Pnp Winning by going into vm

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser32487

Can we get back to the topic pls, you are sounding like a village woman,trying to hide something.:p

It's my democratic right to act like a vllage woman.... or a fishmongers wife. so what subject did you want to get back into. By all means post about your teams WW plans. I am all ears...

DeletedUser

It's my democratic right to act like a vllage woman.... or a fishmongers wife. so what subject did you want to get back into. By all means post about your teams WW plans. I am all ears...

we are going to build them on an island that is in our control and not hit VM,

win or lose, it will be fun to the end, except when I go away in July :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18039

graeme- for once u and i are of the same mind...

man u guys are funny...all of you...u try to detract and deflect from the facts. This is a war-game that by design needs to be simmed to win...wholly S***....to all those in the comings camp(manned,impreety,etc)...do me a favor..if u have concerns and want an answer dont bother reading ,writing or answering this drivel...Just write me- im easy to find and u obviously want answers and wont get them here.

As to WW, what a crock folks...if it was up to me (and its not) i would make 3 different alliances in the comings group take 2 wonders apiece and stack the hell out of them so the damn world couldnt be won...but alas some people want a crown ...

but this constant crying about ruining the game is old and plays out in every world...the only ones ruining the game folks are the ones who are making the "rules".

Just in case the obvious contradiction here isn't obvious enough... you seem to think you would do things differently "if it was up to you" but it isn't up to you because "some people want a crown". So the way this server is being played is due to the people who want a crown and how they have decided to go for it... NOT as you suggest at the end INNO... but never mind if that doesn't make it clear to you that you are talking out of both sides of your mouth, it's clear enough to me...

And I don't have "concerns" with the strategy, or "questions" that you could gladly answer... I have an opinion. It really isn't the same thing.

DeletedUser23413

I was guessing Salty would be accused as a spy but I was wrong. They are now telling that Salty is a 15 years old kid who is not mentally grown enough to play their game. Oh my God, what is the next thing they use to label the other people from their side who dare to speak up? I am feeling sorry for you :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was guessing Salty would be accused as a spy but I was wrong. They are now telling that Salty is a 15 years old kid who is not mentally grown enough to play their game. Oh my God, what is the next thing they use to label the other people from their side who dare to speak up? I am feeling sorry for you :D

Salty is actually 15, it's not a label we give to people who post on externals, stop trying to turn every single thing against the comings

DeletedUser

so u plan on going vm theres all the proof and wats more funny is its the number 1 and number 2 aliance together with 2 more top ten alliances i never seen the number 1 and number 2 not fight it out for top spot but here lol its so funny

I need to refresh my English so I can also understand where did Poop specifically say so:d

Bro,if you think we would tell to everyone what are our plans simply because someone who think of himself as smart start bs-ing in externals-then sorry,but you are wrong:d
You "tough" fighters love to make us stop thinking tactics so you can grab the cherished crown for yourself;)
then you will salt jesus everyone here by saying:hey,that was the game!
We lied you and you fell for it!
Good for us while you dumb perhaps will lose naivety of thinking chillchads actually care more for you then your own mates!

Unfortunately for you we have no intention of playing for this dubious honor;)

DeletedUser

Everyone are equal in our coalition! There is no grand great emperor who decides that only 2 alliances are trusted enough to share his plan. :cool:

so u plan on going vm theres all the proof and wats more funny is its the number 1 and number 2 aliance together with 2 more top ten alliances i never seen the number 1 and number 2 not fight it out for top spot but here lol its so funny

First let me start by saying your antics of trying to get us to battle wont work. You've tried time and time before and failed miserably so my advice is to give it up. Your pleas fall on deaf ears. Fact is every member on the outs is complaining about what they "Think" is going on, on the inside. Our team is too experienced to let another alliance micro manage our game play through subliminal jabs on the externals. We sure aren't daft enough to discuss our WW plans on the externals just because a few red flags who see the writing on the wall decide they want answers. We will continue to play our game, our way. I would suggest you start doing the same.

P.S. Regardless of alliance rankings, your "Anti-Coalition" member tally far outweighs ours. All this talk of crowns for everybody, but in reality that promise is in effect for their side as well. Once WW hits, and the "Anti-Coalition" turn on each other for a chance at victory, I would imagine the tone in here will change. I can't wait to see how things unfold and just how "Equal" your coalition is LOL.

DeletedUser

Bro,if you think we would tell to everyone what are our plans simply because someone who think of himself as smart start bs-ing in externals-then sorry,but you are wrong:d

You are missing the point again, nobody is asking you about your plans.It was one of your players that quit due to moral grepo grounds,and mailed us about your ww plans.I understand that it can be a bluff, and if it is,it was said to a existing player of your alliance.So we do have reason to believe it wasn't a bluff,rather your plan. Cuz normally leaders around us doesn't bluff to their players.

DeletedUser

You are missing the point again, nobody is asking you about your plans.It was one of your players that quit due to moral grepo grounds,and mailed us about your ww plans.I understand that it can be a bluff, and if it is,it was said to a existing player of your alliance.So we do have reason to believe it wasn't a bluff,rather your plan. Cuz normally leaders around us doesn't bluff to their players.

no point, "he has been branded a spy" :rolleyes:

it is like banging your head against a door, talking to this lot, they have been brain washed,
no one is allowed there own opinion, one voice one mind

DeletedUser

lol,noob,are you talking about yourself?:D
You are consistent though,you first asked to support him and now in externals too;)
Coincidence of course;)

DeletedUser

lol,noob,are you talking about yourself?:D
You are consistent though,you first asked to support him and now in externals too;)
Coincidence of course;)

Wow, has Erik took the coming brain cell with him on Vacation?

Just so you know, I don't need to ask to support players, we are not a dictatorship over here on the nice side of the world,
little sidekick boy :)

as for Noob, just been admiring your stats, have you ever taken an enemy city?

DeletedUser

a couple from your own member hrdinaj;)

DeletedUser

leo i am 15

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, was he on the inactive list your spy passed over ;)

DeletedUser

Yes, I have inactive, well done you.

My little simming friend.

DeletedUser

actually not;)
check better or change the number of glasses;)