Pnp Winning by going into vm

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Tea, instead of arguing with Mungus, why don't you send some small support to your friends in Alpha? Their cities are getting conquered like cake walks. :D

Well,glad about you r new found love,lol

Ah,noonb,you better check before speaking since it happens I am one of the regular senders: d
Right now have ov er 5 k land and over 500 biremes,lol
Instead you can clarify us why u left Barbie's in the lurch past week: d

DeletedUser48377

Sad pathetic weak poor cheating way to win!!!!!!!!!!!!! they need shooting repeatedly!!!!

DeletedUser

Nisa, just leave it. Arguing with these folks is pointless. If you don't entertain them, eventually they will put their pitchforks away and run back to their villages.

DeletedUser29916

Ah,noonb,you better check before speaking since it happens I am one of the regular senders: d

Hey mate, I advise you to check stats as well before keeping up with this kind of banter. We have been in constant contact when barbarians and more in particular Oablib was getting OPed. I don't think it's hard to realise that Oablib his location wasn't excellent as he was far away from the barbarian core. If Barbs wanted to 100% hold those cities a lot less would have been lost.

Instead I believe they chose to defend some but not mobilise the whole coalition since it wasn't worth the effort. I'm not going to bother but I could find some reports where I snipe some Colony Ships in Oablibs cities.. no worries all good on our side.

Don't let yourself get carried away too much with the usual propaganda and banter. It's all in good fun.

*Grabs his pitchfork and returns to his cave*

Edit: Also I'm not sure how many cities you took from barbs during your OP... But why are you not helping Alpha? Or did you not notice how they lost 40 cities over the past 36 hours...

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Hey mate, I advise you to check stats as well before keeping up with this kind of banter. We have been in constant contact when barbarians and more in particular Oablib was getting OPed. I don't think it's hard to realise that Oablib his location wasn't excellent as he was far away from the barbarian core. If Barbs wanted to 100% hold those cities a lot less would have been lost.

Instead I believe they chose to defend some but not mobilise the whole coalition since it wasn't worth the effort. I'm not going to bother but I could find some reports where I snipe some Colony Ships in Oablibs cities.. no worries all good on our side.

Don't let yourself get carried away too much with the usual propaganda and banter. It's all in good fun.

*Grabs his pitchfork and returns to his cave*

Edit: Also I'm not sure how many cities you took from barbs during your OP... But why are you not helping Alpha? Or did you not notice how they lost 40 cities over the past 36 hours...

Please stay on topic this is all about me!!!!

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55655-Bandika54-the-fighter

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
It's clear that you guys are only workers/peasants, you dont have right to speak, lol.

Please send secrets, plans ops info in my mailbox, i will lovely read them all you have the right to speak to me, sure your leaders won't kick you out afteral we all have to right to speak lol.

DeletedUser

I am going to hit vm button???
Noob,so far your crappy alliance has sent only 1(one) manticore at me?
You will need to try harder;)
and thanks for the massive dbp for almost nothing to show;)

The reason they haven't attacked you bud is because you hide so far away from the front line it would take around 10 hours for attacks to hit you.

Also because of your size, i know a lot of our attackers would now have morale issues attacking you.. you're not a threat so you'll just be left to sim. :p

Tea it's your song \o/ Is that you with the dark hair and that string vest? very nice..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGflUbPQfW8&feature=iv&src_vid=i1Jp-V4jalI&annotation_id=annotation_1879862759#t=9s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48572

The reason they haven't attacked you bud is because you hide so far away from the front line it would take around 10 hours for attacks to hit you.

Also because of your size, i know a lot of our attackers would now have morale issues attacking you.. you're not a threat so you'll just be left to sim. :p

Pipe down fool aint no one trying to attack you either

DeletedUser

Tea it's your song \o/ Is that you with the dark hair and that string vest? very nice..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGflUbPQfW8&feature=iv&src_vid=i1Jp-V4jalI&annotation_id=annotation_1879862759#t=9s
how about you ask Dirkerin to calculate his morale for me?In case he has a ls left,lol
and check the distance between my city Thomas Hrdinaj Noob and your closest cities;)
sounds it is less then ten hours,but with cs since with ls is less;)

DeletedUser23413

5k land and 500 biremes, what a joke! That would be wiped out in one hit or two. No doubt why Blaze and Frishko had their cities almost opened.
However anyone noticed that Alpha's co founder has stopped defending and started colonising in Ocean 64. The first step to join his bosses and leave his fellows to the sharks. It reminds me to the Black List's leaders. We all know what happened next to that alliance, lol.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
5k land and 500 biremes, what a joke! That would be wiped out in one hit or two. No doubt why Blaze and Frishko had their cities almost opened.
However anyone noticed that Alpha's co founder has stopped defending and started colonising in Ocean 64. The first step to join his bosses and leave his fellows to the sharks. It reminds me to the Black List's leaders. We all know what happened next to that alliance, lol.

Please do remind me and perhaps i wil reply you if your history is not the correct 1.

also be free to comment overhere, pretty silent overthere wonder why?

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55655-Bandika54-the-fighter

DeletedUser23413

Erik, where is Iconic located now and where did she leave her loyal fellows? Same thing is happening with Frishkovina. Even a 2 years old kid can realize that truth.

DeletedUser33675

Erik, where is Iconic located now and where did she leave her loyal fellows? Same thing is happening with Frishkovina. Even a 2 years old kid can realize that truth.
What do you mean?
Iconic leaving someone somewhere? :heh:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

I take full responsibility on this 1, grepolis is not only blind attack, or blind helping people.
Nearly all our pacts were fighting over 44.

Hollies thought they were right, Omega also, BL also.

Taking side was hard at that time, doing nothing equal tuff.

Iconic, asked BL to merge into Comings, due tactic reasons and the delicate situation we all were in i said i only had place for 20.

I realised the leftovers eventualy would join Hollies or Omega.

Hoped after the storm ,that Hollies would find their honor back and knowing they were saved by us, but on that part i was wrong. So they married the people who tried to kill them before.

Inno is making choices , sometimes they are awesome sometimes you regret some.

I don't regret i allowed only 20. Only thing i regret on this server is to safe Hollies from a brutal death, but in the end my victory sigar will taste even more sweet.

Unsure where you think Frishkovina is same situation as...this guy got opped and want to get some extra cities in safe waters? perhaps i am a noob but dont understand the simularity.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow Leolis. They say that trash talk is a sign of desperation but you Fluffers just hit rock bottom. :D

hi_loser.gif