Pnp Winning by going into vm

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser23413

leo i am 15

Being young is cool, mate! But look, they said that your voice didn't value anything because you are 15. How disrespectful. It's obvious that everyone that dare to speak up something different, they will label with some bad things.

DeletedUser

Tea bag,I just checked your ranking 577!!! yet you play in the no.1 alliance ,prob been in this world since the start and only have 18 cities... i'd say your a simmer mate :p

822 for attacking lol

You need to spend less time on here pal and do some playing. I'd boot you for those poor stats..virtually inactive!

And prob about to hit the VM button ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

Can't say that I'm a fan of that strategy but if that is what an alliance chooses to do then it's their choice. Thing is they need to build those wonders first. And if they do there is nothing to stop the opposing alliance(s) hanging around and continuing the fight until VM runs out then it's 'bets on' time again..

DeletedUser22517

Tea bag,I just checked your ranking 577!!! yet you play in the no.1 alliance ,prob been in this world since the start and only have 18 cities... i'd say your a simmer mate :p

822 for attacking lol

You need to spend less time on here pal and do some playing. I'd boot you for those poor stats..virtually inactive!

He is Erik`s lap dog, be careful he barks :D

DeletedUser

822 for attacking lol

I am going to hit vm button???
Noob,so far your crappy alliance has sent only 1(one) manticore at me?
You will need to try harder;)
and thanks for the massive dbp for almost nothing to show;)

DeletedUser22517

FYROM syndicalist,mind your business;)

Stop barking puppy :D You know some players fight, some bark, don`t need to be rocket scientist to guess what are you doing.Did you get your biscuit today from Erik for being a good boy?

DeletedUser

Stop barking puppy :D You know some players fight, some bark, don`t need to be rocket scientist to guess what are you doing.Did you get your biscuit today from Erik for being a good boy?
and you?what are you doing?
Being a clown of Chad Bass seems to amuse you a lot:D

DeletedUser22517

and you?what are you doing?
Being a clown of Chad Bass seems to amuse you a lot:D

For your info, Chad was the enemy in the world we just finished and the only clown i see here is you, barking at everyone that says anything about Erik on externals.Biscuit for you :D

DeletedUser

For your info, Chad was the enemy in the world we just finished and the only clown i see here is you, barking at everyone that says anything about Erik on externals.Biscuit for you :D

actually you have to extend it to include the alliance;)

On paper yes,but appear you like to be his clown;)
sorry,had to say it;)

DeletedUser23413

Tea, instead of arguing with Mungus, why don't you send some small support to your friends in Alpha? Their cities are getting conquered like cake walks. :D

DeletedUser22517

Tea, instead of arguing with Mungus, why don't you send some small support to your friends in Alpha? Their cities are getting conquered like cake walks. :D

He went to cuddle in Erik`s lap :D Lap dogs don`t fight they only bark

DeletedUser24285

Got to say, I hate joining this type of forum because I don't do personal.

The Comings strategy is not one that I find attractive but I am happy to give it go and see what happens - but we (GnR) are certainly making contingency plans as you would expect. As an alliance, we remember and stick by our friends but that does not mean that we will follow them into the "Dark Side".

On thing to think about is if the Comings strategy does succeed, it will force the Grepo developers to re-think the end game (the whole WW thing) and that is something that a growing number of us would like to see.

Happy Hunting to y'all.

DeletedUser49308

sad commentary but i am happy to give it a go sad people like u and the rest are the reason this game is going down the drain