WINNING - the new lackey's of Phenomen?

DeletedUser

Come on guys, admit it - you're attacking PoC together aren't you.

Kind of disgraceful behaviour as your target thought he had lots of personal allies in both alliances...

WINNING.. you are snakes in the grass and I hope I'm around long enough to see you stomped in the dirt...

DeletedUser

wait a minute.................................
are you sure?

Lugosi

Strategos
Nothing has changed between the relations of the players in that area; only alliances. WINNING is an alliance of independent groups some old Pheno and TeA others SC. Some work with Pheno against Pheno enemies like they have been doing since the war begun, the rest work against who they have been against before (eg. SC against ML) but there is a certain degree of togetherness within WINNING.

DeletedUser

Nothing has changed between the relations of the players in that area; only alliances. WINNING is an alliance of independent groups some old Pheno and TeA others SC. Some work with Pheno against Pheno enemies like they have been doing since the war begun, the rest work against who they have been against before (eg. SC against ML) but there is a certain degree of togetherness within WINNING.

So why has MarcAndTony started attacking Amazonia with the help of Phenomen?

And Devynsire, I'l hapily supply thebattle reports that support this.

Amazonia of PoC has already lost one city, and a second attempt was foiled this evening.

For reasons I will not go into, I'm disgusted with both the method and choice of target.

Lugosi

Strategos
As I said former pheno such as MarcAnTony still work against Pheno enemies (eg PoC). Player relations haven't changed they've just joined WINNING for different reasons, for more freedom, leadership etc as have former members of TeA and SC.

DeletedUser

As I said former pheno such as MarcAnTony still work against Pheno enemies (eg PoC). Player relations haven't changed they've just joined WINNING for different reasons, for more freedom, leadership etc as have former members of TeA and SC.

Well WINNING really need to decide their politics, seems the tail is wagging the dog.

This crapola has already made me start dissolving personal NAPs and that is bad news for some people (maybe even me LOL).

And as I stated, the target is rather unfortunate. I'd like WM's opinion on that since he picked up 2 cities recently...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My understanding was that WINNING's prime targets were SC and Phalanx? I know that the leader of the alliance at least is targeting Phalanx only.

DeletedUser

My understanding was that WINNING's prime targets were SC and Phalanx? I know that the leader of the alliance at least is targeting Phalanx only.

Then, with all respect, your understanding (particularly wrt O44) is incorrect.

DeletedUser

Then, with all respect, your understanding (particularly wrt O44) is incorrect.

"I know that the leader of the alliance at least is targeting Phalanx only." - llohll hits Phalanx not PoC.

DeletedUser

Well WINNING really need to decide their politics, seems the tail is wagging the dog.

This crapola has already made me start dissolving personal NAPs and that is bad news for some people (maybe even me LOL).

And as I stated, the target is rather unfortunate. I'd like WM's opinion on that since he picked up 2 cities recently...

He offered me them, since they were islands on i was already on i took them.They were both in 54 were as Amazonia is mainly a 44 based player.

DeletedUser

Nope just SC's noobs like Lad and JB, coincidentally also those that llohll shows her boobs to.

DeletedUser

no need to see reports.

we were giving space to WINNING based on their stance against SC, but if they want to target PoC and work with Phen.. well you know where that is going to take us then.

DeletedUser

He offered me them, since they were islands on i was already on i took them.They were both in 54 were as Amazonia is mainly a 44 based player.

Exactly, and your alliance reward him by helping WINNING take another of his cities by force. Very magnanimous of you lot.

DeletedUser

MarcAnTony today at 9:07 AM
naw mate, I'm attacking an alliance. Amazonia just happens to be in that alliance and in our neighbourhood. Was nothing against you. I've heard you were a good player and was going to send ya an invite.

(my emphasis).

So there we have it... WINNING are attacking the PoC alliance.

DeletedUser

No, Amazonia tryed to take SAFAAH11's city.Since he tryed and failed, we decided to target him.

Err SAFAAH11 is in Phenomen - yet Amazonia was conquested by WINNING. What part of that are you failing to understand?