Top 12 Wondering about the Wonders: let the wonderment commence

DeletedUser3613

Hugs just realized that building wonders to level 10 will not help the global warming campaign.
They are now considering whether to keep going building up the remaining or simply consider going topless

:)

/ME shudders at the prospect of miz and knycknac running around O55 and beyond in their birthday blouses :p

DeletedUser

It should also be noted that Fusion's Hanging Gardens and Lighthouse cannot be further built courtesy of Wansyth and jvecchio :D

Also, The Covenants Lighthouse and Colossus of Rhodes cannot be further expanded thanks to HugeBeuge. :p

DeletedUser

Hugs just realized that building wonders to level 10 will not help the global warming campaign.
They are now considering whether to keep going building up the remaining or simply consider going topless

Is that a Klevito's way to congrats GH?

Great work GH, you showed that you are the best alliance in Gamma.

Yogesh

DeletedUser2140

Yogi,

Your right GrepoHugs are the best Simmers on GAMMA or as we call them BOB THE BUILDER.

congrats to them.

Besides it could get a little chilly.

DeletedUser

Yogi,

Your right GrepoHugs are the best Simmers on GAMMA or as we call them BOB THE BUILDER.

congrats to them.

Besides it could get a little chilly.

LOL .... so being second in that rank of wonder island .... Fusion is second best Simmers in Gamma?

DeletedUser

Topless is the way forward, in my eyes anyway.

DeletedUser7213

Forgone conclusions are boring.

But yey - Hero World - I wanna try.

fishboy

Phrourach
daz how could you let them get 5 cookies and a case of beer

good thing you left or I would have had to sort you out

DeletedUser3613

Larger warehouse capacity, better favor production, lower favor cost for godly units, and...gamma :)

And an overwhelming sence of acheivment :)

Hold your heads up high huggers you deserve it ...... well played !

DeletedUser

I was most definitely integral to the victory, with my superior size and skill! :p

DeletedUser14887

GH controled 5 wonder just because noone wants to join except for them lol :D