World Athens Settings vote

Athens World setting poll

• World Speed: 1 - Unit Speed - 1 (classic)

Votes: 80 10.6%
  • World Speed: 1 - Unit Speed - 2

Votes: 48 6.4%
  • World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed - 1

Votes: 51 6.8%
  • World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed - 2 (fast)

Votes: 420 55.9%
  • World Speed: 3 - Unit Speed - 1 (fast)

Votes: 242 32.2%
  • Conquer system: Conquest (classic)

Votes: 505 67.2%
  • Conquer system: Revolt

Votes: 248 33.0%
  • Alliance Size: 40 (small)

Votes: 164 21.8%
  • Alliance Size: 70

Votes: 114 15.2%
  • Alliance Size: 100

Votes: 179 23.8%
  • Alliance Size: 150

Votes: 63 8.4%
  • Alliance Size: 200 (huge)

Votes: 265 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i think we should have a player finder so you can type in there username and it finds there city:pro:

Thats a good idea,

Otherwise I would never be able to tell you play in Chi and have a single sub 2500pt city at 506;283 and so far you have only killed 3 swordsmen !!!

:pro:

DeletedUser

Can't wait for world Athens to go bankrupt and seek out loans from other worlds which sparks hundred of violent protests.

DeletedUser6378

I don't think you ever heard of WW in 2.0

I do know what world wonder are, and what is needed to make them. In a world like that it would be a lot more fun. one person could build world wonders by them self. Did you know here is even an award for controlling every city spot on an island. It is called Island Overlord.

DeletedUser20429

I say conquest its WAY better than REVOLT because you don't have to fit a CS into a 12h window with conquest you don't have to do that you just beat the troops and wait 24h and BOOM you have a new city ;)

DeletedUser

Poll

(SW)come on guys/girls we gotta have the awesome new revolt system! it is so much more easier (to me) then the conquest!

DeletedUser18594

i want world speed three, unt speed 3
i want 200 + alliance
and i want 12/24 hour revolt system,
this alows new players to figure out the game quickly, it allows experienced players to exploit the time available to them,
and like someone else said, we have to many slow worlds,
"difference is what makes this game fun"!!

DeletedUser15727

a world like this would b fun

World Speed : 2
Unit Speed : 2
gods: Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Athena Hades
Beginner Protection : 5 Days
Alliance Cap : 100
Morale : Active
Conquer System : Revolt
Night Bonus : 00:00---08:00

DeletedUser

It takes about 5-6 months in a speed 2 world to reach the the world wonder phase. by that time we are left with only about 10-15% of the original joiners in a world and maybe 8-9 big active alliance which can do anything. where 3 of the top 5 alliances are inevitably in a pact. so basically the by the time world wonder phase is reached. it becomes almost impossible to have a War for the World. The biggest alliance will win period.
Also there is no point joinaing a world more than 1 month old or in a world wonder phase.

how about this. You remove the 6 month restriction on World wonders altogether or reduce it to 3 months.

Have a concept of bonus cities.

What I mean is Every 1 month when the average city per player active [accessed account in past 2 weeks]crosses 3 or 4 or whatever seems fair. All players that are more that 2 cities below aver city per player get a bonus city in the same ocean that has a size more than their average city size.

So how about a world like this.

World speed 2
Unit Speed 2
Oceans only 36 [not 100]
Alliance Cap 40-60
Conquer system: Revolt or Conquest or Duel meaing both are possible

Bonus City Active
World wonder time frame 3 months

DeletedUser9682

Athens

Speed 3
Revolt

There will be plenty of people provided gameplay is fast enough.

DeletedUser

world speed 3 and unit speed 2
conquest
member cap, no alliance, or cap it at 1-5 members.

DeletedUser20429

THATS CRAZY no alliances would wreck the whole game itself:Angry::pro:

DeletedUser17045

It's not COMPLETELY crazy! It would actually be very fun. But then who is to say that people won't team up and form alliances?

Anyway, I am keen as a bean for Athens!

DeletedUser

Athens will launch on September 29th 2011. Thank you for your votes, this poll will be closed next week. Please make sure to vote before then.

DeletedUser

Athens will launch on September 29th 2011. Thank you for your votes, this poll will be closed next week. Please make sure to vote before then.

pls NO! i will be in-active at that time
can u pls release it on oct 7?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you should all be afraid that cheezehead KostaCzvLazic is joining

Status
Not open for further replies.