World Cup 2010

DeletedUser

I support any team that plays against England.

Netherlands FTW.

DeletedUser

Not really.

They were just playing really good in the first 10 minutes. Nigeria wasn't ready for it.

In the last 20 minutes Nigeria came very close to scoring multiple times.

DeletedUser

I'm supporting Netherlands but spain will win the cup, marradonna in mad, he has picked 102 players to play since he became manager!!!

DeletedUser

you're theories are weird dobby.
Gibbo's up all night watching the world cup.
England failed last night :(
Argentina didnt flatten Nigeria, it was quite close actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Germany trounced Austrailia, not that it is was unexpected, but not 4 - 0

DeletedUser

true that.

I was one aussie amongst 30 germans i was so embarrassed :(

DeletedUser

I hope my fellow Germans at least bought you a consolation beer.

DeletedUser

England's Route to Success!

Group Stage - Pulling through a scrappy first match against the USA, which will be won 2-1 by England (but only just) they will then go on to dominate their group by destroying both Algeria and Slovenia.

:D

Dobby, that was a TERRIBLE prediction!

By the way, I had £10 @ 7:1 for England to win all 3 group games, whilst conceding NO goals .... THAT didn't take long to lose, did it hahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

So far an interesting World Cup. That Germany lost to Serbia today is somewhat of an upset. The real possibility that Ghana could be on top of the Group D standings after tomorrow is a different outcome than I would have seen coming. I will say what is surprising is the lackluster play by some of the stalwarts, such as Argentina, England, Italy. I do think that some of the refereeing in today's matches left something to be desired.

DeletedUser

I agree with you totally about the refereeing on day 8 Sigismund. Up until then, the standard had been much higher than most other tournaments, but that was an atrocious day's officiating!

DeletedUser

Ill just throw it out there and say New Zealand will win there next match 3/nil and go on to win the whole thing. lol

Hope i didn't just jinx them:p

DeletedUser

While the Kiwis did put on an impressive display against the less than stellar Italians, I would not go so far as to say they will beat Paraguay 3 to nil.

DeletedUser

hehe too right sigismund.

How bout ghana beating germany? Any chance?

i want them too, but the fact that they've got 4 points through two penalties makes me doubt their goal scoring abilities.