World map

DeletedUser

Xarandir's profile says that he hasn't been on in a couple of weeks. Here's an updated map, however. I cut it down to 640x640. Are the rules different for images in spoiler tags?
gamma20101220.png
Here's the full res one:
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/1570/gamma20101210.png
Just for the record, all I did was download his program and run it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? Dark purple and a slightly lighter purple for Illum and DeJa Vu? bahumbug i cant tell them apart where they meet or overlap.... oh well thank you for taking the burden upon your shoulders.... + rep

DeletedUser2663

Really? Dark purple and a slightly lighter purple for Illum and DeJa Vu? bahumbug i cant tell them apart where they meet or overlap.... oh well thank you for taking the burden upon your shoulders.... + rep

he is using the same colour scheme as xrandir used, so i guess that just means you guys need to take DJV down a rank or go up one yourselfs =)

DeletedUser6812

If someone who can be arsed downloads his programs can run this again in a few days it would be good as theres been quite a few moves (happening now)

Some Swat > donkeys
Some 420s > Donkeys
Some 420s > Kb's
AA > CJ

DeletedUser

If someone who can be arsed downloads his programs can run this again in a few days it would be good as theres been quite a few moves (happening now)

Some Swat > donkeys
Some 420s > Donkeys
Some 420s > Kb's
AA > CJ

I know even ggc1 moved from 420s to KB :eek:

DeletedUser

Interesting to see the change with LOE and CJ in the south west, and the expansion of both donkeys and Killer bunnies. Also, lots of colonizations around the rim this time...

DeletedUser

I can't tell the difference from SWAT and Fusion because of the colours :(

DeletedUser

The top 12 today is:
1 Carpe Jugulum
2 Fusion
3 What in tarnation?
4 The Illuminati
5 Praetorian Elite
6 Killer Bunnies
7 League of Erinyes
8 DeJa Vu
9 Route de la mort
10 Semper-Fi
11 The Covenant
12 League of Warriors

DeletedUser

I was going to wait until K.M.D. had finished merging, and everything else had settled out. I'll do it in the next couple of days.