World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser

IDK the extra warehouse space and the resource and favor production increase though not very big is nice to have. especially when only those who control the wonders gets the benefits

DeletedUser

warehouse is the only substantial one.
the rest are miniscule and you wouldnt notice, i would guess.

DeletedUser24139

"Nothing fishy about it. there is more than meets the eye."
Ok fine but im saying it LOOKS fishy. i dont know about your personal life so i can believe there is another reason than just running off and letting everyone down for the hell of it.

"Again my profile says nothing that isn't the truth. The mods told me someone complained, but they could do nothing and told me to just be careful :) What a joke, who cares what I write in my profile....obviously you do, why is that?"
I dont really care much and i know it is legal - im just telling you that it makes you look like you are obsesed with eddy and are bitter that he took cities off you. anyone can see that

"Everyone has a life."
that doesnt even make any sense! i dont doubt that most people on here have a life (although some probably dont). im just explaining why i stopped running an alliance.

It seems you have the same problem as mason. you dont understand what other people say.

There is no misunderstanding from my side. Tbh you really do not address my statements at all except to deny them and attack me. There is nothing bitter about my relationship towards/with eddy, period. Nothing in my profile ever insinuated this, so again you are off base. Way off base. Made my point, you agree and you still don't understand......wow

OK! lots of red there

"You know him as he wants to be seen by you, period. Who actually knows anyone in this game unless they are RL m8's?"
When talking to him he seems a nice guy and he helps everyone out in the alliance as best he can. that is all i need to know and is all that is relevant. Simple......it is all talk

"False. We organized and planned missions, it did not matter the time of day. If someone happened to be offline that is the way it goes"
I don't know how your alliance works but u seem to have been REALLY lucky with catching people offline ;) oh well, no different than most anyone else in this game

"You know why people are upset, because they invest time in this game and to lose to cheaters or players who are online playing 24/7 that only attack someone when they are offline just to make themselves look like they can play this game is sad. Actions speak louder than words and it truely shows someones ethical standpoint."
If someone has the time to play this game 24/7 - and you yourself say you have done in the past and wish you still could - are not cheats. Never said I was on 24/7, but was on quite a bit. Before I hit my last year of my MBA and the hardships in my family came to frutition I was on alot. Those who can play that long are not cheats, but it also does not mean they need to purposely hit players when they are offline. That is what I meant by weak
Taking cities while the player is offline works. you in tein do it even if you claim not to. everyone will if they get the chance so dont be ridiculous.
ethical standpoint?!!!!!! is that a joke? this is a game. A game played by people.

" if you do not already know then you do not want to hear it or know about it and play dumb. Eddy plays you all. You don't know him and only think you do. I do know him, and from both sides of him so there is no sugar coating eddy. He is not all he makes you want to believe. This is not info just coming from me and what I know, but from others who have been in his alliance, been friends with him and even those no longer in his alliance for certain reason not to be said in public.
"
If you have no proof (which this obviously shows) i dont believe you. This shows nothing of the sort. Get a brain dude. Some things are personal and are not meant to be babbled all over the Pub forum, I at least have some sort of respect for peoples privacy and so does eddy (at least I give him that), but there are other things that we differ big time on. You were not a leader nor in a leadership position with eddy. I was and know what he is like. Maybe he is trying to change and learned something, maybe not.

"Why is it a joke? No joke. When I had time to play as much as he does I easily accomplished more than he has. There are players from several worlds who could come and give support and attestify to my claim, but why do I need to do it.....?? No one outside of those who have played with me would know or believe and all others will just say it is hearsay. If you want to know then come try me and we will see who is good or not. Now that time, for some months, for me is cut slim, I can't play the way I used to and it is a shame, but a fact of life. The only reason anyone has had success against me is because I made strategical moves to gain some kind of advantage (whatever that may be) and/or because support is 12 hrs out, lmao. Lately the only thing hoilding me back is time and eddy loves to take advantage of the lack of time someone has to play the game and that my friend is not skill."
So when you are on 24/7 its fine and when eddy is it is not?
eddy keeps his cities in your territory. you dont. those are the facts. He hasn't kept all cities and will not continue to hold cities. So far your entire alliance helps him against 2 players. Only 3 of us really attack him. When we do succeed it hurts your entire alliance, not just 3 players. In the end it will benefit us when we get out of the WW stage

"False. Eddy may have never said it to you personally, but yes he has said it on more than a few occassions. I personally am good at playing this game, but I would never take credit away from someone who is better under normal circumstances. A fair fight is the only way to judge. And to this day eddy has never taken a city off of me when I have been online or with the ability to skillfully play the game. This means trying to take a city when I am online and where I feasibly can defend it, not cities from 12 hours out....who possibly could literally defend a city from 12 hours out??? Only one way...stack it like there is no tomorrow.......that is not skill
"
Well i have never seen him brag once! So.
anyway, eddy has the most cities. the most attack bp. the most defense bp.blah, blah, blah.....I came to this server way late and took over this account way late in the game. Tbh since I took this account I have added well over 35+ cities and more than quadrupuled my BP........so what's your point?
if you are not able to come on much anymore which is your excuse for losing cities, then there will never be a fight and eddy will never be able to prove to you anything. if i was him i wouldnt need to prove anything though anyway. I have not made one excuse for losing any cities and more than a few were done for a specific purpose which worked its wonders :)

"All statements were facts, if not I would have received a ban for degrading a player."
I dont know much about the circumstances, so i cant comment.

"None of it was , it was all true. Me envy someone??!!?? Get a grip, I only envy myself and those directly involved in my life, because I have one. A very full one at that"
Your profile shows envy and bitterness whether you mean it to or not. Negative. Your opinion that is it and it holds no worth to anyone else
You envy yourself? what does that even mean? Are you really incapable of understanding this, wow
You have a full life - good for you! in your own words: "Everyone has a life"
Was that supposed to be a comeback.....not even worth while try

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24139

ho hum ho hum

Eddy call you in to fight his own battle? That is weak.
Dont know the circumstances. cant comment

You don't know why because you don't really know eddy. He can be nice and seem nice, but he will never let you know the real him. Who cares about what he does in other worlds? It is not Pi. I have done more than he ever dreamt to accomplish as a leader of an alliance and not just in 1 world, but several. RL and personal reasons have severly strained my ability to fully commit to Grep as I used to, but that is the way it goes.

I thought you were nice when you were a leader of UW, so i know what i mean. Ok
However i think eddy is different. he helps everyone out as much as he can. If he has tried to change, good for him
The point of an alliance is to help each other. You guys are jealous of eddy being the best player in pi (according to the stats), so you target him. For that reason, yes we help him. No one is jealous of eddy, believe me
"One of the most selfish people you will ever know. You ever hear of the saying keep your friends close, but enemies closer. Eddy is similar, but much more mischievious"
We are his friends. that is why we are in the same alliance. why would he be enemies with us?! we all know him and he has good enough enemies with tein. that makes no sense at all. Maybe you will learn, maybe not, but I do know him. You left GGW as well and it was not just to start your own alliance. There are alot of other players that came to me in trying to leave GGW for alot of reasons and it was not just to start their own allilance as you are now claiming. In fact, somewhere in this forum is a statement from you telling us why you left GGW and it had nothing to do with just starting your own alliance. Maybe Mason remembers

And about 50% of all players in every world, yippidee do da. In this world as I knew eddy 90% for him and 10% for others. This means he will use everyone else for his benefit and when it suits him, first and foremost
Yes so you admit he is one of the 50% then? everything you say is disjointed and often undermines the other stuff. it is obvious you dont know what you are talking about.I have not once undermined anything I have said. I have been consistent, not like you. Learn to carry on an arguement or debate before trying to address things I have said. How old are you anyway? 13? 18? You have alot to learn. In fact, so do I and try to every single day, but you are behind the power curve
When he has a seige on you? yes we help him when he needs but that is not just for him, but for the alliance. there isnt much difference as long as he helps us (which he always does)
Yeah

DeletedUser

"There is no misunderstanding from my side. Tbh you really do not address my statements at all except to deny them and attack me. There is nothing bitter about my relationship towards/with eddy, period. Nothing in my profile ever insinuated this, so again you are off base. Way off base. Made my point, you agree and you still don't understand......wow"

Ill be green now ;) we are running out of colours!
OK
You again prove that you dont understand what i am saying!
I can agree to an extent with your first statement and last statement, as you would see if you actually read what i say properly.
Your middle statement, in my opinion, shows you in a bad light. I am not attacking you. Its just what i personally think.

DeletedUser

haha what was this you guys were saying about sieging WW island cities? :p

DeletedUser

"Simple......it is all talk"
Read the sentence mate. He helps us all out!
I dont care for what he is like in real life (and i would guess he is a great guy), only in-game where he treats everyone as an equal and is a great leader.

"oh well, no different than most anyone else in this game"
exactly. finally you admit it. thankyou.

"Never said I was on 24/7, but was on quite a bit. Before I hit my last year of my MBA and the hardships in my family came to frutition I was on alot. Those who can play that long are not cheats, but it also does not mean they need to purposely hit players when they are offline. That is what I meant by weak"
You just admitted that your own alliance works by offline times (and most do), so you have no right to criticise eddy for it.
Talking of cheats, I saw mason got banned today...

A game played by people
Yes - a GAME played by people. maybe you can learn some things about people on here, but not much i would doubt.

"This shows nothing of the sort. Get a brain dude. Some things are personal and are not meant to be babbled all over the Pub forum, I at least have some sort of respect for peoples privacy and so does eddy (at least I give him that), but there are other things that we differ big time on. You were not a leader nor in a leadership position with eddy. I was and know what he is like. Maybe he is trying to change and learned something, maybe not."
Yes i would not expect you to blab all over the forum what you know (if you know anything), but i dont know if you are making it up. there is no way i can ever show for sure.
I am kind of in leadership in ggw as i am in charge of o43 on a day to day basis. eddy lets me get on with it and helps out if i ask for help. i dont know what you experienced but for me it has been a great experience.
There is no need for being offensive about our respective inteligence. keep it to yourself like i am - especially as i am only just 13 and you are an adult.

"He hasn't kept all cities and will not continue to hold cities. So far your entire alliance helps him against 2 players. Only 3 of us really attack him. When we do succeed it hurts your entire alliance, not just 3 players. In the end it will benefit us when we get out of the WW stage"
Our whole alliance?!! Only the people who are not near tein and want bp support if there is anybody supporting (i dont know of anybody but i can imagine there are a few benefitting from mason's peg nukes!). that makes sense to keep our cities. They are eddys, yes, but they are more importantly ggw's cities so of course we defend them.

"So."
So from my perspective he doesnt.

"blah, blah, blah.....I came to this server way late and took over this account way late in the game. Tbh since I took this account I have added well over 35+ cities and more than quadrupuled my BP........so what's your point?"
I came way late too but i started from scratch and got my cites UNLIKE SOME.
My point is eddy is the best player in the world so even if he does brag he has a right.

"not made one excuse for losing any cities and more than a few were done for a specific purpose which worked its wonders "
well thanks for building those cities up for us then!

"Negative. Your opinion that is it and it holds no worth to anyone else"
Fine, but im entitled to it and i would guess that others would see my point of view.

"Are you really incapable of understanding this, wow"
It is grammatically incorrect, so hard for me to understand. WOW
en·vy/ˈenvē/
Noun:
A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.

"Was that supposed to be a comeback.....not even worth while try"
No it wasnt. did it look like a comeback to you??

f

haha what was this you guys were saying about sieging WW island cities? :p
haha yep!
:p

"If he has tried to change, good for him"
if he has changed then yes good for him so STOP LAYING IN TO HIM

"No one is jealous of eddy, believe me"
Fine. i dont know what is going on really. why do you target him then?

"Maybe you will learn, maybe not, but I do know him. You left GGW as well and it was not just to start your own alliance. There are alot of other players that came to me in trying to leave GGW for alot of reasons and it was not just to start their own allilance as you are now claiming. In fact, somewhere in this forum is a statement from you telling us why you left GGW and it had nothing to do with just starting your own alliance. Maybe Mason remembers"
Yes. that reason was that once gitte had left my loyalty lay with the other founder of UW tanks25. then later i wanted to try and have my own alliance. then i had to do loads of revision so i stopped that and moved back to ggw as i have friends still there (eddy included) plus they are the best alliance in my opinion and from my experience.

"I have not once undermined anything I have said. I have been consistent, not like you. Learn to carry on an arguement or debate before trying to address things I have said. How old are you anyway? 13? 18? You have alot to learn. In fact, so do I and try to every single day, but you are behind the power curve"
yes you did loads. first you say eddy is bad, then you say he is in the 50% of good players. first you say tein dont attack during offline times. then you admit they do.
Im 13 and learning everyday, and like you say, we are all learning everyday!

Anyways we have pretty much run out of colours now so shall we get back on topic?
so do you think anyone will disturb any more of teins ww's?

DeletedUser

haha yep!
:p

I'm not on topic, just thought it was funny people bigging up a foiled cs attempt on a player with computer problems when bee has a cs sat in one of AX's WW cities right now :p

As for all the other stuff - who cares who's this and that - the simple thing is - regardless of what you say about the Wonders ( i'm not a fan either ) - TEIN are dong it the right way. You guys only stopped bothering to build WW once it was pretty obvious you were going to get nowhere.

Proof is in the pudding - no need for further comment tbh :p

DeletedUser

I'm not on topic, just thought it was funny people bigging up a foiled cs attempt on a player with computer problems when bee has a cs sat in one of AX's WW cities right now :p

As for all the other stuff - who cares who's this and that - the simple thing is - regardless of what you say about the Wonders ( i'm not a fan either ) - TEIN are dong it the right way. You guys only stopped bothering to build WW once it was pretty obvious you were going to get nowhere.

Proof is in the pudding - no need for further comment tbh :p

well said gamb!

and everyone should recognize that if TEIN decides anything it is as good as done. only chance anyone has to disrupt us is if everyone on PI quits now so theres less then 300ppl here logging in and world gets shut down before we win. rofl!

DeletedUser

It is on topic kind of isnt it?
Yes well seeing as the forum had died any post is good to get convo going again, whatever the subject.
At least we tried.
Who is bee? and which ww? arent they trying to break it then?
Yes well we werent getting nowhere but we arent as big as you and basically couldt give one about ww's and even winning the world if it takes up so much time for a relatively small reward. TEIN are going about it the right way to "win" the world so good for you. now while you send have fun getting rid of your res ill be playing outside like my mum tells me too ;)

maybe no need for further comments but someone please do coz otherwise it will go dead again!

soooooooooooo what happened to mason?

DeletedUser24139

"Simple......it is all talk"
Read the sentence mate. He helps us all out!
I dont care for what he is like in real life (and i would guess he is a great guy), only in-game where he treats everyone as an equal and is a great leader.
Never used to be that way and no he doesn't. I know for a fact that he did not help some players and was one reason they left GGW. Lousy leader.

"oh well, no different than most anyone else in this game"
exactly. finally you admit it. thankyou. Admit what? Are you kidding me? Just stating that there are time when it is purposely done and other where it is luck of the draw, that was it. It happens to everyone.

"Never said I was on 24/7, but was on quite a bit. Before I hit my last year of my MBA and the hardships in my family came to frutition I was on alot. Those who can play that long are not cheats, but it also does not mean they need to purposely hit players when they are offline. That is what I meant by weak"
You just admitted that your own alliance works by offline times (and most do), so you have no right to criticise eddy for it.
Talking of cheats, I saw mason got banned today...
I did not admit we work on offline times....never once did I say "TEIN works on players offline times" Get a grip dude.

A game played by people
Yes - a GAME played by people. maybe you can learn some things about people on here, but not much i would doubt. Are you just the largest no brainer around? I know more about people than you know about your own self. You are testing my patience.

"This shows nothing of the sort. Get a brain dude. Some things are personal and are not meant to be babbled all over the Pub forum, I at least have some sort of respect for peoples privacy and so does eddy (at least I give him that), but there are other things that we differ big time on. You were not a leader nor in a leadership position with eddy. I was and know what he is like. Maybe he is trying to change and learned something, maybe not."
Yes i would not expect you to blab all over the forum what you know (if you know anything), but i dont know if you are making it up. there is no way i can ever show for sure.
I am kind of in leadership in ggw as i am in charge of o43 on a day to day basis. eddy lets me get on with it and helps out if i ask for help. i dont know what you experienced but for me it has been a great experience.
There is no need for being offensive about our respective inteligence. keep it to yourself like i am - especially as i am only just 13 and you are an adult.
again, you do not know leadership. Not in any kind of form.

"He hasn't kept all cities and will not continue to hold cities. So far your entire alliance helps him against 2 players. Only 3 of us really attack him. When we do succeed it hurts your entire alliance, not just 3 players. In the end it will benefit us when we get out of the WW stage"
Our whole alliance?!! Only the people who are not near tein and want bp support if there is anybody supporting (i dont know of anybody but i can imagine there are a few benefitting from mason's peg nukes!). that makes sense to keep our cities. They are eddys, yes, but they are more importantly ggw's cities so of course we defend them.

"So."
So from my perspective he doesnt.

"blah, blah, blah.....I came to this server way late and took over this account way late in the game. Tbh since I took this account I have added well over 35+ cities and more than quadrupuled my BP........so what's your point?"
I came way late too but i started from scratch and got my cites UNLIKE SOME.
My point is eddy is the best player in the world so even if he does brag he has a right.
He has not proven anything to me.

"not made one excuse for losing any cities and more than a few were done for a specific purpose which worked its wonders "
well thanks for building those cities up for us then! If I really wanted to build them up I would have pumped resources and used gold to build them....not slow poke it and wait for you all to finally come after them. Not even staked cities and you all have trouble clearing them. Fun to watch.

"Negative. Your opinion that is it and it holds no worth to anyone else"
Fine, but im entitled to it and i would guess that others would see my point of view. You have no point of view other than your friend eddy and eddy is good. That's it, nothing more

"Are you really incapable of understanding this, wow"
It is grammatically incorrect, so hard for me to understand. WOW
en·vy/ˈenvē/
Noun:
A feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck. exactly and you can't put 2 and 2 together and figure it out....oh, right I forgot, you're only 13 - my bad

"Was that supposed to be a comeback.....not even worth while try"
No it wasnt. did it look like a comeback to you?? sure did, that is why I laughed and pointed it out

f

oh my fingers are starting to cramp from replying to

DeletedUser

haha that could be a plan! :p
*delete account just done who will join me?

DeletedUser24139

"If he has tried to change, good for him"
if he has changed then yes good for him so STOP LAYING IN TO HIM Free choice, free will and freedom of speech.

"No one is jealous of eddy, believe me"
Fine. i dont know what is going on really. why do you target him then? Because it is fun and a game and I do not like him.

"Maybe you will learn, maybe not, but I do know him. You left GGW as well and it was not just to start your own alliance. There are alot of other players that came to me in trying to leave GGW for alot of reasons and it was not just to start their own allilance as you are now claiming. In fact, somewhere in this forum is a statement from you telling us why you left GGW and it had nothing to do with just starting your own alliance. Maybe Mason remembers"
Yes. that reason was that once gitte had left my loyalty lay with the other founder of UW tanks25. then later i wanted to try and have my own alliance. then i had to do loads of revision so i stopped that and moved back to ggw as i have friends still there (eddy included) plus they are the best alliance in my opinion and from my experience. You have no other experience because you have not been on any other good alliances. My loyalty laid first with Gitte, after that things went to hell and eddy was a big reason. Again you know nothing of what happens behind the scenes and see only a good "friend" eddy helping you all try to be players

"I have not once undermined anything I have said. I have been consistent, not like you. Learn to carry on an arguement or debate before trying to address things I have said. How old are you anyway? 13? 18? You have alot to learn. In fact, so do I and try to every single day, but you are behind the power curve"
yes you did loads. first you say eddy is bad, then you say he is in the 50% of good players. first you say tein dont attack during offline times. then you admit they do. Never said he was 50% of the good players and if you interpreted it that way so be it. Even if I did say he was it does not go against anything I have said
Im 13 and learning everyday, and like you say, we are all learning everyday!

Anyways we have pretty much run out of colours now so shall we get back on topic?
so do you think anyone will disturb any more of teins ww's?
Doubt it

DeletedUser

It is on topic kind of isnt it?
Yes well seeing as the forum had died any post is good to get convo going again, whatever the subject.
At least we tried.
Who is bee? and which ww? arent they trying to break it then?
Yes well we werent getting nowhere but we arent as big as you and basically couldt give one about ww's and even winning the world if it takes up so much time for a relatively small reward. TEIN are going about it the right way to "win" the world so good for you. now while you send have fun getting rid of your res ill be playing outside like my mum tells me too ;)
Bee = Wannabee and yes, they're tryuing to break it - but they won't be able to.

haha we're still having fun now and then inbetween sending resources - oh and I go to yoga class every day at 5pm UTC+2 :p

DeletedUser

haha u should have given up then! :p

dave i cant be bothered to reply anymore this is going round in circles and u just dont listen do u!

oh i see well good luck to them
haha i do yoga too! (no jokes) apparently it is good for football

DeletedUser

oh i see well good luck to them
haha i do yoga too! (no jokes) apparently it is good for football

yoga is great stuff. i personally dont go and do it but i havbe learned few things from yoga instructors which use to this day. biggest of which is proper way to align a spine without causing more harm then good.

DeletedUser

yoga is great stuff. I personally dont go and do it but i havbe learned few things from yoga instructors which use to this day. Biggest of which is proper way to align a spine without causing more harm then good.

lmao .

DeletedUser

serious stuff mate! ;)
i had this morning actually and it is helping me overcome a hamstring injury. it is good all round.

DeletedUser

this is definitely Hilarious.

BTW, what happened to the BP ranking? it seems like EDDY has over taken all of the members of TEIN. Whats going on? are TEIN players doing sim city now?