World wonders

DeletedUser

One would naturally assume that IF a player was to go "Ghost" it would happen within a pre defined time frame. The fact that other activates may take place around the waiting of such action would only be manipulation of the pre defined protocols installed within, thus resulting in penalisation. If an alliance was to speed the build up of a WW in the knowledge that one of its members may go "Ghost" this would ofcourse be acceptable as again, pre defined time frame.
My faith in the development and administrative control of Grepolis leaves me to feel that no manipulation of pre defined setting would take place and defiantly not for an individual that questions the integrity of administration.

It's not the fact that members ghost due to inactivity or get bored of the game that is fair enough but to be made to ghost due to cheating (multi accounting) and yet still be able to build the wonder whilst no enemy alliance can attack the 18 or so cities on the island due to a ban is where the administration has got it wrong if you can not attack 18 cities on a wonder island but can still build the wonder all the other big alliances in other worlds have to do is to get players to fill up there wonder islands get banned and you have 30 days the mass send resources smaller alliance who have not got the resources are doomed as they then cannot attack hence cannot win
if a player gets banned the wonder should be stopped till the player comes back from a ban or he ghosts and the same alliance re takes the cities

If not then the saying Cheating never pays should be changed to cheating does pay off

DeletedUser

All I said was these are "pre defined" settings within the server, regardless if the player has been banned, those settings remain the same.
The fact that it happens to be on a WW does not deter that "pre defined" settings should not be over written due to "Who can shout the loudest" Not that I would assume administration would over ride game settings anyway.
Nobody ever shouted in the life of this server up to NOW about the delay in a player going "Ghost" but NOW the race is a foot.

DeletedUser

All I said was these are "pre defined" settings within the server, regardless if the player has been banned, those settings remain the same.
The fact that it happens to be on a WW does not deter that "pre defined" settings should not be over written due to "Who can shout the loudest" Not that I would assume administration would over ride game settings anyway.
Nobody ever shouted in the life of this server up to NOW about the delay in a player going "Ghost" but NOW the race is a foot.

That is because this has never happened till now and the point is if he is on a perm ban which he is then he isn't part of your alliance any more so the wonder should stop till either your alliance re takes the island or the island is blocked by the enemy

DeletedUser

May I also add that this player that seems to be the issue about going "Ghost" How long ago was the potential to go "Ghost" in place? The alliances have been permitted to send how many supplies? To use how much favour?
You shout away at the administration as the fat lady walks onto the stage, how come you did not shout when it came to light?
Would appear that any tactic possible will be implemented in attempts to achieve YOUR objective which is not only poor game play, but shows you for what you are.

As I like to refer to this and that, your current tactics demonstrate that really nice football (Soccer) player that played for an English club played for his home team in the World Cup and pulled a nice little stunt to ensure an advantage. We all know the play you’re trying here, thankfully my faith in Grepolis Administration remains intact.

DeletedUser

That is because this has never happened till now and the point is if he is on a perm ban which he is then he isn't part of your alliance any more so the wonder should stop till either your alliance re takes the island or the island is blocked by the enemy

There is NO requirment within the set criteria for an alliance to hold EVERY spot on an Island to be able to build the WW.

Further comments above this.^^^^^

DeletedUser

Leave it ghost...Let the Sheep stew in their own juices...All talk no work!If they are as mighty and legendary as they say they should have won Delta by now.Best to suck ups like them...

DeletedUser

There is NO requirment within the set criteria for an alliance to hold EVERY spot on an Island to be able to build the WW.

Further comments above this.^^^^^

No but there is a requirement that says that an alliance must control the island, meaning no one not in that alliance is on the isand. His cities should no longer be in your alliance if he is a ghost.

DeletedUser5270

*Edit*
The truth is most people trash talked the World Wonders and didn't take them seriously. DOA did take the wonders seriously and now is on the verge of winning. It is as simple as that.

Anyone who complains that DOA is on the verge of winning when they said they didn't care about the wonders in the first place is both hypocritical and publicly making themselves look very stupid.

This is a game so chill out and have some fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

*Edit*
The truth is most people trash talked the World Wonders and didn't take them seriously. DOA did take the wonders seriously and now is on the verge of winning. It is as simple as that.

Anyone who complains that DOA is on the verge of winning when they said they didn't care about the wonders in the first place is both hypocritical and publicly making themselves look very stupid.

This is a game so chill out and have some fun.

So says the self confessed TFP failure.

The ones making noise about bans are your fine tribe. In fact they made such a noise that I felt moved to highlight the real scandal taking place. You lot are too busy playing the lies to see that you have people leaving your tribe in disgust at what you are doing. Even here. Now. As your tribe has sat and passed comment on others for bans.

Lets be clear on this. Your alliance has a player Uzbek who used the account Trevor Mincher to build an island. That island is now a level 10 Wonder and has been completed in the time since Trevor Mincher acc was taken from Uzbek. You lot sat here and made a bit noise. Well lets see how anyone with decency can sit with your trash tribe as they con a whole server of players who pay good money.

As for none others taking the wonders seriously this is not so. Why do you think you have been having to fight on Wonders? The Harbs are close. Others are at level 9. So lets quit the self congratulations and deal with how it is.

You are an MRA. A joke. You come here for respect and yet every scrapper in Delta worth their salt is leaving or intends to leave. How many have gone awol now? How many are offering cities as we speak to make sure your alliance gets no credit. No server on Grepo respects your tribe. We all see you for what you are.

DeletedUser

Can we please keep details of Bans out of the forums, but it would seem the only decent thing would be for DoA to remove the player in question from the alliance, if they "win" in its current state then while a win is a win, it isn't a very honourable win if we are honest, they will be seen as the alliance that won because they cheated. (even if it isn't true?)

If the player returns invite them back, if the player goes ghost fight for the cities and take finish the last wonder, win it because you are the best not because you found a technicality to give you an advantage.

DeletedUser

You guys have been warned twice about keeping details of bans of forum any further posts regarding this will be infracted.

Drac

DeletedUser15049

Can we please keep details of Bans out of the forums, but it would seem the only decent thing would be for DoA to remove the player in question from the alliance, if they "win" in its current state then while a win is a win, it isn't a very honourable win if we are honest, they will be seen as the alliance that won because they cheated. (even if it isn't true?)

If the player returns invite them back, if the player goes ghost fight for the cities and take finish the last wonder, win it because you are the best not because you found a technicality to give you an advantage.

Bravo.

DeletedUser6305

all I can say is you have to have faith and I think DOA are crowing before they have won .... :eek:

LMAO

DeletedUser15049

Leave it ghost...Let the Sheep stew in their own juices...All talk no work!If they are as mighty and legendary as they say they should have won Delta by now.Best to suck ups like them...

All talk and no work? What planet are you on? Didn't you notice how we have shut down you on 4 Wonders (two perm)? How we are actually ahead of you guys on conquests? I could list a long list of how busy we are and we ain't finished yet either. Lets see how bold the talk is now as you sit and realise yet another wonder is gone. No matter what you do today. It is gone. Gone. 2 hours from completion and shut down.

We who are all talk and do nothing...seem to be doing an awful lot of harm to you guys. You lie to your members about operations because they were failures. You lie to the server about your prowess which is notably abysmal. You lie to yourselves if you believe a word of what you say and that my friend is perhaps the biggest failure of all.

Hope you have a good day and all of you have noted what is being said here. People pay good money. I hope your alliance finds it in itself today to do right. For if it does not believe me...every server in Grepo will know about it. Your names will be mud.

DeletedUser15049

You guys have been warned twice about keeping details of bans of forum any further posts regarding this will be infracted.

Drac

I will refrain from responding to the ban talk emanating from DoA members here which is after all what initiated the conversation. Should you ignore this I shall of course raise my concerns as to any penalty with a senior moderator.

I trust you will also moderate against foul mouthed 'sh...' references and also assaults on people's nationalities. We can all do strong talk to hype up the troops without it descending into scatology/foul mouthed abuse and racist/nationalist bigotry I am sure you agree?

If not dare I suggest you take a leaf out of Saska's book and show some balance and understand WHY this is being discussed and the causal relations of events.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Trust me,if ur doing such things then tell my why are we still 1st?You shut down 2 world wonders cuz we didnt need em,we abandoned them newbie!

DeletedUser15049

What lies they tell. Anyone can see on the top 5 alliances the discussion over Sethilias held by mwilliams and tribulus. Both of whom are Ares leaders. Or did they lie to you Admir? Like the operation that never happened? Sad deluded souls. Now they abandoned a level 10 wonder...nuts...who buys these guys?

We are sitting in another level 9 wonder now...two hours before it became 10...suppose they abandoned that too...

But hey...they have the points and the numbers...

..MRA MRA MRA MRA MRA...

DeletedUser

Well said and well done to the 32 man alliance that is in the process of blocking a 3rd wonder island of the 200 man super alliance that is DOA . Good luck and hope you hold out.

DeletedUser

I will refrain from responding to the ban talk emanating from DoA members here which is after all what initiated the conversation. Should you ignore this I shall of course raise my concerns as to any penalty with a senior moderator.

I trust you will also moderate against foul mouthed 'sh...' references and also assaults on people's nationalities. We can all do strong talk to hype up the troops without it descending into scatology/foul mouthed abuse and racist/nationalist bigotry I am sure you agree?

If not dare I suggest you take a leaf out of Saska's book and show some balance and understand WHY this is being discussed and the causal relations of events.

Thanks.

Now you have to be joking, you set yourself up there, YOU were the one that started the personnel insults. Your just to funny.

Congrats on the underhand tactic with the WW though, knew you were no good at really fighting for any thing, your actions just proved it.