World wonders

DeletedUser

Walks them through it again...
That aside, I do acknowledge you are a reasonably good player Donis. Not a great player. A good player. B level. There is a difference. Great players make impact Delta wide for a start.

You are too regional for that.

Ask around.

That's your argument? REALLY, the guy with all the words in the world and thats your argument?! Well I'm not going to 'ask around' if people think I'm a Level B+ or not because frankly..... I don't care.... lol

The only thing I think anyone can go by is rankings and all I see is your name below mine everywhere I look.

Love

D

DeletedUser3288

That's your argument? REALLY, the guy with all the words in the world and thats your argument?! Well I'm not going to 'ask around' if people think I'm a Level B+ or not because frankly..... I don't care.... lol

The only thing I think anyone can go by is rankings and all I see is your name below mine everywhere I look.

Love

D

Rank means nothing... just ask firedawn.

DeletedUser15049

I'm not following your math.

1 of the 2 wonders "lost" also happens to be one the Harbs have completed.

That leaves 4 wonders for competition, 2 of which DoA will own shortly.

In the end we will see....it is going to be close.

It is basic. 7 wonders to build - 4 to own the board.

7 wonders minus 2 (lost) equals 5 open wonders. The two lost have been frozen out by HWC/Harbs jt ops.

Of those 5 open wonders...2 are going to Harbs and 2 look to be DoA.

That leaves 1 open wonder. 1 + 2 = 3.

The other two lost require you guys to go down:
A the rebuild option which leaves you behind others anyway.
B fight to retake cities and win the build on those wonders.

So do the math and work it out. All Harbs need to do is win 2 outright to make you guys have to fight in on min 1 wonder to remove the players stopping you from the build as it stands. You lose one more wonder island and then you need to fight into two and still hope they can't outbuild you.

If you notice I did earlier point to DoA getting 2 which I feel is easily in reach...but the other 2 needed are not which is the point here. It is not about the ones you are building now. It is about the ones you are not building now.

The send a stick to win the race is over.

DeletedUser5270

Poppycock!

We have 2 wonders and Harbs have 2.

We have almost completed 2 more.

Only one of those 2 almost complete wonders is in a race and we are not racing Harbs.

But more to the point. Whoever wins, it will be nice to do a bit of fighting again.

DeletedUser5270

I see you no longer play Delta daniejam. Its kinda sad that you still hover around these forums. You can say what you like about me, but the difference between us is that I don't quit.

DeletedUser15049

Poppycock!

We have 2 wonders and Harbs have 2.

We have almost completed 2 more.

Only one of those 2 almost complete wonders is in a race and we are not racing Harbs.

But more to the point. Whoever wins, it will be nice to do a bit of fighting again.

You have been attacking throughout Imperica. Fighting. Just you deny it to your alliance members because you have been shown to be pap. It never ends with you guys. People need to call the bluffs. As far as the Wonders go that was me being a little presumptious and thinking other alliances wouldn't want a tribe of chancers to win the Wonder Race. Not when they have a chance of making this about the war play and we all know how little a chance Ares stand in that context.

DeletedUser

Yeah even when you do win the wonders race...look at what you did to do it. No other alliance completely sold themselves out and merged with half the server to do it...AND NEARLY LOST IT!!! I would say that if I had not been foolish enough to trust a certain someone that you might not have gotten them at all.

And Imperica...as much as we love eachother...I will have to argue against your point as there will be very little fighting as most of the simmers you have pulled in will simply leave after they "win" their carpentry award and this server will die off rapidly.....but at least you guys built more buildings with your 70 million points and 200 members and orders to do nothing but send resources and...sorry I am ranting...

DeletedUser5270

Yeah even when you do win the wonders race...look at what you did to do it. No other alliance completely sold themselves out and merged with half the server to do it...AND NEARLY LOST IT!!! I would say that if I had not been foolish enough to trust a certain someone that you might not have gotten them at all.

And Imperica...as much as we love eachother...I will have to argue against your point as there will be very little fighting as most of the simmers you have pulled in will simply leave after they "win" their carpentry award and this server will die off rapidly.....but at least you guys built more buildings with your 70 million points and 200 members and orders to do nothing but send resources and...sorry I am ranting...

Actually I respect your point of view here. Harbs have proven to be the most successful delta rim alliance and achieved what The Forgotten Phoenix could not. I planned and led TFP's war against DOA and we failed abysmally. The Harbs have show themselves to be a worthy alliance and have shown that with better leadership TFP could have survived.

I think DOA's tactics were spot on but I understand where you are coming from. Perversely your success against the Huns may have cost you victory. If you hadn't given them a battering then they may not have merged into DOA and DOA wouldn't be the great monolith it is today.

DeletedUser

I just hate the fact that Asylum or EotD are surrpased by weakling such as Relentless...

DeletedUser

7 wonders minus 2 (lost) equals 5 open wonders. The two lost have been frozen out by HWC/Harbs jt ops.

...back to school for you. I think this is the same kind of math that gets used to count votes in some parts of the world.

DeletedUser

What A T_ WAT!

The other two lost require you guys to go down:
A the rebuild option which leaves you behind others anyway.
B fight to retake cities and win the build on those wonders.

So do the math and work it out. All Harbs need to do is win 2 outright to make you guys have to fight in on min 1 wonder to remove the players stopping you from the build as it stands. You lose one more wonder island and then you need to fight into two and still hope they can't outbuild you.

If you notice I did earlier point to DoA getting 2 which I feel is easily in reach...but the other 2 needed are not which is the point here. It is not about the ones you are building now. It is about the ones you are not building now.

The send a stick to win the race is over.

Your math is worse than my great aunts breath, and she is 250 years old today and ate a full set of pigs dentures for her brekkie. Things they crave at that age is unbelieveable :).

Daniejam: Why dont you just shut the hell up and stop lowering yourself to the " I am better than you ", you used to be better than that.

Hats off to DOA for winning the server, you guys always were the best and you just proved it, 4 wonders are in the bag.

DeletedUser15049

Watch this space re Wonders. I think the self congratulations are so out of kilter it is unbelievable but stroll on as nothing better than seeing the egos humbled. In terms of other alliances and views...I have to say that the lift a skirt diplomacy is the joke of Delta. That is what Ares will now be remembered for. Now we are about to see the true strength of alliances and the wonders race is far from over.

As far as the great monolith goes. You have lost more cities to the HWC in the past 6 weeks than gained. You are pap. Plain and simple. So pap this 'twat' has helped shut down two of your wonders and I ain't finished guiggsy. You blew that trumpet too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

Philney - they will not win the wonders race. Keep the faith.

DeletedUser15049

People on Delta should realise that not one mention of players is on our forums. Not one. Yet this moron feels moved to title threads on me and my alliance in the terms we see here. That is the difference between our alliances. We have class. They have crass. Look at them.

*Edit* Why is it that Ares have been allowed to complete a wonder when the player on that island was banned for using the other account on that same island? If you lot want to talk integrity and decency I think we all deserve to know what the game developers are going to do about that and will Ares now commit to walking off that wonder? To right that wrong? NO. They won't. You can bet your bottom dollar.

Since we are on the Wonders thread. This is relevant. Not the latest example of SatRat heckling to be followed up by the usual suspects playing it around on the one on the end of it.

You won't bully me or snitch me out of this game.

DeletedUser

Just a reminder talk about bans is not allowed in the forums.

While I am here regarding the island with the banned players if it gets to level 10 once the player turns ghost (if it is a perm ban) and someone else takes one of the ghosts the wonder gets knocked back down to level 9.

So having a "banned" player on a wonder island would not be a good idea even if it is level 10, because as soon as they go ghost the enemey allainces have chance to take it, and it is alot easier to take a city from an ghost than an active player,if the player had 3-4 cities on the island andif the enemies are on form chances are that they will get half of the cities then halting the wonder.

DeletedUser15049

I note your very belated response on the issue of talk of bans on this forum Saska although I would imagine one look back will yet again reveal who is instigating such talk. A response is not akin to that after all.

However, that aside, I think alliances with people who pay good money to play this game have the right to ask why is it that the account banned has taken so long to turn ghost? It has taken so long they have been able to upgrade their Wonder. If that account does not go ghost before they get the 4 Wonders then they will be on these forums ignoring that story about that wonder. I think it is a disgrace that has not been dealt with.

DeletedUser

Ill take my questions to the places they count, which respectfully noted, is not here Dune.....Ask your questions out of the public eye drama queen:)

DeletedUser

I note your very belated response on the issue of talk of bans on this forum Saska although I would imagine one look back will yet again reveal who is instigating such talk. A response is not akin to that after all.

However, that aside, I think alliances with people who pay good money to play this game have the right to ask why is it that the account banned has taken so long to turn ghost? It has taken so long they have been able to upgrade their Wonder. If that account does not go ghost before they get the 4 Wonders then they will be on these forums ignoring that story about that wonder. I think it is a disgrace that has not been dealt with.

One would naturally assume that IF a player was to go "Ghost" it would happen within a pre defined time frame. The fact that other activates may take place around the waiting of such action would only be manipulation of the pre defined protocols installed within, thus resulting in penalisation. If an alliance was to speed the build up of a WW in the knowledge that one of its members may go "Ghost" this would ofcourse be acceptable as again, pre defined time frame.
My faith in the development and administrative control of Grepolis leaves me to feel that no manipulation of pre defined setting would take place and defiantly not for an individual that questions the integrity of administration.