Wreckless v elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh, dear... Is legion back on the forums? :p

No it cant be Legion - You see I would have respect for legion.... Maybe the only one i do have respect for and he would not come on here with knowing the truth that we were allied with no one and i have mails from him and forum messages clearly asking us to ally with other alliances for safety reasons which i decided not to ........... So This cant be him ....no, no ....i wouldn't hear of this cruel accusation insulting his intelligence with the following poster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Thread cleaned a bit. Please don't use masked profanity.

DeletedUser45961

Wreckless, enough of this. Let us go alliance vs alliance. Stop using ZT as your dogs of war and fight us solo.

DeletedUser44027

Uh... Hey, ever heard of allies, man? It's why we're winning this war so badly.

DeletedUser32498

Uh... Hey, ever heard of allies, man? It's why we're winning this war so badly.

They had allies like PK but they realized how bad Elite and their alliance were doing and the best jumped to us. XD

DeletedUser3049

Spoken like true losers .

Enjoy . http://i.imgur.com/q6pccn7.jpg

Alliances made out of losers joining losers to survive ROFL , best type of alliances. Sorry i forgot where they ally themselves with the biggest losers ZT, that start crying for help the second they know they have lost big .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am confused, just can't understand! ...........Did I pay for the pizza with cash or card?!
Also again there's that sound, are you guys hearing it? Is it just me? It's like a "bzzzzZZZzzzz" mosquito-like

DeletedUser44027

Spoken like true losers .

Enjoy . http://i.imgur.com/q6pccn7.jpg

Alliances made out of losers joining losers to survive ROFL , best type of alliances. Sorry i forgot where they ally themselves with the biggest losers ZT, that start crying for help the second they know they have lost big .
Yeah, your alliance is made up of two players. We know. Everyone else just sims along :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, your alliance is made up of two players. We know. Everyone else just sims along :p

Actually Our alliance supported all my cities very nicely and I am proud of them. When I had 30 attacks per city I had 70 support inc per city that was tried to be taken.

DeletedUser32498

Actually Our alliance supported all my cities very nicely and I am proud of them. When I had 30 attacks per city I had 70 support inc per city that was tried to be taken.

That's nice to know. Always like to see good teamwork. Hey at least we'll be seeing you for a while longer then. ;)

DeletedUser45961

Come on then wreckless. If you are so sure that you will beat us, why don't you? You hide behind your forum and ZT tag-alongs, but never seem to take an active city.

DeletedUser45961

Ahh... but you see, we are fighting two alliances at once. In effect, your 300 players are fighting 150. Each of your players only has to deal with half a player.

DeletedUser44027

Ah... But you see that us and ZT are not the same alliance, so it's not that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.