Wreckless v elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No problems there. It's a war game.

So, question then - why did Elite end up kicking that player, who was learning to play the game, and was worth starting a war over with ZT? Because let's face it, that is what started it all. It could've happened for a million reasons and probably would've anyway, but that's our war's starting point. Just curious. I asked your former member the same question and he didn't even realize he had been kicked.
lets tell the truth:zt will start the war against elite anyway.why?coz you are wi servants.nothing more.i saw burr attacks.a player who have only attacking troops and when he was counter-attacked he started yelling on forums.i did the same thing to tk and kevcar but at least they kept the shame 4 themselves.so,no more bs about zt.u know your place.in your knees.

DeletedUser

lets tell the truth:zt will start the war against elite anyway.why?coz you are wi servants.nothing more.i saw burr attacks.a player who have only attacking troops and when he was counter-attacked he started yelling on forums.i did the same thing to tk and kevcar but at least they kept the shame 4 themselves.so,no more bs about zt.u know your place.in your knees.

I respectfully disagree with most in that post (or maybe not so respectfully, considering your tone), dear madagascar112233. However, I can see there's no point in debating on the subject, so I will simply say you are entitled to your opinion. And yes, the war would've started anyway - which I believe I said in the very post you are quoting.

Have a good day, Sir Knight. It was a pleasure meeting you.

DeletedUser

Brandr everyone is inactive once you take all their cites. That excuse can be used for every city that is taken. They had so many cities they didn't pay attention to that one. The guy logged off to eat his lunch for 5 mins. The guy slept for an hour he was completely inactive. Now not communicating that's a fine excuse certainly that happens often but inactivity one such a large scale in one of the top alliances seems a bit odd. Especially when we only seem to conquer "Inactive Cities". Anyways Elite did do a fairly good job defending the op it shows with their defensive numbers. I believe this was helped by a few miscues but certainly this will be cleaned up and more damage with less casualties will result next time.

DeletedUser

let me tell u one thing and i really dont want to argue or offend somebody this time:if i had your numbers and your activity at least one city of legion or hawk will be took until now.elite dont have allies they have only peoples who pretend they are.its a waste of time this world,especially that hawk and legion can attack only very big and active players.your only thing u can brag,its that da vinci,despite hes a very poor player,is instead a good leader(but hes good leadership is based especially on the lack of honor of the rest).

DeletedUser

Sorry, but who was yelling on the forums? Me? i dont think so sonny. This trash talk is pretty pathetic, let your game do the talking and stop the verbal diarrhoea

DeletedUser

Brandr everyone is inactive once you take all their cites. That excuse can be used for every city that is taken. They had so many cities they didn't pay attention to that one. The guy logged off to eat his lunch for 5 mins. The guy slept for an hour he was completely inactive. Now not communicating that's a fine excuse certainly that happens often but inactivity one such a large scale in one of the top alliances seems a bit odd. Especially when we only seem to conquer "Inactive Cities". Anyways Elite did do a fairly good job defending the op it shows with their defensive numbers. I believe this was helped by a few miscues but certainly this will be cleaned up and more damage with less casualties will result next time.

Maybe so, but in this case I was emphasizing that the player they protected wasn't very active to begin with. Now, I have no issues with Hawkman standing up for one of his own - that's what alliances are for. The thing I was curious about is why they decided to kick him shortly after. If the reason was 'not being active enough', I could've told Elite that from the start.

Anyway, it really doesn't matter.

let me tell u one thing and i really dont want to argue or offend somebody this time

See, it's not that hard.

DeletedUser

No problems there. It's a war game.

So, question then - why did Elite end up kicking that player, who was learning to play the game, and was worth starting a war over with ZT? Because let's face it, that is what started it all. It could've happened for a million reasons and probably would've anyway, but that's our war's starting point. Just curious. I asked your former member the same question and he didn't even realize he had been kicked.

That is the whole point he wasn't posting info or communicating we cant defends players that don't work with you

DeletedUser

let me tell u one thing and i really dont want to argue or offend somebody this time:if i had your numbers and your activity at least one city of legion or hawk will be took until now.elite dont have allies they have only peoples who pretend they are.its a waste of time this world,especially that hawk and legion can attack only very big and active players.your only thing u can brag,its that da vinci,despite hes a very poor player,is instead a good leader(but hes good leadership is based especially on the lack of honor of the rest).
I hate to be the grammar ninja but could you please try to use more coherent sentences and words when phrasing your arguments so that I can understand you a bit better and coming up with a proper rebuttal. Anyways for you to make judgments about our leadership structure especially misinformed ones is ill advised. If you wish to attack members who are ranked so highly based on their play that is also ill advised. I would strongly suggest picking on someone with a few more flaws you can bully :) just my thoughts thanks :)

DeletedUser

Forgot to respond to the rest. At the risk of sounding like I'm praising my own alliance, I find it a bit offensive towards InglriousB (our leader at ZT) that you say he lacks honor. He can be a bit of a bastard at times, but he has to live up to his name. He was one of the first to compliment Elite at their defending during our Operation Judgement however, and apart from some exchanged jabs all in good fun, is a shining example of good sportsmanship.

DeletedUser

*/me bravely pokes the wasp nest*

Things went very quiet here. I'm very far removed from this battle ground but it was fun to read. Did Wreckless wave the white flag? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3049

Have you seen Kevcar, HardTouch , Zoot lately . And some others ........ LOL that rage quit after they got wiped on hawkman and legion poor zoot was about time he quit after he got 90% wiped 3 times .
I pity his poor soul RIP in peace Zoot .

DeletedUser44027

...right... Except they weren't wiped out...

Lol, they quit because of the opposite: they weren't getting attacked, and the world was just plain boring. Which it is. :(

DeletedUser3049

...right... Except they weren't wiped out...

Lol, they quit because of the opposite: they weren't getting attacked, and the world was just plain boring. Which it is. :(

Nice excuse bro they were wiped cause they attacked , they had barely any defensive units .

You'd have to be stupid to attack vs 2 alliances that band together lol . For real . Better excuses pls . They were just tired of remaking troops , hard touched got wiped twice :) zoot 3 times . Free BP for elite.

DeletedUser

*/me bravely pokes the wasp nest*

Things went very quiet here. I'm very far removed from this battle ground but it was fun to read. Did Wreckless wave the white flag? :D
I don't believe there will be a white flag in this war.. so no, that's not the reason why this got quiet, the real reason is standing above me and is called "drupanu". Problem is all he does is heckle and most of the time is complete garbage info that I don't even know how he gets to. But I won't waste my time with a violent personality and probably some other problems concerning his thinking, as I see all he does is this. He has a bad case of "Not knowing how to lose, or when to leave"...you can see the symptoms by yourself.

DeletedUser3049

if you say please i will tell you how i get my "garbage info" .

Why would i leave lol :) .

DeletedUser

Actually don't leave, I don't really care...in the end you are funny the way you are. But when you want to make a statement, please make sure every word of it is real, or else it is just false propaganda. It's what politicians do when they run out of ideeas, they tend to exagerate everything they hear, until it reaches the population...that's what you are doing because of all the hate.
I won't continue any more arguments with you, it's no use anyway. You've given a whole new meaning to "sore loser", it's now defined as: "drupanu but on a much smaller scale!"
So the reason I don't like you is because you are a liar, sore loser and very rude! All those have to do with manners, and I try to surround myself with people that have them.

DeletedUser3049

Actually don't leave, I don't really care...in the end you are funny the way you are. But when you want to make a statement, please make sure every word of it is real, or else it is just false propaganda. It's what politicians do when they run out of ideeas, they tend to exagerate everything they hear, until it reaches the population...that's what you are doing because of all the hate.
I won't continue any more arguments with you, it's no use anyway. You've given a whole new meaning to "sore loser", it's now defined as: "drupanu but on a much smaller scale!"
So the reason I don't like you is because you are a liar, sore loser and very rude! All those have to do with manners, and I try to surround myself with people that have them.

I "dont care" . LOL proceeds to write life's story . GGWP .

DeletedUser

I "dont care" . LOL proceeds to write life's story . GGWP .
Trying to understand you is like...trying to pee against the wind! Just another stupid thing you won't do twice in a lifetime..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

See, this is why I've given up on him.
As a wise man once said "don't argue with fools- they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Status
Not open for further replies.