Wreckless v elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32498

Geography has to be taken into consideration. Elite is spread out and is fighting a war mainly in two fronts O54 and O46. ZT is gradually surrounding O46. WI is pinning Elite in O54. Hawkman happens to have cities in both oceans. He'll find it increasingly tough to support his cities. ZT are more concentrated in O45 making them easy to defend each other. WI will eventually take some Elite cities, and btw I really don't care if people say taking like more than 5 cities from Elite is nothing. They were still mostly active players who engaged militia and to add to that the spy who had been sending info about the op made it difficult but we still pulled through. My predictions are that if Elite are lucky they will still be standing in 3 months maximum. WI and ZT haven't really done major ops together but we told them about our op and when to hit you guys at your weakest. I'm actually impressed on how much support was sent to hawk. But remember when you prioritize players to support others won't recieve it. What made our op successful is that we attacked Elite all over the place making it difficult to work out their travel times. I know one city we took was all the way in O35 they couldn't support it properly.

DeletedUser

Davinator you have 106 players vs elite 50 in 45/46 that is 100% 2v1 odd not to include Wreckless hitting some of the same targets withing seconds of a cs ( but you didn't ask for help) technically you should have been able to take more cities so i consider 5 better then the average alliance .

Citys in 45
Elite 9
ZT 209
Wreckless 69

Cities in 46

Elite 81
ZT 32 ( because you took in PK)

Cities in 54

Elite 167
Wreckless 91

As i said before Easy mode.

I am guessing this is your first time playing grep or your 15 years old bragging about winning against a seriously out numbered odds.

I AM A GOD I BEAT A 1 k CITY with MY 20k POINT CITY URSUCKS

DeletedUser

forgot to add

total cities

ELITE 430
Wreckless 526
ZT 391

917 VS 430

DeletedUser3049

Hawkman lol stop being so serious, i bet he is all excited he took a city in 35 LOL that you didn't even send 1 bireme to protect as for the pople who activated militia it doesn't matter what they activate if they don't talk .
You didn't take more , you took 5 . I'm still laughing at how much troops you guys lost and how you ran to wreckless like a good little doge hahahaha . And still acting tough , you guys would be wiped by now if elite wasn't fighting wreckless .

Latta .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25079

And still acting tough , you guys would be wiped by now if elite wasn't fighting wreckless .

Latta .

Drup, the only thing you're fit to wipe is ZT's... ...butt.

As for the troops we lost - it's safe to say it was totally worth it. We gained more ABPs than Elite gained DBPs. That's acceptable losses in my book any day. Plus, I know many of us were attacking with less than 70% morale.

It'll be fun to see who's around in a few weeks and who's not.

DeletedUser

Drup, the only thing you're fit to wipe is ZT's... ...butt.

As for the troops we lost - it's safe to say it was totally worth it. We gained more ABPs than Elite gained DBPs. That's acceptable losses in my book any day. Plus, I know many of us were attacking with less than 70% morale.

It'll be fun to see who's around in a few weeks and who's not.

Sorry just a few incorrect statements date of the operation
Total ATBPS for ZT 30,547 DBPS 2111 Total BPS earned 32,658

Total DPBS Elite 35,584 Atbps 10,393 Total BPS earned 45,977 These are alliance totals for 2-24-2014

Wreckless op VS hawkman71 x 3 days

WI ATBPS 54470 DBPS 11274 TOTAL BPS gain 65744
Elite DPBS 61895 ATBPS 26960 TOTAL BPS gain 88855 alliance totals for 2/25-2/27

DeletedUser

Can you add to our BPS 5 cities taken? Also something tells me it was 6 succesful Ops, not 5... we've had 6 targets taken out of 8 attempted which added to our BPs, I can think of only 2 words a gamer would say: "Worth it!"

DeletedUser25079

Sorry just a few incorrect statements date of the operation
Total ATBPS for ZT 30,547 DBPS 2111 Total BPS earned 32,658

Total DPBS Elite 35,584 Atbps 10,393 Total BPS earned 45,977 These are alliance totals for 2-24-2014

Wreckless op VS hawkman71 x 3 days

WI ATBPS 54470 DBPS 11274 TOTAL BPS gain 65744
Elite DPBS 61895 ATBPS 26960 TOTAL BPS gain 88855 alliance totals for 2/25-2/27

Whoops, fair enough Hawkman! I guess I was mistaken that everyone fared as well as I did in terms of troops destroyed/troops lost!

Though, just to be fair, I'll say this. I do in fact view 5 cities to be quite an achievement, and I only say that because of how well Elite did (Hawk and Legion in particular) in defending their cities. To be fair, we were expecting a lot less resistance! I believe I've expressed those sentiments to you at some point Hawk. Though if not, then there it is. I thought it was a well fought battle on both sides! :)

DeletedUser

Whoops, fair enough Hawkman! I guess I was mistaken that everyone fared as well as I did in terms of troops destroyed/troops lost!

Though, just to be fair, I'll say this. I do in fact view 5 cities to be quite an achievement, and I only say that because of how well Elite did (Hawk and Legion in particular) in defending their cities. To be fair, we were expecting a lot less resistance! I believe I've expressed those sentiments to you at some point Hawk. Though if not, then there it is. I thought it was a well fought battle on both sides! :)

Thank you Djonso1 at least some people have a brain on their shoulders. The 5 cities that we lost Is not bad for the amount of attacks and not having good intel on what was incoming and being so far from our core oceans . We did the best we could against the odds.

But I can say at the least Wreckless didn't get 1 from me. There is a huge difference when you are attacking a very active player that knows how to dodge and feint and reinforce the correct cities.

DeletedUser

I'm not one for trash talk, so I hope the following will be heard without getting worked up over it.

Elite, you had a spy on the inside feeding you information - well done, I had a nice chat with him afterwards. Well played, I mean it. However, considering you had a spy on the inside, you should know exactly how many cities we were going for. And that's what I find odd. Because apparently it isn't known. So, here's the truth, choose to believe it - or not. I registered on the external forum to share this.

We had nine targets. Out of those nine, we took five on Monday. Now these cities were being supported, as well. I saw the reports coming in and the kills we made (reflected in ABP that day), and it did not reflect that cities were not being supported. Luckily we had a few big (big) nukes. We met heavy resistance, unexpectedly, in the other four. We had to give up on three of them, the teams weren't getting through and support in those cities kept pouring in. Our leader IngloriousB proceeded to put a city in a second revolt, I forget which one, after someone else's conquest attempt failed. That city was taken either end of day monday, or tuesday.

That's six cities taken out of nine target cities. That's the truth of it. The rest were fakes.

On a personal note I would like to add that I have no objections to Hawkman having a little sass, he's earned it, we look at him being one of two most important persons in Elite and God knows I'm familiar with him (Urvar ring a bell, Hawk?). But drupanu, you're basically ruining any image building Elite's doing by acting the way you do. And just when things get a little more friendly around here, you have to go and comment on a guy's picture, making it unnecessarily personal. Why? We're all grown ups here, right? This stuff belongs on a kindergarten's playground.

DeletedUser3049

Bro , may i call you bro .

Bro , you are the only one so far i have seen that is not a bag when replying to something congratulations .

Also about elite i don't really care bro i'm not affiliated with them anymore . I could show you some of the former comments, if they want me to reply with the same side of the coin i will , if you show respect i will show respect but ZT and Wreckless have failed to do so ,so far and i said that because shulz was asking people to stop arguing between eachother and look at the reply he got .

Anyway all my respect for you brandr , you are a real man .

DeletedUser

Well, I'll be honest with you - I haven't been nice about you so far when you came up in conversations in the game, but thanks for this reply. Maybe I should change my mind.

DeletedUser44027

On a personal note I would like to add that I have no objections to Hawkman having a little sass, he's earned it, we look at him being one of two most important persons in Elite and God knows I'm familiar with him (Urvar ring a bell, Hawk?).

Oooo! Let's play a guessing game! I wonder who the other one is :p

DeletedUser

Well put Brandr, I have no hate to you except the fact you and the previous player that quit wanted to farm a member of ours that was trying to learn the game is why my attacks on your city. I am very defensive of any attacks on the alliance I am in.

Most the players of ZT seem decent minus 1 or 2 loud mouths. Don't really know Wreckless except on the externals word has it the merger is in almost there what name will they use.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well put Brandr, I have no hate to you except the fact you and the previous player that quit wanted to farm a member of ours that was trying to learn the game is why my attacks on your city. I am very defensive of any attacks on the alliance I am in.

Most the players of ZT seem decent minus 1 or 2 loud mouths. Don't really know Wreckless except on the externals word has it the merger is in almost there what name will they use.

No problems there. It's a war game.

So, question then - why did Elite end up kicking that player, who was learning to play the game, and was worth starting a war over with ZT? Because let's face it, that is what started it all. It could've happened for a million reasons and probably would've anyway, but that's our war's starting point. Just curious. I asked your former member the same question and he didn't even realize he had been kicked.

DeletedUser45299

No problems there. It's a war game.

So, question then - why did Elite end up kicking that player, who was learning to play the game, and was worth starting a war over with ZT? Because let's face it, that is what started it all. It could've happened for a million reasons and probably would've anyway, but that's our war's starting point. Just curious. I asked your former member the same question and he didn't even realize he had been kicked.

He/She went inactive for 4-5 days we have no problem helping train people but if you don't communicate and go inactive you get dropped simples ;) (all a member has to do is go into vacation mode or say I'm off for a couple of days because of RL)

DeletedUser

He/She went inactive for 4-5 days we have no problem helping train people but if you don't communicate and go inactive you get dropped simples ;) (all a member has to do is go into vacation mode or say I'm off for a couple of days because of RL)

I'm going to be honest with you, I think that reply's a little too convenient. Of course Vagore wasn't an active player, when Hawkman stood up for him and attacked my city he had been a 1500 points city for weeks. He wasn't doing any building and he wasn't training any troops. Sure, I was farming him, but not that fervently.

Not that it matters anymore, of course. I was just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.