Announcement Your new tyrant

• Thread starter DeletedUser39847
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

I'm going around spamming and I see this thread. All I have to say is that the non-mod army is always looking for new recruits if you get tired of this tyrant :p

DeletedUser5819

because it is instinct to chase anything that moves

If you don't want chased then move imperceptibly slowly

DeletedUser23986

and what good do you get? or is the mod already threatening you?

DeletedUser5819

I think it incites some marital pleasure if we irritate her mod.

Imo (I have no direct experience) it is best not to be the stick with which one spouse prods the other.

DeletedUser

I get tired of annoying him just trying to get more to help... It's funny to see him gettin annoyed and flustered

DeletedUser23986

Imo (I have no direct experience) it would be unwise to give the appropriate come-back to that.

in which fields do you have direct experience? I know this thread is not about you, but nowhere does it say that we are pledged only to annoy the new tyrant

DeletedUser5819

lololol

Happily I don't have a partner on the forum to sow the seeds for that sort of revelation.

luvya too Hasan :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

lololol

Happily I don't have a partner on the forum to sow the seeds for that sort of revelation.

luvya too Hassan :p
:D

btw, a single s please, there is someone else with double s , lets not confuse people

DeletedUser

Happily I do I rather enjoy it and we've loads of friends who are couples and singles here and in game too

DeletedUser5819

You should go round for a visit CoD, I am sure Mrs M-T could find a use for you 0:)