Zero Tolerance's Pathetic Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm certain at this point, just about every alliance has had members who received letters from ZT asking them to be spies for them. It's the only way in which ZT has truly been able to prosper....but they've been outed now, lol. It's too bad they arent good enough players to simply battle it out without turning on their allies and trying to recruit spies. Observe:

"I'm going to offer you a proposal, try to keep an open mind :p

We all play games for fun. I like strategy games as they have more depth than something like 'candy crush' *chuckle*. I offer you the chance of intrigue and subterfuge. Another aspect of the game that adds excitement!!

If you acted as my eyes and ears inside The Exiles I would ensure you wouldn't be attacked. You would be totally safe and secure. We always look after our agents with the utmost priority. If you ever came under attack you'd find exile troops garrisoning your city. If you were ever discovered you would be guaranteed a place in our alliance along with absolute protection.

Furthermore this gives you the chance to make your mark on the server. Your actions would provide continual information that could potentially change the status quo and Boost ZT domination.

Surely you have no bonds of loyalty to your alliance. Why should you - they are just random players..

You should do what's best for your account and what brings you the most joy and excitement out of the game.

Let me know what you decide.

PwninFTW "

DeletedUser

Having had an opportunity to look at several of their players city builds, battle reports from their attacks, and so on, it seems like this was the only tactic available to them. Without it, and the sudden betrayal of former allies, they would never have grown so large. They will learn the error of their ways....

DeletedUser45961

HAHAHHAHAH!!!

I wonder who wrote that... this smells FISHY.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lulz. Yes, Sir Codfish wrote it. For some reason, ZT has adopted it. A couple scenarios come to mind....
Funny thing, somebody left me a neg rep for this thread with a one word comment, "Liar!". Now, the content of this thread is true, so I wonder what it is they thought I was lying about, lol. I suppose they would have had to be brave enough to leave their name in order for me find out though. :)

DeletedUser45961

Taco dave, you cannot put something like this to the external forum if your allies chose to do this first! ahaha. All that your presence of spies does is show us how you're scared to face us on an even playing field with about, let's see... 7 other alliances?

Congratulations. You have officially received the award for the most useless external thread ever! :p

DeletedUser

In fairness... I'm in a relatively small alliance, I wrote my own material & recruited my ZT spies before we were alleged allies :p

DeletedUser

If I do say so myself, that is one well written spy recruitment message :D

Agreed :D Way better than anything I could come up with!

Typically I like my spies to be people I know from other worlds. Like we start a world and they go off and join other alliances throughout the game. Showing no connection to us. Then they join up later.
This way you know the info the spy is giving you is trustworthy.

We all have spies, most people just don't like to admit it :p

DeletedUser

You know, I think he might be talking about the part where y'all stole it from The Exiles, and then forgot to even edit it completely. Doesn't look that good on your end.

DeletedUser

Taco dave, you cannot put something like this to the external forum if your allies chose to do this first! ahaha. All that your presence of spies does is show us how you're scared to face us on an even playing field with about, let's see... 7 other alliances?

Congratulations. You have officially received the award for the most useless external thread ever! :p

Seems far from official. In fact, it has been very useful and has had its intended effect.
As for the rest, you cant really take the moral high ground when you are mired in mud. My own alliance on the other hand employs no such "tactics", so I feel good about outing ya'll. Between your spy recruitment and your backstabbing of allies, you guys dont really look all that great.

DeletedUser

Just Wow

Seriously? You are completely missing the meaning of his post. Not only did this alliance not have wit to come up their own spy recruitment letter, but failed to have enough intelligence to edit out the original author's alliance. I do believe the fear lies on ZT's side rather than with the group of alliances against them. Why else would they feel the need to actively recruit spies?

Congratulations. You have officially received the award for the most delusional external thread ever!

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA. This message was sent to cause a stir, and its amazing how much it has worked. We dont need to recruit spies in other alliances, dont be stupid.. Have you seen our stats?

Attacking Stats.png
(Click on Image)

It made me laugh when I recieved the original copy of this from a faithful ZT player, Sir Codfish trying to recruit ZT players claiming that people who spy would get refuge in The Exiles (Ranked 7th).

I kept that little bit in because I wanted to see who would notice, caught on pretty quick if you ask me. The plagiarized message was sent to 4 top players and 4 random from the Bottom...

I am glad this caused a stir, I got lots of laughs looking at this post. We are all here to have fun right, Im having a blast.

DeletedUser

You guys really do have delusions of grandeur, I just thought that rumor was an exaggeration. A stir? No. Laughter? Yes. You did nothing more than make yourself and your alliance look like tools.

DeletedUser

You guys really do have delusions of grandeur, I just thought that rumor was an exaggeration. A stir? No. Laughter? Yes. You did nothing more than make yourself and your alliance look like tools.

Seems like you are not having much fun in this game...

DeletedUser

Firstly let me say that who ever does your recruiting of spies is a real nub. He contacted me....me the founder of TD and expected me to spy what a nub. Then when I said know he continues to contact my most trust allies in my council. Look no one in my main circle will spy for you so get lost. As far as you guys not needing spies I find that to be completely false. The server is after you for the way you treat your allies. Now some of you are my friends and awesome but the lot of you are just trouble. Anyways once we find the one person dumb enough in our group to spy for you he will be taken out just like those other spies we use to have ;)

DeletedUser

Firstly let me say that who ever does your recruiting of spies is a real nub. He contacted me....me the founder of TD and expected me to spy what a nub. Then when I said know he continues to contact my most trust allies in my council. Look no one in my main circle will spy for you so get lost. As far as you guys not needing spies I find that to be completely false. The server is after you for the way you treat your allies. Now some of you are my friends and awesome but the lot of you are just trouble. Anyways once we find the one person dumb enough in our group to spy for you he will be taken out just like those other spies we use to have ;)

FYI. This wasnt me :p

DeletedUser45961

I honestly do not believe that pwnin ftw was serious with those 'spy recruitment messages'. The point he made is that it is ridiculous to send these messages to numerous players, expecting them to spy for an alliance (I actually thought sir codfish was joking as well considering his character hahaha). Moreover, pwnin ftw is not a spy recruiter.... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.