Zero Tolerance's Pathetic Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46398

I offer my thanks to the quick action taken by zt to protect my newly conquered city, especially to those who send support from a long way off. My special gratitude to the big hearted zt guy who send out his support hours after i had taken the city and that too from 9 of his cities.
I hope you guys never change.

DeletedUser

Is it true that some ZT are so dissatisfied with ineffective leadership they are thinking of breaking away in the hopes they won't be targeted by The Grand coaltion of alliances while not under their old yoke!? :eek:

DeletedUser

I have heard this a time or too especially the people out our way ;)

DeletedUser47263

I don't know about people leaving ZT, but I'm pretty sure their leadership is pretty ineffective.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Breaking news:

InglriousB just got voted in as joint supreme chancellor of The Grand coalition of alliances - alas, he is still hiding in VM so cannot collect the title.

DeletedUser

More breaking news: TD has officially become the new MRA.

Oh, and don't you worry about IB. :)

DeletedUser

I see you started back up in Herm with a new city. The externals must have piqued your interest in the world again, ay?

DeletedUser47263

hey, what happened to the guy who keeps arguing with Sir Codfish? Dr Shulz?

looks like he bailed. he's sure not in Hermonassa anymore.

DeletedUser47263

and hey, it'll be interesting to see how things go for you now that you're back. with everyone in ZT who keeps running away, fresh enemies will be... well, refreshing.

DeletedUser

and hey, it'll be interesting to see how things go for you now that you're back. with everyone in ZT who keeps running away, fresh enemies will be... well, refreshing.

We'll see. First I'll have to catch up with the rest of you. :)

DeletedUser47263

that part I noticed. you're probably safe for the moment, with the morale so low.

must say though, your arrival has seemed to give ZT new heart, or something. they're actually throwing out some attacks, and I mean attacking like they mean it, and not just half- hearted, irritating ones. those last ones we had a lot of; the last couple days we've had skirmishes that were a bit more of a challenge. kind of nice, it was getting boring watching them roll on their backs like defeated dogs.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes; will they manage a decent comeback and turn things around, or will we still crush them? now things could go either way, I think, as long as both sides keep it up. I know our side will.

DeletedUser

that part I noticed. you're probably safe for the moment, with the morale so low.

must say though, your arrival has seemed to give ZT new heart, or something. they're actually throwing out some attacks, and I mean attacking like they mean it, and not just half- hearted, irritating ones. those last ones we had a lot of; the last couple days we've had skirmishes that were a bit more of a challenge. kind of nice, it was getting boring watching them roll on their backs like defeated dogs.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes; will they manage a decent comeback and turn things around, or will we still crush them? now things could go either way, I think, as long as both sides keep it up. I know our side will.

ZT had a very succesful weekend, true. Thanks for the compliments, although I can't take any credit for it. I've just been observing, building and getting to know the "new guys" - for me, anyway.

I do have to say, playing again and talking to people in and out of the alliance, it does seem like you all've been exaggerating the troubling tales of ZT's treacherous play a tiny bit. Doesn't matter much, as I've said, it makes for an interesting chapter in the game. Looks like Nate and his TD are profiting the most from the coalition's temporary truce with eachother, especially now that MP are going over to TD. After the merge's complete, that'd get them about.. 300 players..?

Edit: oh, I see they're joining other alliances as well. How interesting.

It's a well-meant advice, when I tell you to keep a bit of an eye on them. ;-) The truce won't last forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey now we take good players and we make them into amazing players. I do see this working out to being one heck of an ending to this world. I do not think we will cross the 250 mark as we will be further eliminating our inactives as more people move in. I do however think that ZT has more spies then they should and they are in more danger then you think. As for the truce not lasting forever it dosnt need to. Those who are ready for anything are prepared and we all know how to sustain while keeping the trouble makers down :)

DeletedUser

Hey now we take good players and we make them into amazing players. I do see this working out to being one heck of an ending to this world. I do not think we will cross the 250 mark as we will be further eliminating our inactives as more people move in. I do however think that ZT has more spies then they should and they are in more danger then you think. As for the truce not lasting forever it dosnt need to. Those who are ready for anything are prepared and we all know how to sustain while keeping the trouble makers down :)

Eh, spies are a burden we all have to live with. Just like we have people over in TD, I have no doubt that you have people over in ZT. That's just part of the game. If it turns out you're the better spymaster, more power to you. Me, I just want to play the game and have fun. I'll leave the espionage to the council. Besides, things can go awry for an alliance for a million different reasons. Every alliance will get their turn for a triple dose of bad luck. :)

DeletedUser

Eh, spies are a burden we all have to live with. Just like we have people over in TD, I have no doubt that you have people over in ZT. That's just part of the game. If it turns out you're the better spymaster, more power to you. Me, I just want to play the game and have fun. I'll leave the espionage to the council. Besides, things can go awry for an alliance for a million different reasons. Every alliance will get their turn for a triple dose of bad luck. :)

Bad luck is just horrible foresight. Most conflict issues events can be averted with some good planning.

DeletedUser11965

this is very true.

DeletedUser

With the sure elimination of ZT's richest and likely their best players John D. The mighty have fallen from the top spot. This breaking news brought to you by the new top alliance TD. We all here at TD would like to thank the coalition for there amazing support and efforts. I personally would like to thank all of my members leaders and other allies for this achievement. We hope to keep pushing through ZT and watch them crumble to pieces. I remember where we started 10 friends trying to make something worth saving. We now are the new number 1 congratulations guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.