Zero Tolerance's Pathetic Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31057

Spies, moles, deep penetration agent, whatever you may call them are a part of the game strategy. Nobody deny their existence, they dwell in every alliances. The best time though to have a spy from opposing alliance if you plan to have them is before the start of WW era, in case your alliance is a strong contender to win the server. A spy plays a major role at that stage, as he/she gives feedback with regards to the vital info of enemy's WW activities, e.g. resources deposits of the wonder they are building, build time remaining of the wonder. :cool:

DeletedUser

t made me laugh when I recieved the original copy of this from a faithful ZT player, Sir Codfish trying to recruit ZT players claiming that people who spy would get refuge in The Exiles (Ranked 7th).

You mock our rank but isn't the city stealing score 8-0 in our favour... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCcvdrhn3M

(I actually thought sir codfish was joking as well considering his character hahaha). Moreover, pwnin ftw is not a spy recruiter.... lol.

Imagine how surprised I was when I actually started to get your MM's *Evil grin*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you suggesting the mighty Zero Tolerance keep farms in their ranks? o_O

Also, didn't Zero Tolerance start a thread boasting about how many cities they took in a small time frame? Rumour has it that most of them were either from inactives or internal cannibalism. Care to comment on these highly inflammatory accusations?

*pwnin ftws eyes start to glisten with the ghosts of his alliances propaganda machine*

DeletedUser45961

*pwnin ftws eyes start to glisten with the ghosts of his alliances propaganda machine*

You remind me of Rita Skeeter in Harry Potter hahaha.

Also, You took 6 of nippa's cities who is not playing currently due to real life (although I know you know that, so stop acting dumb :p ). Another one of those cities was mine, and that is fair enough considering I was 12 hours out with support to that city and I messed up a snipe :( (fyi, the snipe would have landed half a second afterwards, so it was really close and unlucky haha). Finally, the last city was legitimately taken, and I can't really remember what happened there.

DeletedUser

It looks like all those cities were legitimately taken. nippa didnt go into VM and you all didnt have trips in place?. If you cant time your snipe correctly, that is on you also. Looks to me like you lost cities due to your own poor planning or neglect.
We all know the anti-timer sux though, lol.

DeletedUser31057

Hey Dr Shulz if you lost cities you should not be there to explain. Read Taco Dave post, it tells you that you are damn noob. :p

DeletedUser45961

It looks like all those cities were legitimately taken. nippa didnt go into VM and you all didnt have trips in place?. If you cant time your snipe correctly, that is on you also. Looks to me like you lost cities due to your own poor planning or neglect.
We all know the anti-timer sux though, lol.

I guess you're right: there is no way that I can prove to you that nippa was genuinely inactive since he didn't activate vm mode. We did have trips but we had no idea when your attacks would arrive and whether they were even colony ships.

Unfortunately there is nothing more that I can say to you to show my alliance's worth. I guess my actions will have to speak for me.

DeletedUser

That is always the best way. The externals are really just for fun anyway.

DeletedUser

So to conclude, our nippa cities were taken as you harbour giant and deliciously juicy farms. Your city was taken as you're so greedy that poor strategy led you to take cities you couldn't support and you couldn't think of an excuse for the 8th? *provocative grin*

Guys be warned, when dr doesn't like what you say on the forum he sends fake CS/revolt attacks at you :p

DeletedUser45961

So to conclude, our nippa cities were taken as you harbour giant and deliciously juicy farms. Your city was taken as you're so greedy that poor strategy led you to take cities you couldn't support and you couldn't think of an excuse for the 8th? *provocative grin*

Guys be warned, when dr doesn't like what you say on the forum he sends fake CS/revolt attacks at you :p

Of course ;)

They're not going to be real since our alliance is so bad are they?

DeletedUser44027

Well, we just kind of assumed that if you guys pooled all your resources together that you'd be able to afford at least one CS... I guess not? :p

DeletedUser

Haha, as it turns out he could afford to throw away three CS in some very weird attacks! I'm sure they will take me out eventually...

but-it-is.jpg

DeletedUser45961

Haha, as it turns out he could afford to throw away three CS in some very weird attacks! I'm sure they will take me out eventually...

but-it-is.jpg

I only counted two ;)

providing ill information yet again are we?

DeletedUser

Nope it was three :p

Your attacks were so lame they brought dishonour on your whole family.... dishonour on you and dishonour on your cow!

DeletedUser45961

You need to prove the 'three' with reports... I don't see any reason why I should have sent three lol, I must have been drunk or something if I did...

DeletedUser45299

Sir Codfish I have always enjoyed your banter on here, how you manage to wind the crank on any situation is amusing and your propaganda campaign is a game i love to play myself.

That being said i am disappointed to hear (and see) that you have been attempting to blackmail members of ZT threatening their accounts safety if they do not spy for you and offering sanctuary if they do.

All i will say is that I expected more from you. On the plus side at least anyone who has spied for you will have shown you how the many propaganda attempts to dishearten the ZT soldiers has failed miserably and has in turn strengthened the bonds that hold the well oiled machine that is ZT.

Big fish in a little pond, Little fish in a big ocean everyone likes the taste of Cod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.