Zero Tolerance's Pathetic Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

With the sure elimination of ZT's richest and likely their best players John D. The mighty have fallen from the top spot. This breaking news brought to you by the new top alliance TD. We all here at TD would like to thank the coalition for there amazing support and efforts. I personally would like to thank all of my members leaders and other allies for this achievement. We hope to keep pushing through ZT and watch them crumble to pieces. I remember where we started 10 friends trying to make something worth saving. We now are the new number 1 congratulations guys :)

Congratulations with the top spot, Nate.

Now start working on your average, you damn MRA.

:)

DeletedUser

Hahah thanks bro and ya we are working on that. We have been giving some new starts a chance. Keeps the alliance lively and energized as we lose some people who sadly burn out. :(

DeletedUser

Hahah thanks bro and ya we are working on that. We have been giving some new starts a chance. Keeps the alliance lively and energized as we lose some people who sadly burn out. :(

People that burn out and drop out, another burden every alliance has to deal with. You may have heard, but we had a similar thing happen to us yesterday.. ;-)

DeletedUser

The mighty have fallen from the top spot. This breaking news brought to you by the new top alliance TD. We all here at TD would like to thank the coalition for there amazing support and efforts.

Mwahaha, well done TD.

ZT's defiance of The grand coalitions supremacy is touching, doomed as it is.

DeletedUser

Double post but *meh*

This thread should be deleted. It's topic is so true it's painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.