Pass the Salt?

DeletedUser37948

OPs are a skill, propaganda an art and spying a secret. They are all warfare!

Id like to add That propaganda wins when attacking weak minds, OP's win attacking weak teams and spying win attacking weak leaders.

Maybe thats what hurts most
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser

it is interesting to see DBD falling from 2nd to 5th(soon to be 6th) in the span of a week whilst the member count went up :D
and the 4 conquests in last week x.x yall sleepin?

DeletedUser

TuCTiwH.jpg
here lies stannis, having a rough few days that seem to be the beginning of the end for the silly little leader

DeletedUser23146

What list are you looking at?

Inno, fix these stupid emoticons.

DeletedUser28198

it is interesting to see DBD falling from 2nd to 5th(soon to be 6th) in the span of a week whilst the member count went up :D
and the 4 conquests in last week x.x yall sleepin?

Steve + Mauro = 1.7mil points alone

DeletedUser52860

chuck in Limborecla and you're talking best part of 2m. If you put them back and we'd be exactly where we were before, just behind Epi.

Strange really, we lose the 2 biggest players in the server and we actually seem to be fighting stronger?

TromboneTom

Strategos
chuck in Limborecla and you're talking best part of 2m. If you put them back and we'd be exactly where we were before, just behind Epi.

Strange really, we lose the 2 biggest players in the server and we actually seem to be fighting stronger?
Lowest ABP gain out of the top 6 alliances in the last week (we only started attacking as soon as we had the buff and we almost have double yours with half the members) and lowest conquests out of the top 5 it feels like you guys are defending to much and not going on the offensive.

DeletedUser54164

Lowest ABP gain out of the top 6 alliances in the last week (we only started attacking as soon as we had the buff and we almost have double yours with half the members) and lowest conquests out of the top 5 it feels like you guys are defending to much and not going on the offensive.
Defending aint a bad thing though
donald-trump-wants-to-make-mexico-pay-for-a-wall-writes-proposal-on-it-vgtrn-body-image-1459870127-size_1000.jpg

DeletedUser52860

Yeah I guess the highest dbp in the top 20 would confirm that?

2nd highest ABP in the last 24 though?

DeletedUser

congrats you have half our abp in the last 24 hours lol crazyyyyyyy you also have the lowest abp of the top 6 in the last week :D yay you!

DeletedUser23146

I guess its a good thing DBD is looking for your approval, right?

DeletedUser

seems like u were if u are going to post something like that :D

DeletedUser23146

How ever you came up with that conclusion, please teach me. Its obvious I'm intellectually inadequate compared to you.

DeletedUser

How ever you came up with that conclusion, please teach me. Its obvious I'm intellectually inadequate compared to you.
Ur a college student right? You have that classic "im better/smarter than you" attitude xD but if your going to go brag about the last 24 hours. But then have the lowest BP for the week in the same category doesn't that seem a little silly

DeletedUser23146

Unless I'm missing a post I've made, I personally haven't bragged about DBD within the last 24 hours, at least.

DeletedUser

Unless I'm missing a post I've made, I personally haven't bragged about DBD within the last 24 hours, at least.
Your involving yourself in my response to Drubzie about him bragging about the abp of your alliance. So I am associating you with him since your response is to my response to him. :3

DeletedUser25609

Not even going to respond directly to the accusation of DBD doing this, because I think we've gone over it enough times. As for ops, well, last I checked we're still beating EPIDEMIC.

Propaganda? You mean telling truths such as "We are fighting constantly, and we haven't been destroyed." If that is propaganda, you have us.

image.jpg
add.jpg
ddd.jpg
dddd.jpg

:p

I feel dirty knowing you've been on my profile, but still, in no single way ever ever ever are you beating EPIDEMIC, why not try and take your core back from us, and HH

DeletedUser52860

Your involving yourself in my response to Drubzie about him bragging about the abp of your alliance. So I am associating you with him since your response is to my response to him. :3

Not so much a brag, more a statement of fact?

You state a fact, I state a fact....?

And in response to your "fact" there are actually 2 other alliances in the top 6 who have a lower ABP than us for the last week.