Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Good points on the conquest counts, there are also a few other top alliances who take very few cities from enemy alliances, perhaps when we are talking about top # fighter rankings only conquests against alliances they are actually fighting should be included, easy enough to look on oracle and see who's just internalizing pact members ;)
sadly this still wouldn't work, cuz if there is an alliance that just builds cities for you then hands them off it still looks like conquests :( no idea who would do something like that though

DeletedUser53868

HH climbed to the first place, by (finally) absorving TUS.

Someone to do a top 12?

DeletedUser

Looks like it will be an interesting weekend, now that all the Olympic defence buffs are gone perhaps some of the top alliances will be looking to go on the attack :)

DeletedUser25609

Looks like it will be an interesting weekend, now that all the Olympic defence buffs are gone perhaps some of the top alliances will be looking to go on the attack :)
You're absolutely right, everyone's attacking everyone right now

DeletedUser54161

Top 12-Somebody's Gotta do it!

Hydras Hooligans:

The new holders of the #1 point rank. 27 new members this week alone, looking to see good things from them.
Because they're near my in-game location, I'm going to refrain from commenting further. I'd rather not poke the bear
Swim

The Lost Boys:
Hmmmm what to say... I like you guys.... I really do, and I want to see you do well.. but you must remember these words
"The best defense is a good offense" This past week your defensive numbers were more than twice your offensive battle points.
Maybe that's the event talking, but still, hoping to see you guys bring back your A-Game with the event effects wearing off.
Swim

Epidemic:
Plagued with inactives right now.. and you let House Mormont take a city from you guys.However your more active group seems to be doing well, and lots of fighting going on(Always good to see some fighting)
Float

Death Before Dishonor:
Honestly, I thought they would've died by now, but they have been doing a great job. Tightly clustered, (Highly defensive). Majority of their losses are from those that are abit less active or have fewer cities. *Possibly use more trips?
They've survived this far, so I don't expect them to go away anytime soon
Swim

Transient Drifters
Currently dealing with inactives. They have many strong players on their team. Judging by their location on the map and their grouping, seem to be allied with others nearby, which has limited their growth a bit.. hopefully they'll see action soon
Float

Non Sunt Dii:
As far as I can tell, they're playing the game how its meant to be played. Strong growth rates across the board. Shoutout to Defunked for becoming #1 Attacker in the world, and TromboneTom might possibly be the first person in the world with 1 million battlepoints overall(We'll see)
Swim

True Fear

Conquering Ragnarok cities, currently more offensive than defensive. Led by Jameslongst, whom I've played with and against in other worlds, so looking forward to see what happens with them.
Float

Four Horseman

My Mom always told me,
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"
So with that, I'll end the review

Nocturnos
If your looking for a BP Farm, these are the guys. It all depends on your proximity to ocean 34, but lets be honest, even I've sent an attack over 100hrs away and gotten BP from these guys. They used to be good, but not they're well on the rim
Sink

Shadow Elite
With "Elite" in your name, you gotta be good!! I see these guys going to #1 and winning the world! They lurk in the shadows, and they're elite! and with full control of ocean 36! THese guys are going places!
ELITE SWIMMERS

Ragnarok
As of November 10th, you guys have had a hard time dealing with the Lost Boys, and True Fear, especially with the loss of Gondriga, where most of your losses have come from. Unfortunately, I don't see a bright future for you guys. You probably won't be conquered completely because people like saving city slots, but your future is bleak
SINK

Henosis:
Chipping away at Nocturnos and some inactives. Looking at the map I'm assuming you guys have some sort of NAP or Pact deal with the alliances nearby. See alot of Ex-Faravahar in there.
FLOAT

Quick Weekly Recap
Highest Growth-
The Lost Boys
Highest Growth(Guild Average)-Non Sunt Dii
Highest ABP Gain -Non Sunt Dii
Highest ABP Gain(Guild Average)-Non Sunt Dii
Highest DPB Gain-The Lost Boys
Highest DPB Gain(Guild Average)-The Lost Boys
Most Conquests-Non Sunt Dii

Guild of the Week:
Non Sunt Dii for placing first in 4 of the 7 categories

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54046

yeah rags are going through a tough time, not sure how they will survive :)

jameslongst

Strategos
@Loves You

What world do i know you from?

Obvi it wasn't Sinope, where i had the privilege to run a great alliance full of warriors known as...Ragnarok.

One more thing, and this is for everybody: LOVE TRUMPS HATE.

j

DeletedUser53868

@Loves You

What world do i know you from?

Obvi it wasn't Sinope, where i had the privilege to run a great alliance full of warriors known as...Ragnarok.

One more thing, and this is for everybody: LOVE TRUMPS HATE.

j
Damn, you made him **** his pants!

RAGNAROK! RAGNAROK! RAGNAROK!

Btw, @Loves You, for your top 12 I can be sure that you don't play Kasmenai.

DeletedUser54161

@jameslongst - I'll have to look it up. I've played since World Beta, so my memory is a little foggy but your name definitely sticks out.

@Alex-SLB I do play this world.. unlike you who wastes there time playing Sim City all day, I actually prefer to get a piece of the action

DeletedUser53868

@jameslongst - I'll have to look it up. I've played since World Beta, so my memory is a little foggy but your name definitely sticks out.

@Alex-SLB I do play this world.. unlike you who wastes there time playing Sim City all day, I actually prefer to get a piece of the action
Sim all day? You ain't looking to the same ranks as I am.. See my ABP rank and compare it to my point rank, fella ;)

DeletedUser52215

Look at my BP and my rank now :p

When did you learn to swim I thought you used armbands, no just kidding Alex is good fun to fight :)

DeletedUser53868

Do you really want everyone here to see your rank?
Meh, I don't know. I just know that I can't sim. I don't know why, but the harder I try to sim, the harder the opponent asks for my attacks. So even if I try to sim, I just can't.

DeletedUser54161

Meh, I don't know. I just know that I can't sim. I don't know why, but the harder I try to sim, the harder the opponent asks for my attacks. So even if I try to sim, I just can't.

Rank may not matter, but for as long as you've been playing on this world, and as a "non-simmer", I would still expect more cities or more battlepoints from you. I guess you'll have to sim harder so people ask for you to attack them more

DeletedUser53868

Rank may not matter, but for as long as you've been playing on this world, and as a "non-simmer", I would still expect more cities or more battlepoints from you. I guess you'll have to sim harder so people ask for you to attack them more
Ok, I will get more cities coach, teach me how, as I never played this before.