Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Hilarious. I don't know the city count but I didn't know we were constantly taking cities from you with our masterful diplomacy. no fighters here
who u think u talking to? taking cities? he's in NSD lil fella, no city taken from you(or anyone really for that matter) although ur little attempt atm is cute, but someone should try organizing it a little :D maybe u need momma RX back?

DeletedUser54170

Deepest apologies then. i feel bad now big chief. That's bad being mistaken as being in epi.

We were getting bored diplomacizing only epi.

DeletedUser

Deepest apologies then. i feel bad now big chief. That's bad being mistaken as being in epi.

We were getting bored diplomacizing only epi.
well lets be real, TLB,TF, and RAG are all together(or really friendly idc, same thing for me) so saying your on top due to diplomacy isn't stretching it too much :\ yes u fight EPI but that's pretty much it(i'm not really counting SE because they are much smaller then you guys and its 3vs1 on them) and i'm not doubting you guys have the ability to take cities off of us, but so far its been a very poor showing, and to be fair a lot of the attacks I saw were ex-TLT but the timing was horrendous(again) and was unsuccessful(again)

DeletedUser38939

TLB has allies = 'very poor showing'
DBD has no allies = sink

There's no winning with NSD. Let's just call it here and move on to the next World.

DeletedUser54170

well lets be real, TLB,TF, and RAG are all together(or really friendly idc, same thing for me) so saying your on top due to diplomacy isn't stretching it too much :\ yes u fight EPI but that's pretty much it(i'm not really counting SE because they are much smaller then you guys and its 3vs1 on them) and i'm not doubting you guys have the ability to take cities off of us, but so far its been a very poor showing, and to be fair a lot of the attacks I saw were ex-TLT but the timing was horrendous(again) and was unsuccessful(again)

You should probably calm down man. You seem very salty over a bunch of "unsuccessful" attacks.

DeletedUser

TLB has allies = 'very poor showing'
DBD has no allies = sink

There's no winning with NSD. Let's just call it here and move on to the next World.
the poor showing was directed to their attacks on us that failed and were poorly timed, thanks :)

DeletedUser37948

Sounds like someone else needs an attitude check.

It is possible to be "friends" with someone, and yet not "own" said someone. That fair to say, Zero the High and Mighty?

And Zero. Baby. Its also possible to send a message without talking.

I think its maybe you James with the bad attitude. i made some provocative remarks but i did not make personal comments. The language of your post is both condescending and derogatory on a personal level.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Leaders at TLB pretty much controlled TLT, that is not the case with TF. however we do like the occasional cuddle i hear
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
lol, no lmao you swap founders and spout that rubbish

That's right. We swapped founders. If that is not a demonstration of mutual -- and equal -- trust, I don't know what would be.

DeletedUser

I don't really see the benefits of a founder exchange lol but whatever makes you happy i guess. Having NAPs and allying seems a bit boring though, don't know how the south west does it x.x

DeletedUser37948

There's no friendship between DBD & TLB?

(Ooop, snap)

Ive seen skype chats that state otherwise but in fairness they were not from DBD
You guys have never had temp cease fires when you have arranged to op EPI at the same time ? only guessing but seems plausible maybe EPI would know best if OPS seem coincidental. if so thats friendly, not napped, pacted or cuddling freindly but its defo a level of freindly.

Yes you did. Apology accepted.

It was a statement of fact not an apology forums are a place to post facts and opinions

Your posts appear to be very emotionally charged James I get the feeling i hit a nerve

That's right. We swapped founders. If that is not a demonstration of mutual -- and equal -- trust, I don't know what would be.

To be honest your bound to say that and its possible its true. Still is that not how it started with tigers. Anyway at best im being speculative so as they say time will tell and when it does we can we can look back on this post.

DeletedUser38939

Ive seen skype chats that state otherwise but in fairness they were not from DBD
You guys have never had temp cease fires when you have arranged to op EPI at the same time ? only guessing but seems plausible maybe EPI would know best if OPS seem coincidental. if so thats friendly, not napped, pacted or cuddling freindly but its defo a level of freindly.
We have never had any kind of ceasefire with TLB. Messages may be exchanged, but we have no form of diplomacy between us.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
To be honest your bound to say that and its possible its true. Still is that not how it started with tigers. Anyway at best im being speculative so as they say time will tell and when it does we can we can look back on this post.

Ummm... no. Check your facts. The founder of Tiger Army, Expandito, was NEVER even invited to TLB, much less as a founder. Expandito ghosted rather than continue to fight us.