Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser37948

Ummm... no. Check your facts. The founder of Tiger Army, Expandito, was NEVER even invited to TLB, much less as a founder. Expandito ghosted rather than continue to fight us.

Thanks for letting me know :) i did not know Expandito was founder of tigers never took much notice just enjoyed the bp

a bit like true fear i think it was me who said they did not perform and would be best merging. good to know my top 12 was not wasted and some advise was taken

DeletedUser

someone else make the next top 12, ive made like 3/5 or 4 i don't remember

DeletedUser

are you saying its not true then? maybe you need to check your FACTs

DeletedUser41165

1 The Lost Boys 15442433 73 211540
#1 solid core and is doing well defensively not losing alot citys but also slacking offensive wise seem to be friendly with DBD and TF this allience will most likely stay here and content for the crown, doing well with there boring plays.

2 EPIDEMIC 14727329 72 204546
fighters friendly with TUS and HH and enemys with almost everyone else. seem to have turned the momentum abit lately and gaining more than they are losing. they have some good players and will stay around and probs die out before the WW area when its the turn for the simmers.

3 Hydra's Hooligans 12941438 45 287588
made a big jump with some players from DBD made it to #3 with a small player base also got a nice core. mainly fighting DBD. there ABP/DBP are slacking big time for there rank and avg member size doing there thing not more not less, big contender for the WW area.

4 Death Before Dishonor 11934464 68 175507
seems to be surounded by enemys but still holding themself well even after some off there biggest players left. got respect for them about how they are holding together. this being said they are in a bad position and yes they are holding but barely and there hasnt happend positively lately also. (did very well in the grepolympics which saved them some time to recover with there attacking and defensive buffs)

5 Transient Drifters 11788902 71 166041
avg. not much more to say there bp is ok not bad not great not very active, think they will stay here for awhile and around WW area merge with someone.

DeletedUser54164

I remember some1 making a "top 5 most succesfull fighting alliances in the past week" which was kind of interesting. So I decided to do another one.

1. Epidemic
ABP 452,455
DBP 1,001,977
Conquests 9

They are #1 this week due to them defending considerably well against attacks from multiple sides of their cluster. Looking at their abp and positive conquest count they have been able to succesfully retaliate and maintain their position.

2. Non Sunt Dii
ABP 1,175,384
DBP 271,026
Conquests 62

My own Alliance #2, only lacking 7k more overall BP to take #1 this week.
Theres little to say, we just do what we do best. Can't stop us.

PS: We would also like to be attacked every now and then, thanks.

3. The Lost Boys
ABP 498,656
DBP 494,155
Conquests 40

Looking at the stats we can conclude that their conquest ratio is decent, but I would have expected a bit more ABP gains from the #1 Alliance. They did however try to take a few cities from NSD this week and not only from Epidemic so props for that.

4. Death Before Dishonour
ABP 365,305
DBP 622,932
Conquests 29

Considering their position and them being boxed in it is good to see them have a healthy 29+ conquest count, they clearly made good use of their 20% defence buff from the grepolympics. Will be interesting to see how they fare once it runs out.

5. Nocturnos
ABP 203,168
DBP 648,613
Conquests 20

The turtle Alliance, seems like they have been hit quite a bit this week but they are known for stacking quite well due to most them being defensively built. I respect everyone their playstyle no matter how boring it might be, but it is clearly effective seeing as they have a positive conquest count and made it into the top 5 fighters this week.

Some additional thoughts: with the world wonders still 6 - 7 months off I'm dissapointed to see some of the top contenders not gaining nearly enough BP to keep the game interesting. Good job to the top 5, keep on fighting.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Nice to see good top 12's around, mainly liked lmfaowin's one.

About top 5 fighting alliances. Well yes it would be interesting if it was done by real fighting achievements and not from the rankings. For example Nocturnos is in the list while they are in top 5 fighting alliances because of DBP since from the day 1 everyone ate them and they were simply refilling from their 4 sister alliances. It's not really good when alliances like HH or TF or anyone which worth mentioning stays out of the list and alliances like Nocturnos step in. Anyhow good points on the alliances which were mentioned.

DeletedUser

About top 5 fighting alliances. Well yes it would be interesting if it was done by real fighting achievements and not from the rankings. For example Nocturnos is in the list while they are in top 5 fighting alliances because of DBP since from the day 1 everyone ate them and they were simply refilling from their 4 sister alliances. It's not really good when alliances like HH or TF or anyone which worth mentioning stays out of the list and alliances like Nocturnos step in. Anyhow good points on the alliances which were mentioned.
finally receiving the appreciation i deserve <3 xd

DeletedUser

Good points on the conquest counts, there are also a few other top alliances who take very few cities from enemy alliances, perhaps when we are talking about top # fighter rankings only conquests against alliances they are actually fighting should be included, easy enough to look on oracle and see who's just internalizing pact members ;)

DeletedUser25609

Good points on the conquest counts, there are also a few other top alliances who take very few cities from enemy alliances, perhaps when we are talking about top # fighter rankings only conquests against alliances they are actually fighting should be included, easy enough to look on oracle and see who's just internalizing pact members ;)
Don't be vague just shout epidemic lol
Although tlb are feeling the burn right now hehe

DeletedUser54164

I understand where you are coming from but when the BP gains are so damn low from the alliances you say are worth mentioning, they have no1 to blame but themselves. For example TF having a 60 man memberlist only gained (at the time when I wrote the top 5) 350k total BP in a whole week, that is low as hell, so yes they were not worthy of being mentioned in the TOP 5 fighting of that week.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I understand your point, but I still have another opinion about this subject. Nocturnos was created way much before HH for example and HH had way much low membership then Nocturnos and as an addition Nocturnos from the day 1 had amazing place to fight and gain more and more BP. With a respect towards Nocturnos for still being around, I have to say that no one takes them as a threat and in 90% they are used just to be farmed or to gain good cities from them. How can I consider this alliance as a better fighter then HH or even TF.

Also gaining 350k BP in a week at this stage mainly might not be that much for sure, mainly to compare with other alliances in that list, but again in the consideration must be taken Location, Diplomacy, Amount of players and ration of ABP and DBP.

Anyhow still that's just my opinion and for sure this doesn't mean that other opinions mustn't exist or are wrong. Thanks for spending time on that top 5.

DeletedUser54164

I understand your point, but I still have another opinion about this subject. Nocturnos was created way much before HH for example and HH had way much low membership then Nocturnos and as an addition Nocturnos from the day 1 had amazing place to fight and gain more and more BP. With a respect towards Nocturnos for still being around, I have to say that no one takes them as a threat and in 90% they are used just to be farmed or to gain good cities from them. How can I consider this alliance as a better fighter then HH or even TF.

Also gaining 350k BP in a week at this stage mainly might not be that much for sure, mainly to compare with other alliances in that list, but again in the consideration must be taken Location, Diplomacy, Amount of players and ration of ABP and DBP.

Anyhow still that's just my opinion and for sure this doesn't mean that other opinions mustn't exist or are wrong. Thanks for spending time on that top 5.
Ah I think you missed the point of my post though, it was the "top 5 fighters of that week" not on overall BP, in other words HH was more busy with simming and cleaning up some easy take cities in their ocean instead of actual fighting with other alliances which is why they gained less bp that week and is also why they were not in the top 5 fighters of that week

If I were to make an overall fighting top 5 thn HH would for sure be mentioned as they are indeed quite a bit more interesting when we look over a bigger span of time

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I got that part and I know that top 5 was made out of 1 week's BP, but answer on that was written as well in my previous post. I have explained why Nocturnos might have more BP then other better alliances and told what must be considered while talking about top fighting alliances. And overall said that with that criteria sorting alliances is pretty hard (in some cases even useless) and needs way much more time then it seems to be.