TrashTalk Thread

DeletedUser41532

Oh I agree about PV, but that is from what I've seen, I haven't really fought them apart from one guy who had cities near my area, he is no longer around but yeah.
I just wonder how you made up that merger thing :D Btw, if you don't mind can you tell me who you are so at least I know which player I am talking to. You can send me a mail in game if you want to.
Anyway, Misfits don't have much too close to us, 2 cities fell this morning on their side. We haven't decided to take them out as of now. I personally won't attack some of them as per an agreement from a long time ago.
Lastly, no, probably Twilight cannot take a city from an active member of ours, unless we **** up really badly, as you pointed out a lot of firepower, but you never know. As I said they have been putting more of a fight than Heartless, who you can see we are 22:2 against.

DeletedUser55922

it's a crying shame that JFL fell apart then had the remainder side with BS and subsequently most of them jumping to VM. They had the best chance of challenging us until that all unfolded.

The north has got boring after smashing Four iron then Crazy Knights then PV, they don't even put up a fight anymore so bored of chasing them.

Heartless are the next nearest alliance to me, and although they are leagues better than the other I mentioned in quality, They are a shadow of the force they were.

somebody come and fight me :) what happened to all this bragging from the northern alliances that they were coming south to wage war?

DeletedUser55922

merely stating facts.

I suppose I could have teamed up with the rest of the world to take one alliance down - but it's more fun to fight the rest of the world instead :)

Especially when I've spent much of this world being told by every alliance north of me how they are coming to get us, only for them not even to be able to get past little ol Mega.

I'm waiting for somebody like the BP shy Il Brutto to realise this is a war game and come south for me. He can bring friends, we'll have a party. I'll bring the beer

or, why not grow some yourself and you come fight me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

wow look at you beating up rim alliances:rolleyes: This explains the pact with Bwn lol

DeletedUser55922

beating up all the alliances that have been anywhere near me...

I assume from your name that you are one of the old Crazy Knight loudmouths that were supposed to be trying to bring a war?

I'm nowhere near BWN mate, so that's a moot point

edit - I see your cities are way south of me so the name is a coincidence and you aren't one of these northerners. were you BS or JFL?

DeletedUser36530

haha I'm from ThePlague. nice assumption, tho I can't judge you from that one. and hey let me be salty about how every damn grepo world now it's just two sides fighting eachother, everyone pacting etc. it's boring. you see, I don't mind the fact my alliance got beat, and hence restarted in new world. it was honestly more fun actually fighting everyone, even if it means my alliance loses. I just think it would be 10x more fun if everyone actually fought, maybe we could have lasted longer, even if we eventually got beat, it would have been worth it. unfortunately this is just another "war" game where people are too scared to actually fight :/ to each there own, but me be salty smh. I call it now, Twerking Llamas win it all

DeletedUser55922

I agree that I'd rather see everybody fighting eachother, but when the rest of the world started teaming up it basically became pick a side if you want a chance to win the world

personally I've just been fighting everybody who is near me so none of the politics has really impacted my experience of this world until recently when I'm running out of people who are trying

DeletedUser36530

Don't get me wrong I love winning, I don't do things to just lose. hence the reason I haven't ghosted, I don't like letting go if I lost lol. but still...

DeletedUser41656

merely stating facts.

I suppose I could have teamed up with the rest of the world to take one alliance down - but it's more fun to fight the rest of the world instead :)

Especially when I've spent much of this world being told by every alliance north of me how they are coming to get us, only for them not even to be able to get past little ol Mega.

I'm waiting for somebody like the BP shy Il Brutto to realise this is a war game and come south for me. He can bring friends, we'll have a party. I'll bring the beer

or, why not grow some yourself and you come fight me?

Would love to, but little bit to far.

DeletedUser44426

looks like Twilight and PV are merging together, judging from the jump in the ranks

DeletedUser41532

Big talks are your thing. First pact BWN, then fight rim alliances like PV, and brag on externals ?

Good for you mate.
And who are you, mr.Nobody? Again a person with a different ign so we can't see who we are talking to. now that PV merged into Twilight turns out the rim alliance is bigger than Hearless.
Btw Arzaac, or whoever you are - some simple stats
vs Hearless 28:2
vs BS 16:2

we have taken more cities from both of them than from twilight :D and to be honest Twilight have put a lot more of a fight.

DeletedUser41656

And who are you, mr.Nobody? Again a person with a different ign so we can't see who we are talking to. now that PV merged into Twilight turns out the rim alliance is bigger than Hearless.
Btw Arzaac, or whoever you are - some simple stats
vs Hearless 28:2
vs BS 16:2

we have taken more cities from both of them than from twilight :D and to be honest Twilight have put a lot more of a fight.
Kudos to you too Daemon. All you achieved was running from Plague when it crumbled into OSMF.

Again, im not saying, you are doing nothing etc. But if megapist is bragging himself on the externals about fights... And we showed him most obvious choice, that is BWN..

DeletedUser41532

I didn't run when it crumbled, I left before this happened and me leaving had nothing to do with plague struggling, I simply wasn't on the same page with some people so this made me leave. It might not have been the most noble thing to join the enemy but then again, I saw no other option.

What you and crazy are merely trying to do is the only thing you can do, his motives are clear - he wants everybody to figth but tha can't happen, as I pointed out before in every war you need to have allies if you want to win not the battle but the war itself.
You still did not say who you are, so how can anyone take you seriously. You are just some external troll who has nothing to do cuz he probably got rimmed or ghosted - who cares. If you are not, state your IGN.

It seems to me that you are someone from BS or the coalition fighting and losing against BWN so you want us to fight them too so maybe just maybe you can get a win :D
One last question - how is it obvious for mega to fight BWN when there is half an ocean between his possitioning and BWN, I can't imagine someone with 100 cities relocating to fight someone else when a what-was top 5 alliance is next to him, not that they are doing anything... pretty sad tbh. Idk what Heartless are up to, simming for the crown maybe? But how will that work if they are losing 2 cities a day?

DeletedUser41656

Your answer is far away from the reality. We arent losing to BWN. Neither we are running for the crown.

What i would like (and thats my opinion), is to have an interesting world. Now, this world is packed with quite a few premade, that are good. But, having 2 coalitions fighting each other, is, lame. Im sure you can agree somehow. I have spoken to several BWN players. They hate their pact policy, and would rather have no pacts. Its their leaders who are hungry for the crown, nothing else.