TrashTalk Thread

elliseh

Chiliarch
Weren't you not talking anymore? For the nth time?
BWN + GWN + OS + ND = 48 + 46 + 44 + 17 = 155
BS + Heartless + OE + Bears + WP + Skulls + MT = 38 + 38 + 44 + 39 + 33 + 25 + 35 = 252
I know maths is hard but please
you forgot to add T-D-A to the second one :D

DeletedUser41532

Count players and then you can talk, plus we don't play with backstabbing di*** moves, to get in the enemy core, we play fair and square. I love enemies and i respect them, since i even trade pm with some. I just hate losers like you, or like TheLastCrusader and go on and on. =')

But hey, never played with you, not gonna start ramping on you ;)
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
You obviously hit your head. You call me a loser knowing absolutely nothing about me, nor how I play.
Buddy, go drink a glass of cold watter and think about how I have anything to do with a top player of BS leaving. Obviously there is a reason, find out what it is ;)

DeletedUser49993

Count players and then you can talk, plus we don't play with backstabbing di*** moves, to get in the enemy core, we play fair and square. I love enemies and i respect them, since i even trade pm with some. I just hate losers like you, or like TheLastCrusader and go on and on. =')

But hey, never played with you, not gonna start ramping on you ;)
Fair? You are talking about playing fair? Werent you the guy that betrayed your own team not once but twice? Come on Lion stop the hypocritics. Yeah i really believe you love your enemies. And people that dont follow your bi**h moves are losers? Cause they are loyal? hm.

DeletedUser54384

Fair? You are talking about playing fair? Werent you the guy that betrayed your own team not once but twice? Come on Lion stop the hypocritics. Yeah i really believe you love your enemies. And people that dont follow your bi**h moves are losers? Cause they are loyal? hm.

Wherever you play, you are loyal to the alliance name or to the players with who you play? (excluding simmers). I don’t remember exactly why Silver left, but because of leaders (1-2) run to VM and abandoned team, if i remember wrong, correct me.

DeletedUser49993

Wherever you play, you are loyal to the alliance name or to the players with who you play? (excluding simmers). I don’t remember exactly why Silver left, but because of leaders (1-2) run to VM and abandoned team, if i remember wrong, correct me.
Exactly he first betrayed his old team brossr. Then he betrayed Name Changers. Yes leadership wasnt too good. But that is no reason to join the enemy. There were many other options. And furthermore yes if he does not care about morales he can join the enemy. But it is hypocritical talking about fair play and morale while he himself is disloyal and loves to join the enemy.

I was loyal to jason, filip, corb, chase etc. and i dont regret. Yes leadership wasnt the best. But on the other hand people did not care. People snitched and people simmed. Lion chose the most easiest option and that is it.

DeletedUser49993

Stop spreading lies about BROSSR, that was a sunken ship by the time he left.
was it? i remember them not losing many cities. Having a tight core and much easy food on the rim. And other players survived all the mess without joining the enemy. So stop calling me out for lying

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
for some reason i was one of the bloody leaders of BROSSR that never did anything lmao (so not really a leader just had the authorizations).
Stats aren't everything. On paper we looked good, from the inside meh

BROSSR was a dream that was meant to be, so much hope, such glory meant to be but never could be :(

Not defending silver, but Brossr just fell apart, unfortunately, really no other way to put it. Sometimes that happens, I am sure ex-Brossr would agree, them might defo hate silver, but BROSSR falling was something else, no correlation there

I could mop the floor with silver any day i wanted :p jk (except the mopping part)<3 no homo

@Tjaard I guess your not lying, more like you don't know. But your spreading your false knowledge which is kind of a lie, feel the vibe?

Last edited:

DeletedUser54384

Exactly he first betrayed his old team brossr. Then he betrayed Name Changers. Yes leadership wasnt too good. But that is no reason to join the enemy. There were many other options. And furthermore yes if he does not care about morales he can join the enemy. But it is hypocritical talking about fair play and morale while he himself is disloyal and loves to join the enemy.

I was loyal to jason, filip, corb, chase etc. and i dont regret. Yes leadership wasnt the best. But on the other hand people did not care. People snitched and people simmed. Lion chose the most easiest option and that is it.

I remember he cane from Brossr with his friend/friends, so it has nothing to do with leaving to opponents, just because that team was sunked already, they weren’t able to take cities (if only they don’t land at inactives without hcs), so there is nothing to blame silver there.

About BS i can same the same situation not 100% the same but almost. Leader weren’t doing anything except of posting dirty convos or pics in discord chat lol so the best solution would be if they resigned and appointed them who was active and was carrying about team’s future, but one was to greedy to have leadership rights, that he prefered to make the team sunked instead of giving others opportunity to save the situation.

So there is nothing to blame anyone there who left whenever he/she left.

DeletedUser49993

First thing he did was attacking his old teammates, conquering them and rim them. Nothing to blame for? Come on. Im not even talking about his actions alone. But talking about fairplay and morale on the one hand and acting like he did on the other hand is simply hypocritical. You chose a better option. Gave cities to alli and joined a neutral team. Even tho this wasnt the perfect way to leave it is a okay one and still i offered you the option of a possible merge with bwn and remember who were the two guys that said no?

Where has grepolis gone btw? So as soon as you aren’t winning a war it is all right to join enemy? Nothing to blame for?

What about my facts is wrong? He left brossr and joined enemy. He attacked and conquered his old mates. By the time he left brossrs, brossr was still a thing they had 4 top25 players. I was in name changers i remember these things mate.

Filip and jason werent doing anything? That is harsh. Very harsh lion. Show some respect. They did alot. Maybe not enough, maybe too many mistakes, but nothing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55362

Thanks love <3
Thanks love <3

After Nuts left [The one that invited me] BROSS was over, so don't talk about what you don't know.
I left for name changers, and i was 1-0 vs Name Changers, and I didn't attack BROSS until they attack me.
^ You call it ***** move?! If you still do, okey, i will give you that one.

As you know, i didn't left Name Changers, i got all the members and got us a invite for BS [best thing I ever did, the leadership ain't running for VM], btw when i left:
- JCW VM
- RedJohn VM
- CORWIN VM
- Zeal VM
- Thibs VM
- Poodles VM
ALL WITH "LEADER JOBS".
Just not sure if you hitted VM before or after I left Bernie, but i don't care ;) and I left while giving everyone that invite to come as well, the only guy that was supposedly left behind was RedJohn, no big loss there.
Blame me for your fail premade, or don't, I don't care:
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Still a Revolt player, having fun ;)

was it? i remember them not losing many cities. Having a tight core and much easy food on the rim. And other players survived all the mess without joining the enemy. So stop calling me out for lying

I don't play for the RIM, tho i'm kinda playing like a simmer now :D :D

What about my facts is wrong? He left brossr and joined enemy. He attacked and conquered his old mates. By the time he left brossrs, brossr was still a thing they had 4 top25 players. I was in name changers i remember these things mate.

Life isn't that simple, he left he join...
I join this world with Suminho + Nuts, Nuts the Leader LEFT US, there was NO ONE leading, you can ask me, Suminho or numbers (yes numbers from BWN). Even foo told you so, but wtv, be dumb.
So me and Suminho went for NAME CHANGERS, cause WE enjoyed the way you guys played offensively, I TRADE CITIES and I WENT NORTH TO HIT ON OE AND BS.
And the first one to attack was BRSSS (on me).
And i won't explain again why i say no to BWN, for me BWN is a crappy alliance, crappy leaders, just a few good people, the rest are just lame and webbo guys that think they are cool. (Two left already... thank god for that).

DeletedUser54384

And i won't explain again why i say no to BWN, for me BWN is a crappy alliance, crappy leaders, just a few good people, the rest are just lame and webbo guys that think they are cool. (Two left already... thank god for that).

BWN are cool, leaders are cool :cool:

DeletedUser49993

All good hopping lion. You may have your reasons. But you are simply not in the position to call others out on fairplay etc. Your changes speak for itself. There are other ways to solve a situation like this and come on. It was not like you were not going to attack your old team mates. Do you really think filip would have invited you to cuddle with them? come on. Grow up and face it.

People like todott fought their way against us without joining the enemy. You would have had that opportunity aswell.

I went to vm after and ghosted later as i am loyal. It was never my premade. Still im loyal.

DeletedUser55362

Dude, i didn't left name changers, the leaders did, more then 60% left, it was a not a a personal thing. Like i told you, i went north, and faced OE and BS, south was not even a thing for me, i don't play for the rim.

Todott? Todott was in more alliances then me, but then again, i'm the guilty one cause i don't run to the rim, and i don't stick to people that swim and run into VM. That post is getting lame, wake me up when u play serious and not leave after one month.

Loyal? Jezz bro, they left you and run into VM, you were just a dumb boy waiting for something that would never happen.

No hard feelings bro, you guys decided to VM, we decided to keep playing under another flag, and my last one on this server
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
, nori invited me to dinner, thanks to your advice we gonna marry!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

PAHAHAH, just remembering your final words about it...
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

BWN are cool, leaders are cool :cool:

you are cool, john is cool, old sit is cool, and go on and on.

DeletedUser49993

Didnt knew you where gay? :O Respect to make it official.

Yep you love your changing the flag game. Keep it up bro ;) and btw you had the chance to lead the team Filip and Jason gave up on and you failed and dont complain it was about "rights" lmao.

DeletedUser55362

Am I cool?

Don't know, probably
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

Didnt knew you where gay? :O Respect to make it official.

Yep you love your changing the flag game. Keep it up bro ;)

YEAY official now! Easy! Thanks for the push up to join your community! LGBT 4EVER!

Dude, saying the same stuff over and over again wont' change anything, get some and play.
[And here i go again, dude, get over it, not my premade, the best players left and join BS/BWN/NB/and chicken, the crap stayed]

DeletedUser49993

I have to disappoint you but i am straight.

Deep in your heart. You know that i am right. At one day you will look back at this time and think **** if i had only acted different

DeletedUser55362

I know you have to much free time, and you are still hanging on stuff like that.
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

But hey, be happy.

DeletedUser49993

Nah i only try to make sure your heading the right way. As you are really in danger to crash down broski.

btw doesnt make sense. First you want me to stay longer than a month on a server. Then you tell me i have too much freetime? Make a decision lol

Well I hope you dont act like this in real life. I respect your ig skill and you in general as a person. But talking to you reminds me why i left en107 and Grepolis sucks nowadays.

Good luck tho