World War: Phenomen et al V Xmortis et al

DeletedUser

Thanks for the support Mango, Kad always tries to bully me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wut? you opened the thread :p

you're just showing you miss rappy already o_O

anyway, it is good PnP to derail speculation sometimes :p

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, i forgot. This is an awesome thread, keep it open :)

Why did you rim Rappy Boy? Back on topic, why dont you rim Xmortis? Are you scared?

We all know that to create the "Phenomen World" you have to rim them sooner or later.

All PnP is good PnP :)

DeletedUser

well I took a city off him and he quit, so it wasn't really being rimmed, he was avoiding that by quitting the game... the VM way...

DeletedUser

well I took a city off him and he quit, so it wasn't really being rimmed, he was avoiding that by quitting the game... the VM way...

also known as the United Aegean Empire way :)
at least he kept DDay name good.:eek:

DeletedUser

MCGLM is ex-SYNERGY.

And you are ex PT :)) so that would mean that xmortis members can attack you ? or just because you joined phenomen you can pretend you are "more" equal than the rest of us ?

DeletedUser

And you are ex PT :)) so that would mean that xmortis members can attack you ? or just because you joined phenomen you can pretend you are "more" equal than the rest of us ?

MCGLM was actively attacking and being attacked by Phenomen before he went to Xmortis. I was not once in my entire PT career attacked by Xmortis.

DeletedUser

When was the last time beta had world war

Please dude you need to be quiet . If your not going to fight, stop blabbering your mouth. If your not joining in then be quiet and just watch the war. Stop doing your talking in the forums do it on the battlefield. Your *** needs to go jump off a cliff please. o mighty Zeus strike your lightning bolt on this idiot.

DeletedUser

Thats theoretically if a war id happen, i mean i can't see a spark to be honest. So T3K have gone into Xmortis, didn't stop us attacking MCGLM did it? Xmortis isn't co-ordinated enough to stop us, all there forum is is claims with various alliances.

erm cough cough - an attempt at a diplomatic outcome is not a sign of no coordination. If you really want a war, keep it up ;) I'll send my ubber troop to attack u and wipe all your towns with it ;P

seems a lot of people have already planned this - is beta that boring? I'll just go back to deal with real issues - like my pet cactus.

DeletedUser

MCGLM was actively attacking and being attacked by Phenomen before he went to Xmortis. I was not once in my entire PT career attacked by Xmortis.

well, like I've said in another post 'Do you see Xmortis STILL attacking/conquering invited ex-Synergy members from their allies?' I think not ......the hypocracy never cases to amaze me here...does the word PACT mean anything to you?

And regarding no attacks from X when you where in PT - do u think we are that stupid to attack someone so far at the time - we accomplished what we wanted, just look....no more PT leaders around , no more PT and guess what - you got no BP from all that support u wasted ;P come on, we weren't born yesterday lol

anyhow nice PnP thread - good to see beta is still around and kicking here

DeletedUser

Well this is quiet the controvertial topic. Very popular. I would still love to see how this plays out. Can we get down to facts? I would like both Xmortis and Phenomen members to continue this conversation with real fact about why or why not there will be a war.

DeletedUser

Well this is quiet the controvertial topic. Very popular. I would still love to see how this plays out. Can we get down to facts? I would like both Xmortis and Phenomen members to continue this conversation with real fact about why or why not there will be a war.

shall we dance for you too, i could do the sprinkler dance :p

DeletedUser

I was just asking so that the rest of us outside these two alliances could have an overview of what is about to happen in their world, wether it be war of uneasy peace.

DeletedUser

I have a 1 v 1 challenge from zollen to look forward to first... lets say it will take me 40hrs to get near him, then a couple of days to make him quit, so what do you say after that sometime?

A few days? I'm not free for at least a few months... can you hold off emotionally scarring me... making me go to war with my own bro. It's harsh... lol Can we go back to being friends? Well, had to try... :)

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: my personal opinions, not ML's.

How can Phenomen not go to war over this? Phoenomen were at war with an alliance A and then alliance B comes in and protects all of alliance A. Doesn't matter who it is, that should be war. If Phenomen do not go to war over this it kind of shows a lack of spine in my honest opinion. This is why this topic is so popular and why everyone outside seems to think there will be a war. Because in every over situation where this has happened, war is a natural out-come. If there is no war, what's to stop Xmortis from pulling this same stunt over and over again.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: my personal opinions, not ML's.

How can Phenomen not go to war over this? Phoenomen were at war with an alliance A and then alliance B comes in and protects all of alliance A. Doesn't matter who it is, that should be war. If Phenomen do not go to war over this it kind of shows a lack of spine in my honest opinion. This is why this topic is so popular and why everyone outside seems to think there will be a war. Because in every over situation where this has happened, war is a natural out-come. If there is no war, what's to stop Xmortis from pulling this same stunt over and over again.

I don't think spinal insults are really worth the flaming/trolling here just cos u got your own objectives, you dont have much info to work off...but I guess if u want to also flip the coin, X is at war with alliance A, their allies invite alliance A players, X is at war with Alliance B, their allies invite Alliance B players, X is at war with Alliance C....need I go on? End result = X Allies are full of enemies? and also X is all alone :( sounds familiar doesn't it? X Vs World...where is dobby when u need him? lol...or should I say ligaron? ;P

How about this, X+P = E

Work out the symbol meanings now ;P rep to whoever does! (and I dont give out rep easily btw)