EotD Letter of Intent to LoC

DeletedUser

But if any other alliance does that we will call them every name under the sun...

- you couldn't make it up -

That dosent even make sense, you werent threatened with war by your allies nor did we string them along with lies. So talks with our immediate enemy came naturally. Look at nwhiner laugh

DeletedUser

Incorrect, you guys were attacking OTC. I remember it clearly.
Look at little baby-Vigoran attempt to back-peddle himself out of being caught in a long line of lies, deceit and hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

That dosent even make sense, you werent threatened with war by your allies nor did we string them along with lies. So talks with our immediate enemy came naturally. Look at nwhiner laugh

You are damn right vigoran. It doesn't matter who attacked first. One foot cannot stand in two boats and this is what he is trying to do from the very beginning. He was talking a ceasefire with us at cost of turning on Scorpions. We made it public to scorpions and that is why we both are working together against OTC.

DeletedUser

Look at little baby-Vigoran attempt to back-peddle himself out of being caught in a long line of lies, deceit and hypocrisy.

Nick what are you talking about I'll be the first one to tell you we were attacking OTC but that had nothing to do with that statement. Yes we attacked OTC cities in our ocean 34 once they cease-fired with the Huns. We turned nuetral cities into cities used to benefit our alliance. Its all in the game. But Im done with all this yo uguys wanna gang up on me and put on a show for everyone thats fine but its unfair to our teammates to have to deal with all the nagativity as a bi-product so have fun I wont jump in

DeletedUser

You are one to talk Nick. You seem to be making a lot of people upset and then trying (unsucessfully) to cover it up with false promises of friendship.

DeletedUser

You are one to talk Nick. You seem to be making a lot of people upset and then trying (unsucessfully) to cover it up with false promises of friendship.

Do you have an example of this occurring? Making people upset, sure I understand that. But who do I give false promises of friendship to?

My friends are all well known and I've never betrayed them. (well, one time long ago in Legion of Light, I refused to go to war with Dark Red, however, Nickossa overruled me and we went to war with them. That was an epic betrayal against my old buddies at Dark Red - but that was literally 7-8 months ago)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EotD, SG, Orionsport, Bianh. need anyone else cause the list gets longer every day

DeletedUser

GO Mailcarrier, Give it to him :DD
I never knew you were as active as this, I'll give you that.
You earned more of my respect now.

DeletedUser

Say what?
When I have gave promises of friendship and not kept them. We are still friends with EotD. I might not like vigoran very much, but last I checked (surprisingly for you) there are other people in that alliance than Vig.
In fact buddy, just a few days ago I mobilized over 500ls to help dysen break a siege, that sounds pretty friendly to me. Oh wait, maybe actions don't speak louder than words in your world...

SG? When did I give them a promise of friendship? I seem to recall I extended my arm in friendship stating "if orian does not contact me, he contacts other people in the alliance, we can be friends" or something like that. When I reminded him not to contact me personally, NOT LOC, just me, he severed our pact. We had stated terms of an agreement. So, I am not sure how that means false promises of friendship, or maybe you just misspoke. Who knows. He knows I had no desire to talk to him. Maybe that is my fault for not being clear enough - but I stated my terms. Where is the false promise there? I think you are in SG right now, so you guys severed the pact, not us. Good going buddy-bear.

Bianh. A man I owe no respect to. We had alliance rules, known alliance rules (you know, most alliances have them, oh wait, maybe you don't know that) and he broke those rules several times. It is a three strikes and you're out policy. I only stick my own neck out so far for people. I am never ONE TIME gave him ANY knowledge of friendship. He was not even in my alliance, he was in Nessie. Before that stuff went down, I had no knowledge he existed as a person or player...how can I give him any acknowledgement as a friend?

Oh silly-buddy-bear you are going to make me sigh with your lack of knowledge on these topics.

I guess that is the issue when non-leaders try to out and out attack leaders - they just don't have the well of information the leader does.

So I guess I need others...got anymore?

Oh and little-buddy-bear, one last thing. I have appointed a new diplomat just to deal with SG. She is talking with them right now. As I said a while ago, my hands are washed of SG. I don't want to hear about them, know about them, acknowledge they exist, or anything. It is all in the hands of that appointed diplomat and your alliance's appointed diplomat. Just because orian and I are unhappy and immature, doesn't mean both of our alliances have to suffer. But, you guys delete the pact, not us. So no skin off my back. So calm down and let your leadership handle the situation you know nothing about.

Now let's all relax and have a Budweiser (the best of the economical brands of beer) together (after all, I am too cheap to splurge on Spotted Cow or Smithwicks)

DeletedUser

Nwinder, To be honest.
In any world. Especially my one, Actions speak Louder than ANYTHING, and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING.
However, now As a leader... you just failed. Take a second to take this message in, without reacting with rage and anger. I didn't come here to fight you, or make you angry. I simply came to communicate, that's all.
However, Look at Mailcarrier, He's a player who has low points. If you look him up on grepostats, you could tell a lot about him.
Besides, the Actions that have been done prove of who he is.

HOWEVER,
You are a Leader of a Powerful alliance, who's in the middle of war with a nr1 alliance in the world, and yet you are wasting your time with a 3k pointer, who knows nothing about war, diplomacy, rules.
I know these facts.

That is WHY you failed as a leader.

*when I say Fail, I mean to me. In My Eyes.

But as I said, I'm just a random person who's a wonderer.

DeletedUser

Nwinder, To be honest.
In any world. Especially my one, Actions speak Louder than ANYTHING, and when I say anything I mean ANYTHING.
However, now As a leader... you just failed. Take a second to take this message in, without reacting with rage and anger. I didn't come here to fight you, or make you angry. I simply came to communicate, that's all.
However, Look at Mailcarrier, He's a player who has low points. If you look him up on grepostats, you could tell a lot about him.
Besides, the Actions that have been done prove of who he is.

HOWEVER,
You are a Leader of a Powerful alliance, who's in the middle of war with a nr1 alliance in the world, and yet you are wasting your time with a 3k pointer, who knows nothing about war, diplomacy, rules.
I know these facts.

That is WHY you failed as a leader.

*when I say Fail, I mean to me. In My Eyes.

But as I said, I'm just a random person who's a wonderer.

hahahahaha, you've failed. You may or may not know, random wonderer in a foreign land - mailcarrier used to be in my alliance. As such, perhaps if you investigated further you would figure out why I did waste my time on him. I know a lot about him (and did not have to look on grepostats because I know him from previous history). LOL!

LOL!

You guys, you're so funny.

Maybe I would be angry if I could see the point of your letter..but there seems not to be a point. If there is, you cleverly hid it in the confusing manner of text you tried to write.

DeletedUser

Mailcarrier, isn't he from CORE ?
3k points...
Am I wrong o_O ???

DeletedUser

Yeah, Now look at his 40 alliance changes :D
Than look me up.
Than where was I, where He was.
match up the dates, when you done swearing at yourself with failure, come back and let me know how you feel.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Now look at his 40 alliance changes :D
Than look me up.
Than where was I, where He was.
match up the dates, when you done swearing at yourself with failure, come back and let me know how you feel.

What, there is no logic in that statement my friend. Why does it matter to me where you are and where he is?

I am not sure what point you are getting at.

I tend to value all players in my alliances, big and small. It is the right thing to do.

That's why we took in all the guys from Nessie once it was disbanded, sure it took our alliance average points down from over 100,000 to 60,000 - but again, right thing to do.

All people, big and small have opinions that are worth listening to.

BTW, the problems in the American Political system today, could be fixed with that outlook on governance. Listen to everyone, take a poll, and do what the majority wants.

DeletedUser

Well, I'v known Mailcarrier before you.
If you ask him, he will tell you the same thing, maybe he did know you before me. I am not certain of this.
However I am in the same ocean as him.
I made his entire alliance from crap, to good. Gave him powers, however things happen.
Now he's in you're alliance.
and has been moving from a to b a to b, however.
Look at his 40 alliance changes, you'll see he has been to alliance CORE at least twice.

I put it like this for you, I hope your brain can take this in and actually understand it.

DeletedUser

I understand all of that, I do not understand the point...First and foremost, mailcarrier is in o34, you are in o42...how is that the same ocean?

I am in the same ocean as him...

Are we talking about the same person, what's the deal with this? Seriously...you have me baffled right now.

DeletedUser

Yeah,
Now that you told me that he is in O34... I am confused myself.
I am sure he was In O41, But maybe I am wrong of that, However I know of Mailcarrier, and he knows of me. I am certain of that.
Just Saying.
In general, I'v read few of your posts.
Seems like you came to war, everyone and everything.
With an Attitude like that, one day you will bump into the wrong person, that's all.
That was the point really.