EotD Letter of Intent to LoC

DeletedUser

is nwinder leaving permanatley, or will he come back to LoC. if he does, will he be reinstated as founder?

DeletedUser

im not a member of LoC but if he does decide to come back that will be a LoC matter. Also if he is founder or not does it really matter?

DeletedUser

I have talked with dysen and the player that was asked to be removed was.

dysen and Vigoran thank you for that. I have posted that things will be back to normal and that EotD is till our friends.

As I said to dysen

I see some good valet points from us but in saying that if I look from their prospective I can see how they would feel. valet points from our side is understandable. If I was Vigoran looking at it from his side I see an active player that can be recycled. But there was a little more then a bad apple here. I know probably I'm a little more bias towards LOC because I'm with them but I do understand how EotD all feel.

Now that we are all on the same page I hope and look forwards to working with them again.

One more thing I would ask that the moderators close this toppic as it's been worked out and no need to start up something new. If you don't feel the need to lock it? I understand but hope that you will grant my wishes

Thank you

Administration Dept
LOC-LoC-ness

Orian
Just seems like orian kicked, or 'removed' nwinder. Making a founder after this conflict or not will say a lot about the leadership's trust of nwinder and opinion of him, don't you think?

DeletedUser

yeah I have a feeling that this LoC buisness is going to start a war or something.

DeletedUser

Just seems like orian kicked, or 'removed' nwinder. Making a founder after this conflict or not will say a lot about the leadership's trust of nwinder and opinion of him, don't you think?

I didn't kick Nwinder he just left and took a break, Don't read to much into things Nwinder is and always will be LOC.

Orian

DeletedUser

One more thing I would ask that the moderators close this toppic as it's been worked out and no need to start up something new. If you don't feel the need to lock it? I understand but hope that you will grant my wish
Orian

such a great place to troll a bit but I will play nice and hold my horses :D

But since nwinder was stoking me in every thread where i was posting I have this urge to say something so just 1 little comment if you dont mind - I think Orian that this request should be posted by the one who opened the thread and the one who has been targeted by it. Anyway I believe that any thread started in public forum automatically becomes public property of all forum members. I understand that you would like to close it as its pretty embarasing for LoC but its like shutting down a newspaper when its publishing photos of miss levinski and mr clinton together ;)
pls dont take it literally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am bianh, and I have the story.

I made a player attack an enemy as an agreement for me to stop farming him. He himself said something along the lines of "okay, ill be ur servant" when all I asked was basically "do me a favor and I will stop attacking."

Also, when I asked an enemy alliance to disband (the alliance was about 200k points, very small) they just said no. I didn't really care. They apparently told on nwinder and pdizzle. :)

Another thing I wanted to use was a spy to disband an enemy alliance. I know some people think that this is "unethical" and all, but I think any usable tactic is fair game for us to use. I was going to implement this, but was kicked. I thought Orian had given me permission in a message, but apparently he said he was "implying" for me to not do that. I didn't get that very well, and was kicked. :)

So yeah. That's what I have to say.

DeletedUser

I made a player attack an enemy as an agreement for me to stop farming him. He himself said something along the lines of "okay, ill be ur servant" when all I asked was basically "do me a favor and I will stop attacking."

Ok first this was one of many he bullies! I understand that this game is a war game but I still need to respect people, Maybe some are not as strong on this issue and other could be but for our alliance I think it's always best to speak in an intelligent manner and be respectful to your friends and foe.

bianh on 11/29/10 at 2:40 AM
How far are you...

Percy Jackson Rulz on 11/28/10 at 9:43 PM
ok

bianh on 11/28/10 at 6:35 PM
Don't question me, child. Just build troops, and don't join any alliance.

Percy Jackson Rulz on 11/28/10 at 3:46 PM
IM WORKIN HARD. sorry caps accidentally.

Percy Jackson Rulz on 11/28/10 at 3:55 AM
ill try but it's not my fault. They wouldn't attack if ui was in a big alliance i mean seriously.

bianh on 11/28/10 at 2:46 AM
Dangit! You must have them ready in a few weeks!

Percy Jackson Rulz on 11/28/10 at 2:03 AM
Ok ive been set behind scheduale due to Dabbeutful Arz attacking my city and wiping out 93 slingers 2 horsemen and a bireme.

This was my conversation to that young boy bianh was bully

oriansport on 12/2/10 at 5:40 PM
NO don't do it, we do not act in that fashion. I will invite you back

ucalyptas on 12/2/10 at 5:37 PM
So should I do it or not? Should I go on with the plan or abandon the idea.

oriansport on 12/2/10 at 9:13 AM
No he didn't. I don't think this should be done. I heard this being done by
bianh before but was not sure. We don't do those type of things. He told me that one of the leaders wanted to come here and disbanded but if it's done this way I can not approve of it.

As of now I will have to pass this on to the other leaders.

ucalyptas on 12/2/10 at 8:35 AM
I have left to go into Guardians of Destiny. I aplied to be a spy remember. I will get leader rights and kick out all members and delete forums and destroy alliance. Didn't bianh tell you? He told me he would.

oriansport on 12/2/10 at 1:49 AM
Hello I see that you have left our alliance, We don't really have to many people leave so would like to know why?

Thank you!

Orian had given me permission in a message, but apparently he said he was "implying" for me to not do that.

What he tends to leave out was a conversation prier to the one that he was showing everyone, I will get to that in a minute but first you can read this conversation between us.

bianh said:
has written the following:
today at 12:38 AM
I thought what you meant was that i could use the disbander, but turns out I was wrong. I will keep this mistake in mind when I restart in another world. Thanks for everything.

You ask me about a merger with GOD and LoC-ness. I said yes then you said your friend was the leader of GOD and if we had a merger then he would disband the GOD alliance and come to LoC-ness. I never once talked with you about sabotaging GOD.

Really disappointed you are trying to plant this on me, When I sent it to all the leaders. If I wanted to have them sabotage I would of kept it between us. I can't believe you went to another founder and lied to him hoping he will let you come back and I wouldn't know about it.

Sorry but these guys know me and it takes a lot for me to get really man and frankly I"m so disappointed and through with anything to do with you. If they want you back then so be it I will move over to LOC.

Orian

DeletedUser

Second Part

t. I didn't get that very well, and was kicked. :)

So yeah.

That's the point he just doesn't get it, This was the last tipping point and we gave him many chances prier to kicking him.

This was a post to another member

It's not just one thing, If it was? Then we would not be talking about this problem and he would still be in the alliance. He was doing stuff before, lot of stuff. I mention a few but there are some that we just don't want to disclose to the public members. This incident was the last straw, I just got finish defending him a week ago about some other issues in the alliance. My point is he's young and thinks through ingenuity tactics and not diplomacy.

In other words (People skills)

He is hard to trust in Diplomacy as well with members. Look I could good on and on about him, tell you all the different stuff we have uncovered. But what would that going to accomplish? Nothing, just make things worse. So why keep a member that you gave chances and doesn't get what our alliance is all about. Why would any alliance keep him?

He says he will never talk again and mind his own business and just play. But you have to trust the people that are backing you and not going to leek information to your enemies. I'm not saying he is or isn't but we have had other members tell us this.

Like I said before when the other members told me this I convinced the other founders that it's just hear say. So they went with my recombination and agreed with me to give him a chance as commander. After we caught him doing some stuff that was less then pleasing PDizzle1973 and I talked.

But again I defended him and said it was one incident and to give him another chance, then we got another incident regarding the mental abuse towards outside members that he could bully. At first we were going to kick him for his miss conduct regarding his behavior and how he was representing the alliance by this inappropriate representation of the Chaos family "LOC and LoC-ness"

Now PDizzle1973 and (I) Oriansport talked about it and decided that he would loose the commanders job but still would stay in the the Chaos family and give him one more chance.

Now this last thing happened

Trying to get members to join and sabotage other alliances was the last straw. Whether he understood my meaning or not is not the point, the problem is how he present him self and his attitude towards other, friend or foe.

Oh one more thing I don't understand is why he can bully players in far away oceans? Unless he has multiple accounts and is in another alliance that can put pressure on him. It just doesn't feel right something's not matching up here.

Now he sent out a messages to all alliances around our oceans to tell them they should either join LoC-ness or we would destroy them, But he said in an in appropriated way just like the way he talked to the individual Percy Jackson Rulz.

We let him off for that and had to send out (I) had to send out an apologies to all the leaders in other alliances.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Leaders of all oceans around LOC and LoC-ness please read thank you

I thought I would pass this on to you guys first

bianh was in no way acting on behalf of the leaders at Legion of Chaos or LoC-ness Monster. Yes he is a comander but he doesn't have any right to disrespected another alliance's leaders or to talk to other players in a manner that's uncalled for.

I have talked to the other founders and PDizzle1973 who is a founder along side (me) and Nwinder and VHk, Will be directing this to all the alliances around our oceans. I just wanted to give this to you guys first.

Also I would like to apologies on behalf of LOC and LoC-ness for the behavior of bianh. We have talked to him and he relies that he was wrong to disrespected other leaders like that. For me I don't care how small or big your alliance is, every leader should be respected even foe or friend. I hope you will forgive my apologies and should this ever happen again please contact me directly

Also our other conversation

oriansport today at 6:38 AM
Well I'm sadden by this but like I said it's out of my hands now, If they do ask you back? I hope you learn from this. Because whether you are in a game or real life you should always respected people and never treat anyone that way.

Anyways I'm done if you are let back in it will be from PDizz, VHk and Nwinder not me. It's their decision to make now.

Orian

(This message was forwarded)

bianh today at 6:28 AM
I really respect you as a leader and a player, Orian. I know how much you have tried to help me and I respect any decision you have made. Thanks for all your effort and help.

oriansport today at 6:26 AM
I will forward it to the other founders but a diction has been made and unless they all agree I can't change it.

I will forwards it to them now,

bianh today at 6:14 AM
Man, that kid was really being a total annoyance. He was insulting me and always pissing off about me being a tyrant and crap for attacking him...

I just told him that I would forgive him for everything if he just built up some troops to attack a player.

I was not trying to be excessively forceful.

I am so annoyed. I worked so hard to improve the alliance and I spent hours to help our Squad out. Now I am kicked and attacked 16 times by someone I thought was friends with me.

I put in so much time for Nessie, Orian, just hear me out. I promise to never again do anything to hurt anyone. I won't even send off a message to non alliance members. Just give me a last, final chance. I will do anything to get back to the alliance I loved and helped.

oriansport today at 6:08 AM
You don't talk to people this way and it's not the first time. I bent over backwards for you, with the other founders when they got a lot of bad news about you from other members and allies, I stood up for you. Never again

So as you can see I put my reputation on the line for him and aster he did all these things I still fought for him. But when he blamed me for his tactics that also happened to a few other alliances I decides to have a talk with the other founders and as a group we all agreed to kick him and get him out of our oceans, There are a few more but since it's sensitive information I prefer not you post it, But it has to do with a few of his friends.

Anyways that's all I have to say about this.

I wish him the best and good luck!

Orian

DeletedUser

To Orian:
Really? I a long "essay" telling us why I am a "bad apple", as you said earlier? Nice. :)

I never asked about a merger with GOD, man. I will find what I said and post the thing here. Read it bottom up, sorry.

oriansport on 12/1/10 at 5:06 AM
over 3500 points and in our oceans
bianh on 12/1/10 at 4:50 AM
Yeah, that would be cool. So once they are gone and disbanded, could you see to it that any ones in our oceans are invited? Maybe?
oriansport on 12/1/10 at 4:34 AM
If they disband we can take anyone over 3500 points and in our oceans
bianh on 12/1/10 at 1:01 AM
I sent ucalyptus into the Guardians of Destiny to disband it. Is that okay?

Please inform the alliance so that they don't attack him, if that is alright?

Thanks,
bianh

Also, that kid Percyjacksonrulz said he would have my favor accomplished by next week, but he then said 3 weeks please. I was a bit frustrated but we made up. Just ask him in-game. Percyjacksonrulz and I are now friends.

Nwinder also says I am a spy or something? I was reported to have cousins in DoA too (what?) and a friend in an alliance allied with Doa. I do not have cousins in DoA and I have one friend who is allied with DoA, but I don't really associate myself with him too much in delta.

I have done a lot for LoC ness and I was planning to help EoTD too, but I guess my time is over. I was kicked and I have had about 20 attacks in the last two days or so.

Why would they waste ammo on me when the Huns are waiting out there? Go fight someone and help your EoTD buddies out there getting battered instead of shipping off some troops to my cities to fight militia.... Seriously guys, I am actually laughing that an organized alliance like LoC would make such an uproar about one small player when they can use their troops on a more useful target.

Thanks EoTD for everything. Especially Vigoran. And you too dysen. :)

DeletedUser

Orian, best just not reply to Bianh, because even though you are in the right, this will only drag LoC in further shame.

DeletedUser

oriansport on 12/1/10 at 5:06 AM
over 3500 points and in our oceans
bianh on 12/1/10 at 4:50 AM
Yeah, that would be cool. So once they are gone and disbanded, could you see to it that any ones in our oceans are invited? Maybe?
oriansport on 12/1/10 at 4:34 AM
If they disband we can take anyone over 3500 points and in our oceans
bianh on 12/1/10 at 1:01 AM
I sent ucalyptus into the Guardians of Destiny to disband it. Is that okay?

Please inform the alliance so that they don't attack him, if that is alright?

Thanks,
bianh

First off I never once said go sabotage another alliance that's your tactics, People who know me know that I'm not the type to do those sort of thing. I would rather quit the games then see that done.

Second you sent me a message previously a day or two ago. Saying one of your friend were in GOD and that he was going to be a leader or founder because the other leaders were inactive and that they wanted us to invite their players but I forgot the hole message and I delete it.

If you say prove it ?

No I can't because it wasn't important at the time so I deleted it. But it's fine I really don't care if people believe me or not about that message. Anyways back to what I was saying.

So when you sent me that message I assumed that he talked to you and then you told me the he was going to disband the GOD when he became founder. Then I said only players in or oceans and over 3500 points or something like that.

Oh one more thing as a leader I have a lot going on and as other founders know you get very busy at times so when I glanced at your message I only looked at the top part and remembers about the other post you sent me.

As for you, If you think putting the blame on me would justify why you got kicked then you still don't get it my friend.

Orian

DeletedUser

such a great place to troll a bit but I will play nice and hold my horses :D

But since nwinder was stoking me in every thread where i was posting I have this urge to say something so just 1 little comment if you dont mind - I think Orian that this request should be posted by the one who opened the thread and the one who has been targeted by it. Anyway I believe that any thread started in public forum automatically becomes public property of all forum members. I understand that you would like to close it as its pretty embarasing for LoC but its like shutting down a newspaper when its publishing photos of miss levinski and mr clinton together ;)
pls dont take it literally

None taken and I understand I realized that was a lot to ask for but anyway it's ok we got to listen to bianh talk about all the great things he did and really didn't do anything wrong.

Cheers

DeletedUser

I never said my friend was a GOD leader, man. It must have been another player. I understand that you have lots of duties as a leader and you must have mistaken that, because I never had a leader friend in GOD. Sorry dude.

I think you may be talking about another alliance. I told you about a leader friend I had in another small alliance: warriors of the mist or something. They wanted to disband and join us, which I told you. I then sent you another message the next day asking about the disbandment thing above, with GOD, not WotM. That must have been what confused you, cause that is the best I can explain it. :)

And I am not saying anything great I did, just trying to prove my innocence the best I can as anyone would do in my position. I feel that I did do things that you guys did not like and stuff, and I did do some wrong things. Nevertheless, I don't feel like I should have been kicked, as I did my best to help the alliance in the time I was there. I organized attacks, defenses, and used lots of my own time to help the Squad I was assigned to command. I never did anything you would consider mean to my own alliance, though I may have gotten pissed at some players outside. However, I tried to solve outside problems with the least force necessary and everyone who you think I "bullied" are still my friends. You can ask them, they are friends now.

Excuse my sig, I no longer associate myself with those people. :)

DeletedUser

One more thing I would ask that the moderators close this toppic as it's been worked out and no need to start up something new. If you don't feel the need to lock it? I understand but hope that you will grant my wishes

Thank you

Administration Dept
LOC-LoC-ness

Orian

Embarassed by dirty linen in public????

DeletedUser

Originally I had no desire of posting again on this topic. But, this morning, I seemed not to be able to help myself and read it. I feel I have a few things to say on this topic.

First and foremost I was not kicked from LoC. I had been in negotiations for stepping down for a few weeks between VHkixYT and PDizzle1973. As The Huns already know I have been burnt out. PDizzle had been trying to convince me when a leader steps down and stays as part of the village and becomes a leader-emeritus. Originally I did not buy this. I was planning on leaving staying fully aligned with LoC. Both players can back me up on this.

After the fall out with EotD - I jumped ship a few days quicker than planned. That night I had long conversation with oriansport and pdizzle and decided it would be best to come back as a leader-emeritus. I am back and have full founder rights, but will not be running day-to-day events in the alliance. PDizzle and VHkixYT are more than capable of doing so. I will be continuing to use my contacts and experience and will take on more of a teacher role to Nessie than I have been.

Part of the issue with LoC is that Legion of Light was an alliance created by me, with the goal of becoming a training based alliance, where Nickossa and I could largely teach other players and come to dominate o25. We succeeded in that. And I think you will find we succeeded handsomely. The trouble is Legion of Chaos was created by Nickossa to be an elite alliance, using the best from former LoL and WP.

We had long been in talks with former NaTaRaJa, who wanted us to give up our identity and merge with them. We were preparing for the worst. When NaTaRaJa split, it gave us the chance to move.

Shortly thereafter, Nickossa started his 9-months deployed in the Gulf with the royal navy and had to leave.

We were less than ready for him leaving, we thought we had a few more months.

Part of the trouble I have had is that I am not intended to lead a large and elite based alliance, that was where Nickossa came in. As someone said earlier, him leaving is a hole in our alliance, and it is.

We have been working through this issue, and thanks to help from several talented players have been seeing our way through the troubled times.

As I said to Dysen - we have NEVER tried to forcefully get EotD to merge with us. Dysen approached me about a merger originally. He said everything was okay. I spent an entire day (12 hours) getting everything ready. People started making the jump and then all of a sudden Vigoran backed out.

I was mad about the protocol of the situation rather than anything else. They could have told me, before I spent all that time working, and had confirmation a merger was happening, that they wanted to back out.

It left a salty taste in my mouth.

So, I grow tired of people telling me my temper, blah, blah, blah. The fact is, most of LoC was a tad upset over the situation. Only because we had started welcoming EotD members in our alliance and Dysen had made the jump - only to see them go again. I think most alliance would understand.

At the end of the day, we continued our friendship with EotD, which, more or less, has continued to flourish since that time.

On the matter of bianh -
We have done no different than any alliance would.

I have several hated enemies. L8runr from The Huns, yet we continue to have civil conversations, in fact, good conversations. Eldermage, whom is my arch-nemesis, I have never one time sent a nasty letter to or anything like that.

I never sent nasty letters to any of The Huns - even though, let's be honest - we are less than friends.

When a player breaks alliance rules enough times, they are terminated.

Every alliance has different rules, and joining an alliance means agreeing to those rules.
It is really that simple.

---

I will be the first to admit I have no desire for this to be posted on the public forums. But it is, so all I can do is be open and honest, to the best of my abilities.

DeletedUser

Nice, nwinder. I appreciate your clearing up with the issue of you leaving. I was wondering for a while. :)

I also never knew what happened to Nickossa, until now.

I will learn from my mistakes in this world (it was my first) and I'll carry on in other worlds where I can start with a clean slate, if possible. I don't like getting kicked, but that's what happened, and there's nothing I can do, except start over.

Like Orian said, we can close the thread.

DeletedUser

Embarassed by dirty linen in public????

Not embarrassed my friend just realized I was wrong to ask that. I never shy away from apologies if I do the wrong thing or reply in the wrong way.....