PnP: The Court Convenes

DeletedUser

and the most amazing war declaration. sent first to all alliance members and only sent to the leaders after almost 17 hours .........
look like want players from this alliance.

STATLER on 3/15/11 at 5:12 PM
This letter was sent yesterday to your members, announcing the war, <-- look an in game mail not on the externals ;-)

Unfortunately it didn't go to the following 4 people who have been added now:

Throm Laudani; Sasukepran; vicmackey; Dead Eyed Suburbanite

Killer Wabbits,

It's time to for us to have some fun. No, we are not angry at you, nor are we taking any of the recent attacks/mistakes on our pact mates as justification for our actions. We are doing what we are meant to do.

WAR !!!

That reason will suffice.

---

---

---

If you have questions about our terms, feel free to contact me directly. I encourage members to consider your futures in Xi, perhaps joining us after the war is an option for those of you that leave Killer Wabbits within the 24 hour grace period.

Cheers,

- STATLER

DeletedUser6810

Little respect? Helping someone make a case made me lose your respect. I'm sorry, doesn't quite make sense. Please try again.

Theres no case to be made, theres a thread on this rubbish already. They have no options left to them and asking people for help by giving them bounty's is just plain stupid.

Theres nothing new or interesting here, How about you try again and make a better PNP with something that isnt a copy of another thread?

DeletedUser

some of the tactics used are very wrong and cause the methods used were related to info gained from other world.
i wont spill any more secrets. cause if we say anything. others will only reject...
cause in the end the winner is right.....

sas you know I think the world of you, but you skyped me shortly before attacking me to check if I was online ;) kinda underhand tactics lol not that I minded and laughed with you afterwards :p

DeletedUser

Jannisis, I don't know who you are either :)

However the thing is MetalCore knew the leaders of Wabbits, we helped several of the players that attack us onto the island, as we had an alliance. Where I come from an alliance mean something.

Those who understand where I am coming from, do, the others refuse to do so on their own accord.

Still the reward stands :)

/T

Hmmm…you didn’t address any of my other points other than to say what's already been pointed out. A few people knew a few people. OK...fair enough but I didn't come to Xi to play footsie. I came to kick booty (which again...is what I think you had in your plans for nemesis). Other nemesis members also came to Xi to kick booty. We really can't have all those people being forced to play footsie because a few people knew a few other people. But...that's all water under the bridge now. So lets talk about the bounty hunter situation. I like it. I like it a lot actually.

I believe hiring a bounty hunter is a fair and vaild response given your position. I've used bounty hunters in the past. They're kinda necessary in a morale world when you've got some noob a tenth your size on a bolt-stravaganza. There it's because the alternative is sending my armies off to fight at 40% strength or something. It’s actually much cheaper to pay a bounty hunter than to rebuild all those units myself, so I’ve totally employed the strategy. Here, I can see this as a valid strategy when you find you’re back’s up against a wall as I’m guessing you do.

But I’m wondering what might be going through a potential bounty hunters head. If I were considering your offer I’d be thinking the following:

1. Why do they need me to do this?
  2. If they need me to do this that means they might be in danger of losing so, is there any guarantee that I’ll receive the bounty…
  3. If I succeed in snatching a city from nemesis will this a) impress them enough to invite me into their alliance or b) cause them to put me on a list of “people to take care of”...which they seem able to do...
  4. The bounty is…5K-7K res? Really? 5K-7K res? That’s it for the price of a target on my back?
  5. To heck with that…I’ll farm for my res!

P.S. Nice to meet you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

End of the day it's just a game so it doesn't really matter. Nemesis are a bunch of snakes and those that aint are bunch of sheeps, I think we all know that and they know that. They reached 5k ABP milestone days before everyone else because they cleared our cities that were full of horses, those cities of that got cleared were on what we thought were secure islands because everyone on those islands was either cleared out, turtles or Nemesis members whom we thought we didn't need to worry about because we had a NAP with at the time but just like you out of the blue one night our members got cleared out. This might be news to you but unlike KW we kept our mouth shut and wiped out all their players from our ocean.

Before I go any further apologies to TK and Dragot I know this likes goes against whatever NAP thing we have with them but let's not kid ourselves we all know they are gonna dishonour that too when it suits them, like the saying goes trick us once shame on you, trick us twice shame on who? Also I feel like I am being fake but not saying what I really think about it and I know Throm and DES from my time -BS- and they are really nice people and I owe them that.

I believe this is Alliance vs. Alliance that's why I would never be in no coalition, if your alliance is not good enough to win the war you should surrender or quit the server not try to get other alkliances to bail you. I am not stoopid I know they've had you on the backfoot since their sneak attack and cleared out your harbor so with out any LS your armies can't get of their island so you can help your friends break the siege, clever of them it very sad and pathetic since they are trying to make out like they are in a war.

See I try to look at it from positive side yesterday but the hypocrisy from the nemesis members is unbelievable I see people like Lozza trying to ridu ridicule the PnP by saying what's the point of this? what was the point of STATLER's 24 hour notice when you guys launched attacks at them straight way? I remember people like Jennesis throwing a hissyfit because I made a joke about their leader being inactive came out defending him, where are you now let's see how you defend your great leadership's backstabbing. Apologia talikng about war tactics wow dude really is this what sun tzu taught?

People like Fogge talking about refugees and how they were caught between rock and hard place.. pfft now what you are just like them mate. Best of all my friend Saintchill not joining us because we would just end up just like -BS- now you are in an alliance that needs to stab people in the back and do sneak attacks to get ahead, shame on you. I left B.A. because it had too many pacts we didn't wanna break them even though they were just getting in the way. My alliances don't make pacts we don't intend to keep that's why -BS- ended up like the way it did, I would rather be in another -BS- than end up in alliances like Nemesis. Vork gets voted player of the month over OKCAdonis and jpindseth because he has good positive and friendly presence, yup very positive your accolades are well deserved because we all get our ABP from doing sneak attacks on our allies.

haha, You get more and more full of it...and yourself, every time you post.

2> The cheapest tactic I see being employed here is your feeble attempt to spin the server against Nemesis, and your ludicrous efforts in making yourself to be enlightened in any way to the rest of us or try to get a rise out of us. It's what your good at admittedly, it's just a shame its pretty much all your good at, (the exception being recruiting players).

We play by the rules. Show me one we have broken.

For the record, I do have a high standard, it's the main reason I am not in your alliance. Bohohohohohoo ;-)

Best of STATLER we have cheap tactics? you have high standards? Eat your words mate coz you are the one who is full of it.

I play this game to make new friends and work with them to try an achieve something. So stabbing your friends in the back and doing it with sneak attacks does nothing but but discredit your achievements. I hope for your sakes going in your alliances goal was to be the most despicable alliance grepo has ever seen, if it was done just so you can grow and look like the big bad wolf than it all very sad and depressing .

DeletedUser

I remember people like Jennesis throwing a hissyfit because I made a joke about their leader being inactive came out defending him, where are you now let's see how you defend your great leadership's backstabbing.

Huh? What? I'm right here and have posted in this thread already with my thoughts on the matter. Hardly a hissy fit and I don't recall throwing a hissy fit, nor do I recall commenting on any leaders inactivity. Hissy fit's aren't really my style.

Can you provide proof of these accusations? I seriously don't want to be accused of throwing a hissy fit. Lying, cheating, stealing, backstabbing, tomfoolery, shenanigans...OK...but a hissy fit?

DeletedUser14385

i love the way when guys use what they know to be cheap, underhanded and dirty tactics the term "its just a game" starts getting thrown around. its true but if your willing to sell your soul without conscience to get ahead in a game you must be realy nice in real life :) good luck in perdition Nemesisies

DeletedUser

End of the day it's just a game so it doesn't really matter. Nemesis are a bunch of snakes and those that aint are bunch of sheeps, I think we all know that and they know that. They reached 5k ABP milestone days before everyone else because they cleared our cities that were full of horses, those cities of that got cleared were on what we thought were secure islands because everyone on those islands was either cleared out, turtles or Nemesis members whom we thought we didn't need to worry about because we had a NAP with at the time but just like you out of the blue one night our members got cleared out. This might be news to you but unlike KW we kept our mouth shut and wiped out all their players from our ocean.

Before I go any further apologies to TK and Dragot I know this likes goes against whatever NAP thing we have with them but let's not kid ourselves we all know they are gonna dishonour that too when it suits them, like the saying goes trick us once shame on you, trick us twice shame on who? Also I feel like I am being fake but not saying what I really think about it and I know Throm and DES from my time -BS- and they are really nice people and I owe them that.

I believe this is Alliance vs. Alliance that's why I would never be in no coalition, if your alliance is not good enough to win the war you should surrender or quit the server not try to get other alkliances to bail you. I am not stoopid I know they've had you on the backfoot since their sneak attack and cleared out your harbor so with out any LS your armies can't get of their island so you can help your friends break the siege, clever of them it very sad and pathetic since they are trying to make out like they are in a war.

See I try to look at it from positive side yesterday but the hypocrisy from the nemesis members is unbelievable I see people like Lozza trying to ridu ridicule the PnP by saying what's the point of this? what was the point of STATLER's 24 hour notice when you guys launched attacks at them straight way? I remember people like Jennesis throwing a hissyfit because I made a joke about their leader being inactive came out defending him, where are you now let's see how you defend your great leadership's backstabbing. Apologia talikng about war tactics wow dude really is this what sun tzu taught?

People like Fogge talking about refugees and how they were caught between rock and hard place.. pfft now what you are just like them mate. Best of all my friend Saintchill not joining us because we would just end up just like -BS- now you are in an alliance that needs to stab people in the back and do sneak attacks to get ahead, shame on you. I left B.A. because it had too many pacts we didn't wanna break them even though they were just getting in the way. My alliances don't make pacts we don't intend to keep that's why -BS- ended up like the way it did, I would rather be in another -BS- than end up in alliances like Nemesis. Vork gets voted player of the month over OKCAdonis and jpindseth because he has good positive and friendly presence, yup very positive your accolades are well deserved because we all get our ABP from doing sneak attacks on our allies.

Best of STATLER we have cheap tactics? you have high standards? Eat your words mate cause you are the one who is full of it.

oh king of the snakes is here ;) lol

and we hardly had any cities on your islands, we're in different oceans.. most of us got our bp early days by hittin BE2

if we dishonor the NAP it's probably cos all you do is snipe as us all over the forums.. you're supposed to be a leader right? trying to trash an alliance you have a diplomatic relationship with isn't gonna do anything to help them trust you either

I know Throm and DES and they are really nice people too.. would you turn on em at some point if you got the chance? yes probably

Statlers post was new information.. this was just repeating everything in the other thread...

Quite honestly though Daizan you tried to turn me against nemesis in the first week with your proganda.. I respect TommyKnight but I've little time for your comments. they are usually unfounded and often offensive. I come here to have fun and play a game... not all this bs on the forum.. I don't post often here cos of stuff like this cos it way too much and not really fun.. at least Statler has some comedy in his posts.

And regardless of all this guff we all know that however bad nemesis might be.. While you're in PV it'll be 10 times as bad.. best thing TK could so is leave you to it if you ask me

:)

DeletedUser

LOL

1- When some of our former members left PV and joined Nemesis, they attacked us right of away even if we had a NAP with Nemesis.

2- Nemesis's first official war is against their own Allie who got stabbed in their backs while asleep...

Lesson learned:
If Nemesis ask for a NAP or even worse, wants to be your Allie, you should attack at once because you are probable on top of their target list

(And yes what Nemesis did was underhanded)

DeletedUser5061

oh king of the snakes is here ;) lol

I know Throm and DES and they are really nice people too.. would you turn on em at some point if you got the chance? yes probably

And regardless of all this guff we all know that however bad nemesis might be.. While you're in PV it'll be 10 times as bad..

:)

Oh good joke on the first bit cross out the lol though replace with a ROFL coz that was so funnny...

Maybe you would stab people in the back just so you could catch up on some stoopid ranks doesn't we all would. And don't patronize me with your little winks and smiles when you are calling me a snake. Don't patronize us by trying to justify or by denying what your alliance did was backstabbing. Yeah I post bit much on the forums and make comments on other alliances that aint always positive but I have my reasons. You guys on the other hand just ruined the gaming experience for so many people and too ignorant to realize it. You left the KW members without any real options but to quit the server, they can't really war you guys because they have put their backs against the wall from the get go because most of their LS go at breaking sieges. Can you imagine where you would be if they did sneak attacks and wiped out all your navy in the first night. There other option is to join you guys in order to survive in that ocean but would you join the alliance that stabbed you in the back? no probably

Did the KW players deserve that all because they thought they were your allies and friends? Even if they are not your frinds anyone that puts time, money and effort to this game to do well like they were deserve that.

It's not just them who will suffer the server as a whole will too, your avarages shot up since the sneaks attack so will BP to and that will become more and more clearer in the coming weeks. If you are 10 times better than PV now how much you would be ahead of everyone than. Enjoy and have your fun I am sure you will look back and think it was worth it getting to the top and not waste of time.

Quite honestly though Daizan you tried to turn me against nemesis in the first week with your proganda.. I respect TommyKnight but I've little time for your comments. they are usually unfounded and often offensive. I come here to have fun and play a game... not all this bs on the forum.. I don't post often here cos of stuff like this cos it way too much and not really fun.. at least Statler has some comedy in his posts.

Quite honestly though Laura? you asked me why I thought your alliance was untrustworthy and dishonourable if I didn't make it clear than I think you guys made it clear now. I wasn't trying to turn you against Nemesis I was being nice to show it's just a game I don't have nothing against you or your memebers. I agree with the rest of the quote so i am gonna stop posting because people who take this game serious enough and will do anything to get a head in it I find depressing. Worse part of it all is I am on these forums interacting with them and giving them my time honestly how sad am I?

DeletedUser

Quite honestly though Laura? you asked me why I thought your alliance was untrustworthy and dishonourable if I didn't make it clear than I think you guys made it clear now. I wasn't trying to turn you against Nemesis I was being nice to show it's just a game I don't have nothing against you or your memebers. I agree with the rest of the quote so i am gonna stop posting because people who take this game serious enough and will do anything to get a head in it I find depressing. Worse part of it all is I am on these forums interacting with them and giving them my time honestly how sad am I?

Who's Laura?

Honestly I think you are only commenting to get another snipe in at nemesis.

You didn't think anything of ended the game for shine players, or for Los players or anyone else you rimmed..

how many times you broke a pact? in fact how many times anyone on here broke a pact? cos I'm pretty sure it happens as a matter of course all across this game and I'm pretty sure you've done it yourself.

I'm not saying don't post.. but maybe try not to be quite so offensive when you do.. we aren't all evil you know.. a lot of us are quite nice people who are just here to play a game.. win or lose..

don't come here trashing me until you bothered to know anything about me

DeletedUser

I left nemesis (I quit Xi) before this happened. When i saw the "Nemesis Declares War" forum topic, I figured it was PV. Then I saw what they did, and really, I was ashamed to have been in that alliance.

DeletedUser

...honestly how sad am I?

That's a rhetorical question I take it?

They weren't all asleep and they didn't lose all their navy because we attacked them. IN fact...Throm was able to break siege on one of our attempts...and sasukepran lost 17 of his LS to some of my Biremes so...

yeah...the fact of the matter is, they didn't lose their entire navy nor were they all sleeping cause if they were then sas...we did you a favor. You are way too involved in the game if you can attack me while you're asleep...

namaste

DeletedUser

sas you know I think the world of you, but you skyped me shortly before attacking me to check if I was online ;) kinda underhand tactics lol not that I minded and laughed with you afterwards :p

actually my skype message was i am gonna attack you . cause later you said why did u attack a friend.
i will not dwindled in to this more. cause i lov having you as a friend. :)

i hope you dont block me :(

DeletedUser10837

how many times you broke a pact? in fact how many times anyone on here broke a pact? cos I'm pretty sure it happens as a matter of course all across this game and I'm pretty sure you've done it yourself.

I can say in all honesty that I have never on any server gone from pact to war within 24 hours, let alone 0 seconds. There has always been a 'cooling off' period followed by a declaration with suitable notice. If that makes me stoopid then so be it. I've left an alliance for declaring war on a long standing ally even with notice. I just don't play that way.

DeletedUser

Who's Laura?
I'm not saying don't post.. but maybe try not to be quite so offensive when you do.. we aren't all evil you know.. a lot of us are quite nice people who are just here to play a game.. win or lose..

she is nice...:pro: