Stuff In Grepolis I Hate...

DeletedUser5061

I hate attention wnb's like mutzzy, nobodyelse..., forum pro's like daizan, osl...

vomit-boy02-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-large.gif
I am nothing like osl, (edited) where as I am just a honest speaking person who uses a bit of PnP every now and than so I can get a bit mean but that's only for the good of the team I am in and the server I am playing.

anyways..,

I hate
players who can put hours and hours into the game but can't put in in a few seconds to contribute to the forums every now and then becuse they think it's a childish or see it as a waste of time. I mean seriously ppl isn't playing games childish? isn't spending months building up an empire a waste of time since you are gonna end up quitting anyway or are youguys dumb enough to think you are still gonna be playing 5-6 years from now and help your alliance close a server?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate [/B]players like Kurb who can put hours and hours into the game but can't put in in a few seconds to contribute to the forums every now and then becuse they think it's a childish or see it as a waste of time. I mean seriously ppl isn't playing games childish? isn't spending months building up an empire a waste of time since you are gonna end up quitting anyway or are you dumber enough to think you are still gonna be playing 5-6 years from now and help your alliance close a server.

I hate players who assume that they will get a place in a top alliance because of their reputation yet actually give nothing to the alliance once they are there, except complain when everyone else doesn't come running when the stampt their feet and usually quit the alliance in a strop. Those players that fail to understand that points are no-where near as important as being able to play as a team and be willing to help others out :p

DeletedUser

I don't hate anything, but I don't really like the RSI from continuous farming

DeletedUser

The hate is being directed to specific players now...this thread should be targeting situations in the game. I do not want this to turn into a player BBQ.

DeletedUser

The truth is that Daizan is changing.In the last time hes more a leader than a fighter.Very good fighter but the leader start to take control.I hate leaders.

DeletedUser5061

Daizan,U HATE PLAYERS LIKE KURB.but you invited him in BS.And in any other premade of yours if its suit you well.Same about Pregnancy.You are 2 faces!

The hate is being directed to specific players now...this thread should be targeting situations in the game. I do not want this to turn into a player BBQ.

I didn't I say hate Kurb, I said I hate players like Kurb, so I was only using him as a exmple since there are so many more like him who are active in-game but don't contribute to the forums. I only used Kurb's name because he just posted and is pretty well known in-game so makes for a good example.

Kurb's a good player so why wouldn't I invite him, I have never had a problem with him, I don't really care if he does his own thing since he is more than capable of holding his own. He was on added to the rage blacklist since three people wanted him on it and far as I am concerned no one is worth peaching of the members I have already because there are plenty of other good players.

I hate....

Woo even got Lozza hating, Achievement Get!!

DeletedUser17088

I hate getting conquest ready to go and forgetting about the pop needed for the CS ship

DeletedUser

2 things i hate atm.

1) The insane advantage noobs get through the gold bonuses. I mean, wth??? This ain't skill2win, its pay2win.

2) The lovely 1-day bonus Administrator when you get a 2nd city. This one takes the cake. See, the thing is, the auto-extender is on by default. Now, being one who has a rl friend playing the game through my link giving me 200 gold, i lost 100 gold on a useless administrator. Thank you InnoGames.
You went from making a sweet game like tribalwars where premium players didn't get a huge battle advantage (least not when i played), to this, where you do your best to suck the gold back from those not willing to pay for a freaking overview change. Biggest jump from good to what-comes-out-your-butt in the history of browser games.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I hate when players post in a support section of their ingame forum with something like "Urgent: Need support asap" or something similar. Then you go and look to see what is going on and get ready to send over some help but they don't have a CS inbound. They just got scared cause someone sent a random attack at them so they feel the need to waste other players troops because they don't know how to play defense properly. Also heaven forbid you bring this up with them or the leaders cause then they say you aren't a team player for sending your troops to die for no reason.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
I didn't I say hate Kurb, I said I hate players like Kurb, so I was only using him as a exmple since there are so many more like him who are active in-game but don't contribute to the forums. I only used Kurb's name because he just posted and is pretty well known in-game so makes for a good example.

Kurb's a good player so why wouldn't I invite him, I have never had a problem with him, I don't really care if he does his own thing since he is more than capable of holding his own. He was on added to the rage blacklist since three people wanted him on it and far as I am concerned no one is worth peaching of the members I have already because there are plenty of other good players.

sorry, but your blacklist looks pretty funny.. i was in your list also in speed server, then you remove me from list and invite, then when I am rejected your invitation im back in blacklist lol

After your kappa fail with MRA tactics and low leadership from your side you blacklisted yourself dude. And IMHO I don't need occasionally spam in pub forum saying how good im to get any reputation...

so i hate players with stupid blacklists :)

DeletedUser

Muahahahaha!Imust admit:its the first time i like Kurb.I will even +rep him,even that,i think,he dont cares about + or -reps.And,btw,Daizan,i think your ego its a little bit touched.

DeletedUser

I hate the fact that no one has given me any rep yet - not even - rep!

DeletedUser5061

sorry, but your blacklist looks pretty funny.. i was in your list also in speed server, then you remove me from list and invite, then when I am rejected your invitation im back in blacklist lol

After your kappa fail with MRA tactics and low leadership from your side you blacklisted yourself dude. And IMHO I don't need occasionally spam in pub forum saying how good im to get any reputation...

so i hate players with stupid blacklists :)

Yeah mutzzy blacklisted you back in Xi than he never joined the alliance so we removed you from the list. You got added to the rage blacklist by someone else. The only form recruitment we done for that, is by leaving people names on the open invites list and your name isn't on it. You can't have miscarriage if you're not pregnant, just like you can't reject an invite you were never given, I see now why mutzzy calls you "idiot!" :D

-BS- ended the way it did because we realized something it took others months to realize and when we did realize it, we didn't let silly things like pride get in the way. It's easy to criticize while sitting on your high horse but when have you actually led successful alliance?

I hate v1 grepo now that v2 is out. It's like they invented light bulbs and I am still using lanterns.

DeletedUser

I hate people with a lot of forum rep that don't play this game or at least contribute to the grepolis community.