News From 66

DeletedUser

Pff, I've not even been in this world for 4 weeks, yet I already passed like 40% of Zombies' members. :p
Gimme some more time man!

DeletedUser

oh is that all? that was harsh then. i thought you had been in merchants with FotNS at the beginning.

DeletedUser

Nope. Fotns got me to start playing again. Before this world I hadn't played for... 11 months. :p

DeletedUser

Skully I would happily come and rename one of your cities for you but sadly I dont like moving in the opposite direction to the wars :p

DeletedUser

Didn't they take one of your cities over there a couple days ago? Seems like your folks in the east may need a hand. You go there and leave me alone! ;)

DeletedUser

Aint noboby ever taken no city off me lol. Besides Treach I've got a real taste for strike force brains right now. At least one of the two I have in seige right now put up some fight :eek:

DeletedUser

Aint noboby ever taken no city off me lol. Besides Treach I've got a real taste for strike force brains right now. At least one of the two I have in seige right now put up some fight :eek:

define "fight"

DeletedUser

Felt a lot more like "our fronts have reversed, so we have to reconfigure our cities", didn't it?

DeletedUser34939

Just an update for all you folks interested in the happenings of the south east corner of our lil calydon grepomap.

After Strike Forces impressive early victory taking 2 cities off of one of their ex Panda friends by landing CS's during his offline hours the zombies have turned the tides having so far taken 7 cities from SF in the last 24 or so hours.

We apologize to the people of SF for the inconvenient wait times they are experiencing and we want to let you know that the mistake has been corrected and you can expect the rest of your cities to be taken in no time at all.

DeletedUser22650

lol at mojo....did you pm them and ask if they were on before you fired? treach block him ingame buddy, you have to with those sorts :p

DeletedUser34939

bah, we've already got treach's offline times berx.

ya know you can always just not open the message :p

DeletedUser

Ahhh the old "Are you alseep, if so" quote and wait until they open your message in their morning and then say "Sorry, somehow you didn't get all my message. It was meant to say Are you asleep? If so, please read this message and reply to me somehow so I know you just got up. Cheers!"

Is that what you mean Berx?

DeletedUser22650

i mean you bell me ingame ands ill block you too like i do with most players on rival squads unless they're the big boys and worthy of speaking privately to me:p

DeletedUser34939

my feelings are a lil hurt. I thought I was one of the big boys.

now I'm glad you blocked me berx, yer a mean mean man

DeletedUser

Just to clear this little bit up:
Ace wasn't offline; he was casting on our attacks. He wasn't attacked 300 times in four hours or have 12 CS launched at him. He is just terrible at playing grepolis. He was targeted because he attacked our sieges while we were alliance-mates, didn't participate in anything, & just lone-turtled. I wanted to kick him for a month, but it wasn't my alliance. So quit with the "oh they picked on him while he was offline" . He just sucks.

They do definitely have my offline times down and are jacking me up with it. I'm net the same cities as when we started because every time I get one I lose one. I love it how some of these jokers say that we can only do anything while people are offline and then say that it's the only way they can do anything two posts later...

derp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

ok- so he sucks at grep. that's fine we can write it that way - so you got 2 cities from someone who was online but sucks at grep.

your lose 1 gain 1 isn't gonna last long amigo, and you're done gaining them from us.

DeletedUser12324

you guys obviously didn't try hard enough to teach him then, Zombies don't give up on our players on they give up on us, when it comes to teaching new players how to play i've got to say this is the best alliance ive been in since Artemis on Epsilon, anyways see you soon Treachery :D

DeletedUser

you guys obviously didn't try hard enough to teach him then, Zombies don't give up on our players on they give up on us, when it comes to teaching new players how to play i've got to say this is the best alliance ive been in since Artemis on Epsilon, anyways see you soon Treachery :D

Lol what do they teach you then

1st rule : pact with the closest alliance that could actually fight us and hide in their shadow
2nd rule : when attacked or besieged cry help and get other alliances to come rescue you :)

Hahaha just a bit of fun, no need to bolt me :p