News From 66

DeletedUser

Lol what do they teach you then

1st rule : pact with the closest alliance that could actually fight us and hide in their shadow
2nd rule : when attacked or besieged cry help and get other alliances to come rescue you :)

Hahaha just a bit of fun, no need to bolt me :p

Beats clustering on 10 islands waiting for the inevitable :p

DeletedUser

Hehehe your inevitable has been inevitable for a long time now, like the Mayan calendar, it just ain't gonna happen :p

DeletedUser

It's really disgraceful that they come on here talking all this bold smack about wiping us out with ease while trying to talk our members into joining them.

DerekRisen001 on 2012-12-09 at 08:29

Are you sure I couldn't convince you to come join the dark side?

easybutton.gif

DeletedUser

It's really disgraceful that they come on here talking all this bold smack about wiping us out with ease while trying to talk our members into joining them.

easybutton.gif

Hahaha that's just classic, they truly are the nicest bunch of zombies ever to plague the world, perhaps the film " dawn of the dead" should have Been based on this procedure

" hey you there, holed up in that shopping mall, we are gonna mill around outside groaning that we want your brains but we really just very lonely and want to be friends because we are too lazy to break in and kill you"

DeletedUser34939

yeah... cause no other alliance has ever grown by absorbing players from alliances they've beaten...

DeletedUser

easybutton.gif

Its alright Treach by the time any of you get round to accepting it will be over

Me 3 - strike force 0 :pro:

DeletedUser

yeah... cause no other alliance has ever grown by absorbing players from alliances they've beaten...

Lol yeah but you have to beat them first :p

But yeah why waste time hey, just cut out all the fighting and just go for straight up recruitment, it's a time saver

DeletedUser

um, purdy sure we already did.

Awww how adorable, it's his first world!

We have a net gain of cities with a consolidated core while you've been taking fodder cities on the outskirts. You basically just said something like if you were in the Crusades era and claimed that you beat the occupiers of Jerusalem because you drove the enemy army into the city while taking the outside territories...

Think on that one for just a second:

clown.jpg

DeletedUser

Just to clear this little bit up:
Ace wasn't offline; he was casting on our attacks. He wasn't attacked 300 times in four hours or have 12 CS launched at him. He is just terrible at playing grepolis. He was targeted because he attacked our sieges while we were alliance-mates, didn't participate in anything, & just lone-turtled. I wanted to kick him for a month, but it wasn't my alliance. So quit with the "oh they picked on him while he was offline" . He just sucks.

There are so many lies in there, I can't even count them all.
1. Was asleep or offline for more than half the cs attempts. The first 3 actually. And repelled all but the first (congrats jlive). I casted on one attempt, the one by richard and it was a freakin wisdom. Check facts.
2. I had plenty of Cs and attacks launched. Check your wall. You'll notice I sank yours.
3. Speaking of sinking you, if I suck, what's stopping you from taking the last few of my cities? And why do I have massive amounts of dbp from nowhere since appearantly too incompetent to defend even?
4. I participated in every suicidal op you planned. Sophia asked me to everytime (and you always listen to the bosses orders). And every single time, you organized it where you had all the support while I had none. Ask dt420, he could vouch for me, and he's on your side. He's about the only person to ever have supported me.
5. If I turtled, how come I had more attacking bp than most of the alliance did? I was only about 1000 bp below you. And you had about twice the attack power.
6. If I suck, you're losing to a sucky player and his sucky alliance which is in a sucky 4th place. I don't care either way if I suck. I have fun, all I care about.
6. I did team kill. Twice. Just like to clarify that :p Proud of it too in retrospect!

DeletedUser34939

oh.... you're right I see, net gain of cities so I suppose as long as you are conquering allianceless noobs faster than we can relieve you of the cities you already had then we can't say you're losing.

In that case we must be beating hate since we're conquering you noobs faster than they take cities from us. I like this logic.

DeletedUser4577

With athena's records out of the picture I have to go back to the old fashion way to figure out if someone is on or not. Thus I send stupid messages so others will open them...duh....What else could I say to keep someones interest long enough to keep a believable back and forth to continue longer then a few hours? lol, Come on now folks.

Everyone knows we look forward to rimming every single person left in 66 till there is no one left. Big bad knows what I've said on this matter to prove this point but then again hes just another Zombie and you all think very low of us so not much of a source I would guess....Either way :)

I love you all! Oh and please keep opening my messages....Just 'cuz of what I said here doesn't mean I have no other hidden agendas....

DeletedUser

It is the way of Hate to lie and then when proven wrong to change the subject. They make up the story so much we need to just reply to them "I don't know, your making up the story, not me." Because thats all they do, for every truth they say they intersperse with ten lies and pretend it is all true.

I say let them make up whatever story they want. We have taken more cities off all our enemies than they have taken off us. Hate can brag all they want, our supposed fight between each other is a handful of exchanges over a few weeks. Big deal.

DeletedUser22650

oh.... you're right I see, net gain of cities so I suppose as long as you are conquering allianceless noobs faster than we can relieve you of the cities you already had then we can't say you're losing.

In that case we must be beating hate since we're conquering you noobs faster than they take cities from us. I like this logic.

i wouldnt say anybodys beating anybody on this server all the big squads are growing and trading a couple here and there, border skirmishing really so far, and jockeying for position....btw just woke up, you missed it :p

It is the way of Hate to lie and then when proven wrong to change the subject. They make up the story so much we need to just reply to them "I don't know, your making up the story, not me." Because thats all they do, for every truth they say they intersperse with ten lies and pretend it is all true.

I say let them make up whatever story they want. We have taken more cities off all our enemies than they have taken off us. Hate can brag all they want, our supposed fight between each other is a handful of exchanges over a few weeks. Big deal.

you know you lot wouldnt have anything to talk about without us though :)

DeletedUser

Lol, that may be the most truthful thing I've heard ever in the forums mate;)

DeletedUser34939

that was sarcasm dux. there's no winner among the big guys but there is a winner between zombies and SF, and its not SF

DeletedUser

I am a yapper. I yap the enemy to death. But I don't yap like no ordinary yapper. Because yapping is an artform. Like rapping, and breakdance, street graffiti, beatboxing and DJ'ing. And yapping too. There ain't no man alive who yaps like me. Females, yeah I can name plenty, but no man!

DeletedUser

Lol please post here the so called lies that hate make up?

Awaiting in anticipation :)

Again with the we " who are the we " just zombies or zombies/shush/pikachu lol Give your bed buddies some bloody credit for once

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now were in bed with pickachu lol... So basically anyone that fights you we get clumped with thats swell