Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser31747

Top 12: Sink or Swim

1. Juggernaut: #1 Attackers, #1 Defenders
Stats are the best possible, top in attackers defenders, these guys are proved to be great fighters, and according to the stats the best.
They have lost cities to the recent SI/Cerb operation, and have so far failed to respond in kind,very interesting.
One negative is according to grepostats, there are a lot of alliance changes, people leaving, ghosting etc. It doesnt indicate a particularly close knit, strong group, but we will see,lastly they are spread over 2 core oceans, and only so long as they hold their act with PL will they be in a secure position - SWIM

2. Space Invaders: #2 Attacker, #5 Defender
Impressive attack score, and point score, however recently lost top spot they have held for so long, but this doesnt mean very much, its not points that win the game. The defender rank points out how little they have had a serious op against them, however this i think is a primary result of having almost total control over O55, especially with the Cerberus alliance. They have a very stable position and their alliance changes show a very close group that the majority of them have been together for many weeks. this will be a deciding factor in winning the game.- SWIM

3. The Grim: #4 Attackers, #13 Defender
These guys have not seen a lot of action, true they seem to have racked up some good attack points, but they seem to have had no oppostion. They are spread out across a few oceans, perhaps not so positive in the long term. They seem to be a stable alliance, with only a few people who leave the alliance. If any alliance has gone under the radar its the grim, nobody took notice of them, and a lot counted them out, yet they have risen to 3rd spot, and still we hear nothing about them. Be very interesting to see when they explode, and go major offensive, which seems is inevitable. - SWIM

4. Polish Legion: #3 Attacker, #2 Defender
Of all the alliances, these guys have attracted the most attention, firstly MRA, then stormcrows op, then an alliance confed against them, so of course everybody is wary of them and since its a premade i doubt they will attract any strong Pacts, because i seriously doubt the pact with jugg will last. Spread over two oceans, and competing with juggs for O44, and Damage Inc in O45, they are in a precarious position. PL down to 45 members and PL2 down to 41 their strength in numbers advantage is diminishing. their primary advantage is the close-knit nature of the alliance, and this will be very difficult to overcome, however i believe these guys will need to pull a rabbit out of the hat to really get on their feet, since they made a lot of enemies early on - SWIM BUT CLOSE TO DROWNING

5. Cerberus: MY ALLIANCE: the most superior alliance, we are biding our time before we conquer every polis on the server and win the game, you cant stand before us ;)

6. Zombie Elite Pirates: #5 Attackers, #41
i must say these guys really have done well, a rim alliance with good ABP, impressive but with a defence rank like that one wonders where they get there ABP from? there is obviously no other competition. 123 Alliance changes, not the most stable but its good. there alliance dominance is absolute and they are all close together. watch out for this threat when it comes to WW time. -SWIM

7. Damage Inc. #7 Attackers, #4 Defenders
While there defenders rank indicates they can take care of themselves in most situations, they havent a great ABP rank, and in a war if they dont have good offensive their wont be a definite victory.Absorbing members of stormcrows made them stronger in points, however they are still losing cities to juggernaut which isnt the best. There ocean is certainly not under there control in O45 competing with PL, in this im not sure they can win out. However in their war with PL (which will happen as they battle for ocean supremacy) they will put up a good fight. however im not sure how long we will see their name of the rankings - SINK

8. 2 Freaky 2 Handle: #8 Attackers, #11 Defenders
There ABP and DBP are alright for an alliance in this rank, but in comparison to the rest of the world its poor, and they will need to improve if they are to survive till the end. Having a secure base in O56 there arent any alliances which really challenge their spot there. They have quite a stable alliance which is a positive for them and havent been losing many cities. However they are below O55, which seems to be in the road of SI. If they cant expand to O54 because of the juggs, or O45 because of damage Inc...yeah you get the idea, then this alliance is in their road. I cant see these guys at the end of the road. - SINK

9. Terminal Velocity: #11 Attackers, #12 Defenders
Not much to say here besides poor BP, sister alliance to Juggernaut, so what i said about them relates here - SWIM

10. Polish Legion 2: #9 Attackers, #10 Defenders
See Polish Legion - SWIM BUT CLOSE TO DROWNING

11. GRIMLIMS: #18 Attackers, #38 Defenders
BP is a bit of a joke....see The Grim - SWIM

12. White Eagle#12 Attackers, #26 Defender
Can't say i have noticed much about these guys, no notable feats...you know. Spread across O45, O44 right in the middle of PL/PL2, Damage and Jugg, cant say i see these guys thriving, more like fodder...But then again if a war sparks then they will run relativly unnoticed and may suprise us by making it through, but unlikely - SINK

DeletedUser

There ABP and DBP are alright for an alliance in this rank, but in comparison to the rest of the world its poor, and they will need to improve if they are to survive till the end. Having a secure base in O56 there arent any alliances which really challenge their spot there. They have quite a stable alliance which is a positive for them and havent been losing many cities. However they are below O55, which seems to be in the road of SI. If they cant expand to O54 because of the juggs, or O45 because of damage Inc...yeah you get the idea, then this alliance is in their road. I cant see these guys at the end of the road. - SINK

So u see us sink :(

Well can tell U that won't happen :)
Currently under attack by aswell Space Invaders / Berebus (its a tv sitcom voor little kiddies in Holland).

So we will get bigger. Yesss We Can !!!!

Yust to freaky for U !!!

DeletedUser31747

many of the players wont go certainly, but many will under the pressure, and under this pressure and loss of players i believe it will collapse, i have no doubt you will survive snow ;)

DeletedUser21560

Good update... I do not agree on SI and cerebus swimming... I think they will sink, just like so many of their TS does :pro:

DeletedUser

Very nice and relevant update, the only think I would say in regards to your Pl and Jugg remarks are that Juggs will standby PL, until the time PL decides the pact does not benefit them. They have proven to be a great and honorable ally, which we will not forget.

DeletedUser

Top 12: Sink or Swim

7. Damage Inc. #7 Attackers, #4 Defenders
While there defenders rank indicates they can take care of themselves in most situations, they havent a great ABP rank, and in a war if they dont have good offensive their wont be a definite victory.Absorbing members of stormcrows made them stronger in points, however they are still losing cities to juggernaut which isnt the best. There ocean is certainly not under there control in O45 competing with PL, in this im not sure they can win out. However in their war with PL (which will happen as they battle for ocean supremacy) they will put up a good fight. however im not sure how long we will see their name of the rankings - SINK

I have to say - today it is not their day:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/alliance/58/colonizations

DeletedUser

Interesting - top two players from Damage Inc went to Juggs. Wonder what top brass of PL think about it. I bet they are not happy.

DeletedUser

This whole debate thing ("I have a bigger pistol than you") became disgusting read. Lets not lower ourselves to the minimum and just enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

Would yall mind making a new thread for your fest regarding who started what, so we can get back on topic please?

DeletedUser

Would yall mind making a new thread for your fest regarding who started what, so we can get back on topic please?
I think this is a good idea :D

EDIT: Moved the discussion to a new thread, let's keep this one on-topic from now on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damage Inc.. decline at the expense of something PL really did not give advice?

DeletedUser

Just you wait.........
We're gonna prove you wrong.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Very nice and relevant update, the only think I would say in regards to your Pl and Jugg remarks are that Juggs will standby PL, until the time PL decides the pact does not benefit them. They have proven to be a great and honorable ally, which we will not forget.

You might not forget, but you won't be honorable - already seen you display underhand tactics while pacted.

DeletedUser3393

You might not forget, but you won't be honorable - already seen you display underhand tactics while pacted.

Thanks for your kind words.. little hurt by yesterday's attacks? Coming from an alliance who harbors pacted alliance's traitors, doesn't defend their allies.. attacks their own allies. Yea very true :rolleyes:

This is a war game, get over it seriously already lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
talk about pot calling the kettle black, still honor in war whether it is a game or not, not that you know of course, or you wouldn't have said that.

DeletedUser3393

talk about pot calling the kettle black, still honor in war whether it is a game or not, not that you know of course, or you wouldn't have said that.

Yea, I have no honor.. thank you for highlighting it with your well versed facts and comments. Coming from an alliance's member whose alliance left us to die after we saved their asses twice.. yes thank you very much.
Maybe I should go hide and never show my face again. Thank you for enlightening me! :)