Newspaper Hermonassa Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will get them myself and publish them instead, no worries

Yeah I'm sure you have spy's

Guess what I have fought Dis-Honorable alliances like you many times and even in Grepolis some wins some losses. But instead of getting upset and de-reping me why don't you bring it on the battle field I purposely moved 3 oceans so you have your shot. I started this server 2 days after you and your alliance But hey I am still here waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Really you worked that out all by yourself? smarter than the average bear this one ;)

So how is your your alliance gonna cope? MRA's won't stand a chance against forum spies as I know how much impact they have. How frustrating will it be when they start reconning all your inactives, all your ops in progress, all the supports entering and exiting cities? Should have wisely recruited. You guys dug yourselves a hole. Only way to fix things if you disband. And I'll be laughing when that day comes.

DeletedUser11965

Okay, make one thing clear.

Don't accuse someone of cheating.

DeletedUser45299

So how is your your alliance gonna cope? MRA's won't stand a chance against forum spies as I know how much impact they have. How frustrating will it be when they start reconning all your inactives, all your ops in progress, all the supports entering and exiting cities? Should have wisely recruited. You guys dug yourselves a hole. Only way to fix things if you disband. And I'll be laughing when that day comes.

you talk about spy's like this is new strategy, never in the history of online strategies has anyone dealt with the issues of spies hahaha i tell you know if every alliance you have been in/fought has collapsed because of spies you really are going to be scratching your head soon,"but why we had a spy thats not what the forum said" hahaha

Seriously though do you honestly believe what you are saying is true?

DeletedUser

you talk about spy's like this is new strategy, never in the history of online strategies has anyone dealt with the issues of spies hahaha i tell you know if every alliance you have been in/fought has collapsed because of spies you really are going to be scratching your head soon,"but why we had a spy thats not what the forum said" hahaha

Seriously though do you honestly believe what you are saying is true?

I have been around the block and back a few times.. I know for a fact that (1) really good spy can bring even the best Alliances to there knees. Maybe not make they disband. But the Moral of the Team will take a Huge hit, Which could cause players to stop working as a team and even breed more spies because of the discontent.

DeletedUser45299

"Can" being the pivotal word there a bad alliance will collapse because of it (or like you say let it effect moral etc), a good alliance (or group of leaders) will know the necessary steps to take to use a spy in your midst to your advantage, and how to work around it, to have over 100 members and not have a spy in a game like this is a rarer occurrence ;)

(putting aside allegiances and trolling for a min haha) yeah Im new to the forums, and I'm enjoying it to be honest haha (thanks for asking) I only came on here to pass time between demands and ended up having a good laugh, your right as well this is a polite exchange in comparison to some of the forums i've been in with other games haha

DeletedUser32498

I will take the time to apologize if I spoke any truth in a crude way... I'm gonna get some sleep. Mondays jheez...

DeletedUser

And Osirus I taught you well my young Padawan :) now go take a city or 2

DeletedUser11965

Again, last warning, if you have a problem with someone cheating ingame, please contact in-game support.

DeletedUser

Scared of who ? You must be joking .

You know where to find me , latta noobs.

And no i wasn't in wreckless , LOL , though i got invited , but for real who would want to play with a noob like Tyrant king and Wanda who can't even combat / spell properly .

You dont like being spelled do you...lol

You guys really think you can do something...

Hawk you of all people should not be speaking about who uses gold,shame on you.

DeletedUser

I never said I don't use gold but the amount of gold used by Wreckless dwarfs 90% of the remaining players.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to barge in like this, but there seemed to be some activity over night in this thread. And I just wanted to respond to some of the comments made. First of all, there is nothing dishonorable about spying, tell me one country that didn't try it at least once over the course of time. Second of all someone made a comment about WI being a rich group that all wanted to join in first days, so they selected whoever they wanted and sacked the rest. That may be right but why didn't the rest just organize and not saying on own forum, on a group chat or something like skype and do something, maybe even join forces with someone else, as MRAs when you could have done something. Now they are knocking on every door and you wonder why.
Sadly for you, this is the game, there is no such thing as a bully, a spy...only winning and losing.
But as far as taking over inactive cities at around 1500...I do agree with that. If it has a very good strategic position, yes, ofc. But usually I want to get the bigger fish.
Now why isn't this chat in trash-talk? would be much funnier there..

DeletedUser44027

I never said I don't use gold but the amount of gold used by Wreckless dwarfs 90% of the remaining players.

I don't think you quite understand gold. Legion666k, one of the best players I've ever seen, never uses gold. I find it hard to imagine that every person in WRECKLESS uses gold. It's not like we occupy every top spot, we only have 11 people in the top 40.

DeletedUser

I don't think you quite understand gold. Legion666k, one of the best players I've ever seen, never uses gold. I find it hard to imagine that every person in WRECKLESS uses gold. It's not like we occupy every top spot, we only have 11 people in the top 40.
But the top 40 is so beautiful comfy and warm :D. On a serious note though this escalated very quickly finely some interesting forum drama. Lets get more of the noob alliances to get forum accounts :D

DeletedUser45299

not debating legion is a good player at all he knows what he's doing and is a great player, but when he was in ELITE and was giving me a advice & he had over 2400 gold on him then, so he does use a little if only to boost his start. When I comment on the amount of gold wreckless's top players have used I'm not saying it is unfair on anything of the sort, i am simply stating a fact, if i had spent any money in this game i would have 8 cities right now, and my first city would be maxed out also. If anything it is just a bit of independent journalism against the CNN equivalent of media being portrayed here haha basically this newspaper is The Wreckless official Newspaper, written buy wreckless to pedal the wreckless agenda haha and although in the next issue there will be "interviews" my first newspaper for this world would have given a more balanced account of things........

DeletedUser

not debating legion is a good player at all he knows what he's doing and is a great player, but when he was in ELITE and was giving me a advice & he had over 2400 gold on him then, so he does use a little if only to boost his start. When I comment on the amount of gold wreckless's top players have used I'm not saying it is unfair on anything of the sort, i am simply stating a fact, if i had spent any money in this game i would have 8 cities right now, and my first city would be maxed out also. If anything it is just a bit of independent journalism against the CNN equivalent of media being portrayed here haha basically this newspaper is The Wreckless official Newspaper, written buy wreckless to pedal the wreckless agenda haha and although in the next issue there will be "interviews" my first newspaper for this world would have given a more balanced account of things........

This is the First logical post from your Alliance. I hope its not the last but i fear your good work will be ruined when the other two show up

DeletedUser3049

So we have you 1-0 , cause you guys still didn't manage to make 1 logical statement yet . Also TK confusing the verb to spell with the adjective a spell was cute :) IT'S SO FLUFFY !

DeletedUser

This is the First logical post from your Alliance. I hope its not the last but i fear your good work will be ruined when the other two show up

Where is the love Da-v1nc1 I tell you people get too worked up and start flaming call people nubs when lets see i started 2 days after Wreckless INC and I am ranked 4th overall on the server.

I guess i could have more cities if i was not attacking but hey Grepo is not Sim City. Oh teach me great forum master

Status
Not open for further replies.