GoldLemur VS. SirNoelRules

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haha I have more points than SirNoelRules's highest points!!! Shows how terrible I am...right Noel?
1305pts :cool:

yes because points matter at all in grepolis, EVER. Especially in the fist few days of a world.

Have you idiots EVER played grepo before?

If you want to see what I can do, check world milchos. I'm all the way out in o26 and I still am in the top 1,000 players in ABP after playing for 1-and-a-half months in the rim

DeletedUser

... You really think your good because you landed in a dead world that has most of there players being inactive or turtles and think your good. I wouldnt brag too much about making it into the top 1000, especially in such a long time. Plus, you barely made it, your rank is 936.

DeletedUser

... You really think your good because you landed in a dead world that has most of there players being inactive or turtles and think your good. I wouldnt brag too much about making it into the top 1000, especially in such a long time. Plus, you barely made it, your rank is 936.
like I said, I'm on the rim, so there's barely anyone out here. It's nearly impossible to find a city that hasn't already been cleared

DeletedUser

Yeah I heard he RAGE quit...

he was like:

Oh my god! IM QUITTING PANDOSIA! I HATE REVOLT!!

revolt sucks stick.....

and noel broski, ur tied for most disproportionate grepo skill to trolling ability ( and not in a good way) on this thread.

DeletedUser

Because you are a noob. You talk all this trash yet you e only been playing for like 2 months, I can't wait. I just can't wait.

DeletedUser

Because you are a noob. You talk all this trash yet you e only been playing for like 2 months, I can't wait. I just can't wait.
FYI, its 3 months now!

Anyway, on a serious note, I have learned from some extremely good players and I know how to play. Ask me almost any question about grepo strategy and I'll answer it.

DeletedUser46838

Just because he only played for 2 months doesn't mean anything. You can play for 4 years and still be a noob.
And lemur, crowns mean nothing. You can have 20,000 points and get a crown.

Bah you got kicked out of the alliance you made in two worlds = pure noobness

Status
Not open for further replies.