CS and their honor

DeletedUser

Friend, I don't mean to bring back any vileness. Eubea is ovee, And I have not read the entirety of this topic. Praehelios comment caught my eye. Thought I would chime in that's all.

I know ga was far away, they took in refugees without even talking with me first, and we were in the process of attacking one of the refugees and they asked you to help. So I was already frustrated at that. At that point we were still a 40 man alliance so overcoming a much larger alliance support was even more difficult. And when we saw spikes in hert dbp on the bot. We weren't happy.

That said my point only being is. Supporting an enemy of q naped team is the same as attacks.
Aww someone neg repped me and called me a loser. Unsigned of course. Lol.

No honour from Holy SHlT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you said I do not attack anyone and I got ashamed:eek:
I got 8 k abp with that attack and even without double spell:eek:
At least I sent 5 L's,one of yours sent just an illusion to Prae,lol

I get one of those a day, plus plague and bolts, it is very annoying :) (more on way now) but being the legend of Sinope as I am I should get used to it, (looking forward to the comments)

8k ABPs? you took out 2 Biremes, is this another one of those not so factual comments, like erik yesterday saying they got every keletho city in revolt when I know shared islands I have with him trips not touched, you boys have great imaginations, ;)

Wish ones in my life i would have a trophy free year. Would love to experience the feeling beeing a loser.

Nothing wrong with being a loser, I have been one all my life, but pretty happy with what I have, can't complain, devilishly good looks, great friends, family and happy in most things I do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Graeme,it was a way to show you how wrong you were saying I do not attack,lol
I did get 8k+ abp in the last couple of days by participating in the op-actually was almost the first to hit,lol,clearing 3 cities,helping others and took a city myself.
You better check first before saying anything against me:eek:

DeletedUser

You better check first before saying anything against me:eek:
I did

Well you said I do not attack anyone and I got ashamed:eek:
I got 8 k abp with that attack and even without double spell:eek:
At least I sent 5 L's,one of yours sent just an illusion to Prae,lol

you didn't :)

congrats on your new city though, Army of the north has certainly had an induction of fire the last few days

DeletedUser

Graeme,it is yours for the taking,lol
All you have to so is to convince Goutimous to publish the promised reports;)

DeletedUser

Edit:-

I know I am one of the worst for calling the comings group, not going to go all lovey on them, but they are certainly making this world more fun!
love them or hate them, they play the game well, (just need to lighten up)

Nicety over, TeaBag's powerful attack :) he is so scary

View attachment 11263

T,u want to check the attack't that fluff's do?U will stop laughing after one week,or maybe they was just testing me.I hope they are plaing an operation and i be one of they target (SW)

DeletedUser

Andrin01, who are you, In game, if your close enough I will have ago,

love a challenge

DeletedUser

Wait a min?U will give me your word?

If a colony is within 12 hours then yes, I will go for it, probably fail but l will give it a go next weekend (not this) even gave you notice.

no support to arrive until attacks start though, is that fair?

DeletedUser

If a colony is within 12 hours then yes, I will go for it, probably fail but l will give it a go next weekend (not this) even gave you notice.

Well,u have citys near me so this will be not a prb.Gived me notice will not save my city.I will P'M u

DeletedUser

Well,u have citys near me so this will be not a prb.Gived me notice will not save my city.I will P'M u

DeletedUser

LOL.

Looking at the main page for the Sinope externals, literally every other post is about CS/AeO. Its literally documentation of the tears shed over our game play. Comical, I have to admit.

You can't love your team without hating another team.
- Norm MacDonald

DeletedUser

LOL.

Looking at the main page for the Sinope externals, literally every other post is about CS/AeO. Its literally documentation of the tears shed over our game play. Comical, I have to admit.

You can't love your team without hating another team.
- Norm MacDonald

Because you guys are making the world interesting,

not sure what will happen when wonders happens but one thing for sure it has been a strange but good world, being divided into 2 for a long time,
think as Mungus1974 said it could have been even better if we had all stayed separate

DeletedUser

The day you speak more about others than your own achievements is the day you realise you have lost.

Not sure I agree with this, you can admire other peoples talents, while still trying your upmost to beat them,

like i have said in another post not really achieved much, but pretty god dam happy with my life and would not change it for a second,

I did get man of the match once, when my team lost 20-0 I was the goal keeper :) true story!

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Not sure I agree with this, you can admire other peoples talents, while still trying your upmost to beat them,

like i have said in another post not really achieved much, but pretty god dam happy with my life and would not change it for a second,

I did get man of the match once, when my team lost 20-0 I was the goal keeper :) true story!

This award was handed over by the suicide prevention squad i believe?

If rivals in a sport or contest speaks more about the other he's dead meat.

I wil now revolt a city of yours.

DeletedUser

This award was handed over by the suicide prevention squad i believe?

If rivals in a sport or contest speaks more about the other he's dead meat.

I wil now revolt a city of yours.

you only need to turn up to do that, rumour is your face is pretty darn revolting

Joke!!!!

DeletedUser29916

, Graeme still drunk lol. <3

Erik, when r you coming to revolt one of mine pls pls pls??