Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser51423

I've cleaned up this thread. If there is any further attempt to derail this thread, be aware that punishments will be issued.

DeletedUser25609

Heres my top 6... yes 6... sorry i didnt have the time to do a top 12. But as an added bonus i think that Non sunt dii is the HH of 66 and that Nocturnos arent doing as bad as we all thought they would.

1. EPIDEMIC & Plague

EPIDEMIC - 1st in attackers, 2nd in defenders, and 1st in fighters.

Plague - 10th in attackers, 11th in defenders and 11th in fighters.

My alliance – Probably the most central alliance in the world, and is the biggest alliance in 45, owns a corner of 44 and has many cities spread into 54&55.

loving it so far and great teamwork in Ops and brilliant defence response. Lost a few cities to the lost boys and taken many from DBD, TLB, TF but not many from TD. Won’t say anymore.

2. The Lost Boys & The Lost Tigers

The Lost Boys – 3rd in attackers, 4th in defenders, 3rd in fighters

The Lost Tigers – 16th in attackers, 15th in defenders, 16th in fighters

Based low in ocean 44 and 55, 2nd biggest alliance in 44 after epi and 2nd biggest in 55 after DBD. The lost tigers are based in 46.

This alliance to me is the biggest threat to mine. They really know how to plan OP’s and they have taken a good amount of cities. They have also taken a few cities off of DBD but it seems that they are pretty much fully focused on EPIDEMIC. Players wise they have some great ones, but i don’t feel like they are very much driven by just one or two of them, they work as a great team and they WILL be in the world until the end. Especially now they have taken on the biggest alliance in 56. They can expand backwards as much as they want, That is now their territory but also their back door if things go wrong. It does seem hypocritical that they would take in a sister alliance. Especially this far into the world

3. Death Before Dishonor & DBD Deathwish

Death before dishonour – 6th in attackers, 3rd in defenders, 5th in fighters

DBD Deathwish – 2nd in attackers, 1st in defenders, 2nd in fighters

Both these alliances are situated in 55. But due to the people who left OSGL (now DBD deathwish) they do not have a single island in the most northan third, that doesn’t have an EPIDEMIC player on it.

Originally these two were enemies but as soon as OSGL started sinking, the leaders gave the entire alliance to DBD, an alliance who was half the size. As odd as i think this is, i believe it was probably a smart move, as DBD i believe will handle it all a bit better, and the players will have more trust in the new leaders. Attacking wise i haven’t seen any show of strength so far, and its been a while so im assuming it will come soon. Defence wise they seem pretty decent, but not invincible by any means. This was proven when TUS, HH and EPI all took a large amount of their cities in a short amount of time. These guys nevertheless own 55 and i guess are in a good position. I expect my 55 cities to be lost to them soon (hopefully with a good fight) as they are deep into their core. They should probably go about starting OP’s on some alliance soon though, as they cannot just lose cities with little to no retaliation.

This alliance has some great players and some good friends of mine. They will be the ones that keep this alliance strong, and no i am not talking about their dynamic duo Mauro and steve. Although i do like steve, nice guy.

4. True Fear

4th in attackers, 7th in defenders, 4th in fighters

This alliance stretches across oceans 44,34,35,45 and has a few cities in 36 and 46. This is a large spread and i think they should really focus on their core a bit more. How are they keeping all these far out cities? Probably alot of pacts.

I don’t see a lot of action from this alliance, they have taken 3 cities off of EPI recently which i would say is good... but i believe we might be their main enemy so then thats not good at all. They seem to mostly be taking cities from their own players right now and also losing a fair amount to EPI. While talking to their leader he did say that EPI was one of the most organised alliances he’s ever had to face. Take this however you want – maybe they will have to escape backwards into 35.

5. Hydra’s Hooligans

5th in attackers,8th in defenders, 6th in fighters

This alliance is spread in 54 with TUS. They are a small group of good players with the second highest points average behind epi. I expect in the end these guys will merge with TUS as they are intertwined with them.

This is my favourite alliance out of the bunch, they have always been a small group and have slowly taken on players who will benefit them. Lately they have focused their attacks on the 54 portion of DBD, and after a few leaving DBD to join them, there isn’t many DBD cities left up there. I guess will either need to focus on transient drifters to the west, or heroes to the east soon.

6. Transient Drifters

7th in attackers, 10th in defenders, 8th in fighters

These guys are fully in 44. Thats it... they’re just sort of... there.

These guys don’t seem to really do much, sure they are 7th in attackers but where are they attacking? Mostly just taking a few cities in 44 but thats really it. They’ve lost a few cities but not really many and thats not because they’re amazing defenders, I think its because no one is attacking them (10th in defenders) If i was in this alliance i would be bored right now, so i guess thats probably the feeling of some of the members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53868

Nocturnos are just absorving their sister alliances while getting really destroyed in south 34..

DeletedUser52215

Nice top 6.

Nocturnos have taken a few cities from Ragnarok but they need to step up their game and push TF if they want to survive. As for TF being in 36...not for long. Same goes for Ragnarok, last night was bad for them there.

DeletedUser53868

Nice top 6.

Nocturnos have taken a few cities from Ragnarok but they need to step up their game and push TF if they want to survive. As for TF being in 36...not for long. Same goes for Ragnarok, last night was bad for them there.
don't call the demons xd, north 36 aka south 35 will be a theme of conversation in the future, you guys are taking over cities of ours that are in middle of yours, want to see if you would resist in the same situation xd

wars, but only healthy ones.

cheers

DeletedUser52215

I know I'm just over excited after the OP yesterday. Looking forward to a good fight.

DeletedUser53998

Yeah as far as its concerned in O54 its 28-0 against DBD as far as I am aware I don't think I have missed anything but could be wrong. Like adz said I am also hoping that they will give us a show of there offensive strength soon.

DeletedUser25609

shh you're ruining my trolling of dbd

DeletedUser

Heres my top 6... yes 6... sorry i didnt have the time to do a top 12. But as an added bonus i think that Non sunt dii is the HH of 66 and that Nocturnos arent doing as bad as we all thought they would.

1. EPIDEMIC & Plague

EPIDEMIC - 1st in attackers, 2nd in defenders, and 1st in fighters.

Plague - 10th in attackers, 11th in defenders and 11th in fighters.

My alliance – Probably the most central alliance in the world, and is the biggest alliance in 45, owns a corner of 44 and has many cities spread into 54&55.

loving it so far and great teamwork in Ops and brilliant defence response. Lost a few cities to the lost boys and taken many from DBD, TLB, TF but not many from TD. Won’t say anymore.

2. The Lost Boys & The Lost Tigers

The Lost Boys – 3rd in attackers, 4th in defenders, 3rd in fighters

The Lost Tigers – 16th in attackers, 15th in defenders, 16th in fighters

Based low in ocean 44 and 55, 2nd biggest alliance in 44 after epi and 2nd biggest in 55 after DBD. The lost tigers are based in 46.

This alliance to me is the biggest threat to mine. They really know how to plan OP’s and they have taken a good amount of cities. They have also taken a few cities off of DBD but it seems that they are pretty much fully focused on EPIDEMIC. Players wise they have some great ones, but i don’t feel like they are very much driven by just one or two of them, they work as a great team and they WILL be in the world until the end. Especially now they have taken on the biggest alliance in 56. They can expand backwards as much as they want, That is now their territory but also their back door if things go wrong. It does seem hypocritical that they would take in a sister alliance. Especially this far into the world

3. Death Before Dishonor & DBD Deathwish

Death before dishonour – 6th in attackers, 3rd in defenders, 5th in fighters

DBD Deathwish – 2nd in attackers, 1st in defenders, 2nd in fighters

Both these alliances are situated in 55. But due to the people who left OSGL (now DBD deathwish) they do not have a single island in the most northan third, that doesn’t have an EPIDEMIC player on it.

Originally these two were enemies but as soon as OSGL started sinking, the leaders gave the entire alliance to DBD, an alliance who was half the size. As odd as i think this is, i believe it was probably a smart move, as DBD i believe will handle it all a bit better, and the players will have more trust in the new leaders. Attacking wise i haven’t seen any show of strength so far, and its been a while so im assuming it will come soon. Defence wise they seem pretty decent, but not invincible by any means. This was proven when TUS, HH and EPI all took a large amount of their cities in a short amount of time. These guys nevertheless own 55 and i guess are in a good position. I expect my 55 cities to be lost to them soon (hopefully with a good fight) as they are deep into their core. They should probably go about starting OP’s on some alliance soon though, as they cannot just lose cities with little to no retaliation.

This alliance has some great players and some good friends of mine. They will be the ones that keep this alliance strong, and no i am not talking about their dynamic duo Mauro and steve. Although i do like steve, nice guy.

4. True Fear

4th in attackers, 7th in defenders, 4th in fighters

This alliance stretches across oceans 44,34,35,45 and has a few cities in 36 and 46. This is a large spread and i think they should really focus on their core a bit more. How are they keeping all these far out cities? Probably alot of pacts.

I don’t see a lot of action from this alliance, they have taken 3 cities off of EPI recently which i would say is good... but i believe we might be their main enemy so then thats not good at all. They seem to mostly be taking cities from their own players right now and also losing a fair amount to EPI. While talking to their leader he did say that EPI was one of the most organised alliances he’s ever had to face. Take this however you want – maybe they will have to escape backwards into 35.

5. Hydra’s Hooligans

5th in attackers,8th in defenders, 6th in fighters

This alliance is spread in 54 with TUS. They are a small group of good players with the second highest points average behind epi. I expect in the end these guys will merge with TUS as they are intertwined with them.

This is my favourite alliance out of the bunch, they have always been a small group and have slowly taken on players who will benefit them. Lately they have focused their attacks on the 54 portion of DBD, and after a few leaving DBD to join them, there isn’t many DBD cities left up there. I guess will either need to focus on transient drifters to the west, or heroes to the east soon.

6. Transient Drifters

7th in attackers, 10th in defenders, 8th in fighters

These guys are fully in 44. Thats it... they’re just sort of... there.

These guys don’t seem to really do much, sure they are 7th in attackers but where are they attacking? Mostly just taking a few cities in 44 but thats really it. They’ve lost a few cities but not really many and thats not because they’re amazing defenders, I think its because no one is attacking them (10th in defenders) If i was in this alliance i would be bored right now, so i guess thats probably the feeling of some of the members.
one small correction here, since we are being compared to HH would like to point out HH has 3rd highest average points :) its very close though xD
S0Z1esV.jpg

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
They can expand backwards as much as they want, That is now their territory but also their back door if things go wrong. It does seem hypocritical that they would take in a sister alliance. Especially this far into the world

This made me laugh out loud. Adz, I wish I could invite you over to our pub and buy you a drink and tell you the story of how this came about. Maybe after the war. Or during the holiday peacetime.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser53868

now epi/plague uses moles? so thats why tf fails in the ops, got it. my eyes are open.

DeletedUser25609

just because someone left doesnt mean they're a mole geez.

also can TLB reveal a list of their pacts please? i heard the legendary no pact alliance may be wrapping its arms around some others because they're not as mighty as they once thought?

DeletedUser51112

just because someone left doesnt mean they're a mole geez.

also can TLB reveal a list of their pacts please? i heard the legendary no pact alliance may be wrapping its arms around some others because they're not as mighty as they once thought?
There are no pacts except The Lost Tigers, that's what you're looking for?