Pnp 24 Hour Notice For Members Of Chaos Hunters

DeletedUser

1) It isn't 20 against one
5) CH had no idea dark trilogy were attacking you until we saw the DEFPOCH alert thingy in skype
6) I had never even heard of Dark Trilogy til yesterday

I cant stop laughing, at least dont lie, this is the thing when I say you dont have honor and integrity, coz you liue

It s 1 against 7 at least, when you get attacked, your allies help you, that s enough

Dark Triology is Platoon, you dont know them????????????? you have been pacted with them for quite a long time.

You did nt know they were attacking???????? It was a joined OP (CH + Dark Triology I&II) for crying out loud

So I was right, you just proved you are a coward, you cant even admit your pacts, I just feel sorry for you and laugh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cant stop laughing, at least dont lie, this is the thing when I say you dont have honor and integrity, coz you liue

It s 1 against 7 at least, when you get attacked, your allies help you, that s enough

Dark Triology is Platoon, you dont know them????????????? you have been pacted with them for quite a long time.

You did nt know they were attacking???????? It was a joined OP (CH + Dark Triology I&II) for crying out loud

So I was right, you just proved you are a coward, you cant even admit your pacts, I just feel sorry for you and laugh :)

Dude I don't really car about your suspicions. End of the day as far as I am aware we had nothing to do with Dark Trilogy. I don't follow what alliance merges into what and who was platoon etc. Dark Trilogy came out of nowehere a few days ago

You can cry out loud as much as you want bro my city conquer was down to me and my alliance team mates.

DeletedUser

yeah whatever, you are what you are, pointless arguing with you when you can go in denial that easily.

DeletedUser

fwmarta, don't bother to reason. It's easier if you just say, "Are you sure it's 1 against 7? More like (insert number 1>) vs (number of allies you want to be made known). Continue to be in denial, we all know you guys got help."

They can throw some random number and claim how much help/allies you have, so can you. :)

DeletedUser

This is stupid. V2 stepped in here and challenged the world with a tested and well-oiled machine of an alliance as we can all see. They have walked threw alliances and several worlds without a scratch. Although I too believe that CH shouldn't really becelebrating, looking at v2/dai premade track record who can really blame them. On the other hand, when we where in AX we didn't complain about alliances celebrating when they took cities from us when every single alliance in striking distance attacked us. We just buckled down and defended our cities. We lost some but defended most and took there external clebration as a sign of respect seance they selebrated when they took a citie after a 15 to 1 op. Then we hit back hard. That is how it should be played. When you are the best alliance Around you should act like it. Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser37948

cant say i blame any one for not disclosing pacts or naps and for spreading disinformation on forums, its kind of standard practice.

but the cats out of the bag lolz

DeletedUser5554

When you talk about lack of honor and integrity because everyone gained up on you one a fight that you all started then its not factual its just complaining there bud. Plus your view on honor and integrity would be pure opinion at best as everyone has different views and morals. What you see as unfair is fair to others myself included.

If someone is creating a ruckus and prancing on the forums like they're hot stuff and to an extent insulting other players. Well then you can't really complain about 1v4 after all it is totally your fault as you picked the fights. (Alliance wise not you personally exactly.)

DeletedUser37948

When you talk about lack of honor and integrity because everyone gained up on you one a fight that you all started then its not factual its just complaining there bud. Plus your view on honor and integrity would be pure opinion at best as everyone has different views and morals. What you see as unfair is fair to others myself included.

If someone is creating a ruckus and prancing on the forums like they're hot stuff and to an extent insulting other players. Well then you can't really complain about 1v4 after all it is totally your fault as you picked the fights. (Alliance wise not you personally exactly.)

i love to go head to head with you nod in a challenge for spam poster of the month but in not sure i can talk that much rubbish lolz

sorry could not resist

seriously though i agree that peoples perception of honer is individual , when i read darks post i get the impresion that he is not upset by alliances banding together but more he is upset that when they do they dont admit it.
personaly i dont see an issue with keeping pacts naps or anything else a secret if thats what you choose.

so i truely beleive your post is in part irelivant as it does complain that the major reason for darks post is alliances ganging up on venom when i truth darks greivence is in the fact that the suposed ganing up was not admitted to.

i use the word supposed as i could not say for sure venom is ganged up on as no one is disclosing this info officialy.

DeletedUser

My point was: they are not brave enough to admit it however it s somehow clear, and they are being irrational to come here and brag about it, so Zero you are right on the money.

However, from what I have seen, point and shoot guys have a problem with it, they are stuck on the 'Venom Arrogance' phrase for some unknown reason, and like to repeat themselves over and over, so I personally ignore them :)

DeletedUser5554

i love to go head to head with you nod in a challenge for spam poster of the month but in not sure i can talk that much rubbish lolz

sorry could not resist

seriously though i agree that peoples perception of honer is individual , when i read darks post i get the impresion that he is not upset by alliances banding together but more he is upset that when they do they dont admit it.
personaly i dont see an issue with keeping pacts naps or anything else a secret if thats what you choose.

so i truely beleive your post is in part irelivant as it does complain that the major reason for darks post is alliances ganging up on venom when i truth darks greivence is in the fact that the suposed ganing up was not admitted to.

i use the word supposed as i could not say for sure venom is ganged up on as no one is disclosing this info officialy.

Someone who didn't know the definition of arrogance but was trying to give Paros a grammar lesson on it I don't think would hold up well head to head with me zero sorry.

My bad it just slipped out I swear I can't control myself sometimes. ;)

Now avoiding the flame war. The thing is not all of them are allied. Again I know a lot of the people around here. Some of it is purely coincidental. Though I could point out who is with who it really isn't relevant or important for you to know. Again the point is V2 picked a ton of fights and now have to finish them out. If they do more power to them. If not life goes on right? Caring about who is pacted with who is like worry about who dates who in a high school. PS there's no shame or dishonor in hiding your pacts I hide mine personally. I know many people who hide theirs. It makes strategic sense. Just my view of it.

For some unknown reason...Hey billy we have to start talking about their obliviousness too...Then again they didn't see how maybe starting a bunch of fights may trigger a multi front war so we can't blame them I guess. And it's just PaS joking about V2 arrogance? Pretty sure even new comers are on the band wagon for this one heck a guy made an account just to make a PnP about you guys.

DeletedUser

Can't we stop fighting on the forums? Why don't you have a in-game fight instead? Not fun to read through blocks of text arguing.

DeletedUser

Can't we stop fighting on the forums? Why don't you have a in-game fight instead? Not fun to read through blocks of text arguing.
Then nodcrush would quit Grepo, he has nothing else to do except spamming the forums :)
Take it from me, his answer will exceed 2 pages this time :)

DeletedUser20492

However, from what I have seen, point and shoot guys have a problem with it, they are stuck on the 'Venom Arrogance' phrase for some unknown reason, and like to repeat themselves over and over, so I personally ignore them :)

However, saying that you don't get jokes made by people a certain rank beneath you is arrogance. One person said that, not the whole alliance, but the whole alliance seems to have taken it personally that I don't just allow it without saying something back. Again, the assumption that you should be able to say whatever you like and nobody else can respond: a-r-r-o-g-a-n-c-e. So you can pule and whine all you like about it "being repeated over and over", but perhaps it wouldn't be if you would understand where it came from. Especially since the extremely rude and arrogant comment came "in retort to" a comment I was ACTUALLY making against a local alliance whose 4 most potent players went into VM to avoid being attacked.

DeletedUser

However, saying that you don't get jokes made by people a certain rank beneath you is arrogance. One person said that, not the whole alliance, but the whole alliance seems to have taken it personally that I don't just allow it without saying something back. Again, the assumption that you should be able to say whatever you like and nobody else can respond: a-r-r-o-g-a-n-c-e. So you can pule and whine all you like about it "being repeated over and over", but perhaps it wouldn't be if you would understand where it came from. Especially since the extremely rude and arrogant comment came "in retort to" a comment I was ACTUALLY making against a local alliance whose 4 most potent players went into VM to avoid being attacked.

Mate your generalising please don't do that for one the entire alliance isn't on the forums and hasn't expressed an opinion some haven't even seen it. Second i am a leader in Venom and don't at all think we are all powerful blah blah blah. I just want a good war with anyone that wants one and everyone to get along too much to ask ?