Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

AA would do great for a couple days/weeks before 'mysteriously' being, er, unable to log in... :p

Couple of months/weeks before he decides to quit, again :p It's never mysterious, he quits because he gets bored of no real challenges. Though I reckon this time round he could have found a match in PD. I doubt AA would've joined EN as he liked his small alliances.

DeletedUser

Couple of months/weeks before he decides to quit, again :p It's never mysterious, he quits because he gets bored of no real challenges. Though I reckon this time round he could have found a match in PD. I doubt AA would've joined EN as he liked his small alliances.

Aarja IS awesome :D

DeletedUser19318

played with Aarja... he told me not to attack so he could get the att award! good guy and great player.. but we need stayers.. that list was stayers.. give me a good stayer over a great leaver...

DeletedUser

Congrats to Occupy for becoming the second alliance to reach 2 million A-BaPs. (And for those inevitable "you're an MRA!" responses: congratulations to ENO for closing in on the 6 million A-BaPs mark.)

DeletedUser

Congrats to Occupy for becoming the second alliance to reach 2 million A-BaPs. (And for those inevitable "you're an MRA!" responses: congratulations to ENO for closing in on the 6 million A-BaPs mark.)

You're an MRA.

DeletedUser19318

Thanks Pauper! the alliance is legendary... you are missed!

In my own little world. Arx Arcis rofl indeed

Over here we like big... big is beautiful

Emperor Kron

DeletedUser19318

can't speak for AA but I think maybe not.. he and I got on rather well and I doubt he would have liked the ego's in PD...

DeletedUser

can't speak for AA but I think maybe not.. he and I got on rather well and I doubt he would have liked the ego's in PD...

Hahaha..And still to this day we get the glory..Hahhaa..If only people would accept they were just as wrong and had just as bad of an ego as anyone else...But no...Not EN/Occupy..NO WAY! Hahaha..Well happy hunting! ;)

DeletedUser2663

You're an MRA.

Now this is funny. MRA is used as a derogatory term in grepolis, eg where all the noobs and bad players go. Then to see the MRA holding both Rank 1 & 2 in both points and ABP, to call us a MRA then you must be among some of the worse players ever of grepolis to of been beaten by such a masive margin by as so called MRA.

Once you learn and accept the fact we are better than you then it wont hurt as much being on the loosing side as you can take pride of being beat by one of the strongest teams out there.

DeletedUser28371

no pytha we are one just because we have two names doesn't mean anything (just couldn't fit it in one so two alliances for the right names*wink*). Just look at all the top alliances they have two now like they think it makes them better. So i guess there cant be anymore crying about MRA's anymore and for people who called us MRAS in them put your foot in your own mouth.

DeletedUser10984

Wait a second I'll call you an MRA :p EN/Occupy was the first to break the alliance cap so others followed suit in order to survive.

DeletedUser33512

Now this is funny. MRA is used as a derogatory term in grepolis, eg where all the noobs and bad players go. Then to see the MRA holding both Rank 1 & 2 in both points and ABP, to call us a MRA then you must be among some of the worse players ever of grepolis to of been beaten by such a masive margin by as so called MRA.

Once you learn and accept the fact we are better than you then it wont hurt as much being on the loosing side as you can take pride of being beat by one of the strongest teams out there.

Still an MRA - I'm being derogatory - And what? Peace...

DeletedUser

Still an MRA - I'm being derogatory - And what? Peace...

Still #1 & 2 Alliances, Attacker and fighters ;) EN will crack the 10mil ABP soon :D

Also EN nearly cracked top defender now, the conglomerates decide to attack back and unturtle a lot of cities :p