Top 12 Alliance Discussions

DeletedUser

well i have off ROD leader :D
he keeps getting his njbs to attack me...

what kind of a attack is this hahah :
3F5SBba.png
A brilliant one :p

DeletedUser

why did you remove battle points? You know some of us know to count, right?
*facepalm*

Good luck with that war with RWE.
btw, was it historically called Western Roman Empire or Roman Western Empire?
I think they made a mistake
lol

DeletedUser

why did you remove battle points? You know some of us know to count, right?
*facepalm*

Good luck with that war with RWE.
btw, was it historically called Western Roman Empire or Roman Western Empire?
I think they made a mistake
lol
Western Roman Empire.

DeletedUser

What's the deal with Demos Kratos? Why have they shrunk this much?

DeletedUser39031

What's the deal with Demos Kratos? Why have they shrunk this much?

Well, I had a very busy weekend and it happened during it, but from the look of things Venom 2.0 took a draft of the Top Point players in Demos Kratos, thestorm.1 went inactive, 10 or so players left for the enemy and the remaining are the faithful ones. Also, we have new leadership. So, a busy weekend for me and Demos Kratos :)

DeletedUser

Is it not ironic that thestorm.1 went inactive with a speed 3 being announced? ;) #ToldYou :p

DeletedUser40642

It's time for my weekly vomit...

So lets get started.

1. Venom 2.0 - Biased... (loving every minuet in this alliance)
2. The Legion Of The Damned - Currently ranked 2nd in ABP, doing well so far, although their conquers are mostly non allied targets. Will be interesting to see how they are working together in a state of war. Still a bit too scattered for my taste.
3. Paros Imperium - Ranked 4th in ABP, so they are doing something right. just like LoD, conquered mostly non-allied targets, and will be interesting to see them against a decent alliance (LoD for exemple???!!! muahaha)
4. Reapers Of Death - Had bigger expectation from these guys, conquered 2 ghosts, and their ABP is not impressing at all for the "no.1" alliance in O44.
5. THE UNKNOWNN ELITE - GOD DAMN IT, THOSE FRIGIN' CAPITAL LETTERS!
Anyways, there is a brother/sister/cousin alliance.. ended up as a MRA.
6. The Deadly Phalanx - A rim alliance which looks pretty decent, will be interesting to see them try on a core ocean alliance.
7. Polis 224022 - Still hate the name.. Really hate it.
8. Chaos Hunters - - Conquered mostly ghosts so far, but they are probably the best alliance in O44, can't wait to see them do some real fighting against TUE/RoD/TLU.
9. The Lucky Ones - Undecided opinion on them so far.
10.Phoenix - In Venom's way, will vanish from the top 12 soon enough just like SoP.
11.ERYS - Looks like a MRA, smells like a MRA.. yup..
12.New Era - An O34 alliance.. Will wait for the next week to make an opinion about these guys.

The Almighty Bunhole has spoken!

DeletedUser39031

Well I knew that he would turn inactive, same as in Oropos, but didnt expect the same from Exler as I didnt know him.
Now hard work comes for Demos Kratos

Too much hard work because of the old leadership. Thinking of themselves rather than the whole alliance. Practically everyone that became a leader in Demos Kratos was like that.

DeletedUser5554

1.Venom 2.0 Strong alliance and currently the best alliance out there. Should stick around for awhile with that kind of fighting and maybe some decent diplomacy.

2.Chaos Hunters- Also a good alliance, I'd call it the poor mans Venom. Probably easier to get into with less experience and would serve as a great stepping stone in the game as i'm confident you'd learn a lot there. Should also hopefully stick around for a long time

3.The Legion Of The Damned - Don't know much about these guys. Seems to be on the losing end of a few skirmishes with Venom however. Only time will tell how these guys fair.

4.THE UNKNOWNN ELITE- Unknown?? Elite!!? THE!!!? I guess unknown sounds perfectly fitting considering I know know much about these guys. As a rim alliance we already have 1/3rd their ABP and they don't have tons of ABP at this point. Seems to be adjacent to Venom and shares an ocean with Chaos Hunters. Their future looks rather abysmal but you never know.

5.Victores An O-65 alliance that appears to be owning The Wumbo Clan right now. In terms of ABP they're nothing special. They aren't really vocal and don't really fly high on my Radar. Especially sharing an ocean with an alliance I know is going to give them a rough time.

6.The Deadly Phalanx- Another alliance that isn't totally vocal here but has shown a presence. Good abp but not really high in conquest. They seemingly have full control of O-56 with more than enough members to keep it like that yet feel the need to establish an academy here which doesn't look so hot. This is a matter of concern but you never know what will happen. I don't have them lasting when a core alliance comes to O-56 however.

7.Reapers Of Death- Shares an ocean with Chaos Hunters and is close to Venom the latter of who took five cities in a day off them. Considering I've never really heard of them I suppose I can write them off.

8.Polis- Who?

9.Black Legion- Spread out all over the place and doesn't even break top bp in any category. It's pretty safe to say they won't be around long.

10.ERYS- WHO?

11.Seven Deadly Sins Hails from O-54 they don't seem to have any real challenges at this time. Dunno if they're going to stick.

12.Platoon New on the scene will be interesting to see what will happen.

DeletedUser5061

1.Venom 2.0 Strong alliance and currently the best alliance out there. Should stick around for awhile with that kind of fighting and maybe some decent diplomacy. <--- we play with honour and believe pacts can't be honoured in this game so we don't make any.

2.Chaos Hunters- Also a good alliance, I'd call it the poor mans Venom. Probably easier to get into with less experience and would serve as a great stepping stone in the game as i'm confident you'd learn a lot there. Should also hopefully stick around for a long time <--- they will last as long as it takes us to get into ocean 44 and whoop their butts. I don't usually talk fight but its one of those slimy alliances that pop up on every server, just waiting for its top players get done for botting and the gold whores to run out of money.

3.The Legion Of The Damned - Don't know much about these guys. Seems to be on the losing end of a few skirmishes with Venom however. Only time will tell how these guys fair. <--- seem like a decent alliance had few skirmishes with us indeed.

4.THE UNKNOWNN ELITE- Unknown?? Elite!!? THE!!!? I guess unknown sounds perfectly fitting considering I know know much about these guys. As a rim alliance we already have 1/3rd their ABP and they don't have tons of ABP at this point. Seems to be adjacent to Venom and shares an ocean with Chaos Hunters. Their future looks rather abysmal but you never know. <--- haven't seen them on the map but you shouldn't be calling yourself elite when your not even top dog in your own ocean.

5.Victores An O-65 alliance that appears to be owning The Wumbo Clan right now. In terms of ABP they're nothing special. They aren't really vocal and don't really fly high on my Radar. Especially sharing an ocean with an alliance I know is going to give them a rough time.

6.The Deadly Phalanx- Another alliance that isn't totally vocal here but has shown a presence. Good abp but not really high in conquest. They seemingly have full control of O-56 with more than enough members to keep it like that yet feel the need to establish an academy here which doesn't look so hot. This is a matter of concern but you never know what will happen. I don't have them lasting when a core alliance comes to O-56 however. <--- very impressive ABP for a rim alliance, it will be fun if our path at some stage. They should remove "Phalanx" from their name and just be called Deadly, played this game for a long enough to know better to be the big bad wolf than the wolf in sheep's clothing.

7.Reapers Of Death- Shares an ocean with Chaos Hunters and is close to Venom the latter of who took five cities in a day off them. Considering I've never really heard of them I suppose I can write them off. <--- weren't even on my radar till they asked me for a NAP, so I set up a op and took few of their cities

Kind Regards
daizan scott
Diplomat For Venom Corp.
emoticon-00130-devil.png

8.Polis- Who?

9.Black Legion- Spread out all over the place and doesn't even break top bp in any category. It's pretty safe to say they won't be around long.

10.ERYS- WHO?

11.Seven Deadly Sins Hails from O-54 they don't seem to have any real challenges at this time. Dunno if they're going to stick.

12.Platoon New on the scene will be interesting to see what will happen.

12.Platoon are not new they were Paros Imporium they just changed their name and just took a merge from The Pirate Basterds who got annihilated by one of our squads in one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

12.Platoon are not new they were Paros Imporium they just changed their name and just took a merge from The Pirate Basterds who got annihilated by one of our squads in one day.

So nothing too special. :p and idk about phalanx they have some good top guys but we know that if you're bottom heavy you're in trouble.

DeletedUser

Looks like The Lucky Ones are falling apart.

And i got conquered by Chaos Hunters. They'll soon control the whole island.

Well, it's been fun, but now i'll just focus on Oropos :p

DeletedUser11965

keywords

DeletedUser5061

So just before BP ends, i have decided to give it a shot..

1. Venom 2.0 - Biased..
2. Reapers Of Death - Will be defeated in their first major war in O44 (TLO or CH)
3. Paros Imperium - - They might take a few hits around them and prevail, but i can't see them ruling the ocean in the long run.
4. Sons of Poseidon - Typical M.R.A, in Venom's ocean.
Will be gone before you can say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".
Plus, whats up with that phoenix profile pic, seriously
5. The Lucky Ones - Will be battling RoD and CH for O44. Can't really know what will happen.
6. Phoenix - Again, in Venom's ocean.. Can't see them last long.
7. Polis - Really hate the name, dunno why, just hate it.
8. The Legion Of The Damned - A bit scattered imo. Can't see them last long this way, despite some familiar names in their roster.
9. THE UNKNOWNN - An ocean 44 alliance, which will be a war-zone, can't wait to see what will happen there.
The capital letters, it just annoys me... FIX IT!
10. Chaos Hunters - Seems like a decent alliance with some experienced members, will probably take over O44.
11. The Phalanx - Rim alliance, doesn't seem like an alliance that can impact O55, but time will tell.
12. ERYS - O54, they got a couple of core islands, the rest is nowhere to be found. Can't see them take over O54. Same thing as THE UNKNOWNN, FIX IT!
13. Demos Kratos - They are worth mentioning, so i added them. Former LoG's, they got a good starting position and are not too scattered. Might have a shot of surviving for a bit if they will stay out of Venom's way.

Now where's that TP i was promised to get for this post?!

I think the forum needs to get back to grepo this needs an update mate ;)

i think after this weekend Chaos will look a lot different after we are done with them, its funny how they refuse to kick out xis5clov, yeah we get it, he has 8 cities but he got it by cheating and is not coming back so boot him you little pointwhores :p DefectedUnorthodox is back yay, ready for round two yet?