Passed Alliance Warehouse

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 70 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I would just like to thank you for your great support on this idea and the many contributions that you have given to it. You have done a great job.

Regards,
empirebuilder123

DeletedUser

I think the idea is too complicated. It should be

There is an alliance warehouse, people in the alliance can deoposit and withdraw resources from it. Simple as

DeletedUser

That it the bare bones idea. There are many other issues to deal with, and for that reason there have to be other parts to the idea.

1. How do you compensate for a member "dodging" resources to make them un-pillageable?

2. How do you make sure that members don't take any more than their fair share?

3. As a founder/leader, how will you distribute the resources quickly?

4. How do you transfer to other alliances?

5. How do you divide up the resources in case of disbandment of the alliance?

The list goes on and on.

DeletedUser

That it the bare bones idea. There are many other issues to deal with, and for that reason there have to be other parts to the idea.

1. How do you compensate for a member "dodging" resources to make them un-pillageable?

2. How do you make sure that members don't take any more than their fair share?

3. As a founder/leader, how will you distribute the resources quickly?

4. How do you transfer to other alliances?

5. How do you divide up the resources in case of disbandment of the alliance?

The list goes on and on.

1. Can't use the alliance warehouse while being attacked in that city

2. Get decent members, or kick them. It's the MRA's who will fall

3. Why do you need to, members withdraw it themseves

4. Not needed

5. If the alliance disbands so does the warehouse. All resorces lost

DeletedUser

If I were the leader of a top 12 alliance, I wouldn't trust all of the members to take all resources, MRA or not. You can vote no on this, I have plenty of supporters.

DeletedUser

You don't need to submit this for a poll. I automatically add a poll 1 week after I move an idea here. I'll put one up tomorrow.

DeletedUser

There will be an alliance warehouse, which can store as many resources as the alliance has points. An alliance with 153,487 points can store that many of each resource in the warehouse, while an alliance with 2,569 points can store 2,569 of each resource in the alliance warehouse. However, this amount caps at 1 million resources.

I don't see how this help smaller alliances nor, do I see an advantage for smaller players.

what is see here is MRA's benefiting the most from there members who do not play much (inactive players). People who moved on to other severs but log in once or twice a week. Will just build a few things then give the rest away without using trade.

I see this as a huge exploit because of the abuse I can see coming from the a few alliances leaders.

Leaders will just change the settings hook up a friend or themselves then change the setting back. The only thing that might prevent that is if people could see who added and withdrawn from the warehouse.

overall I rate this a MRA leaders dream come true, and a small alliance nightmare, and most alliances wont care about this.

so I'll be a no vote to little advantage for the start-up alliance and to big of an advantage for the established alliances.

DeletedUser

Poll Added. There will be 2 weeks for voting. New voting rule applies. Must receive at least 70% of votes in favor for the idea to pass.

Vote Away!

DeletedUser

I don't see how this help smaller alliances nor, do I see an advantage for smaller players.

what is see here is MRA's benefiting the most from there members who do not play much (inactive players). People who moved on to other severs but log in once or twice a week. Will just build a few things then give the rest away without using trade.

I see this as a huge exploit because of the abuse I can see coming from the a few alliances leaders.

Leaders will just change the settings hook up a friend or themselves then change the setting back. The only thing that might prevent that is if people could see who added and withdrawn from the warehouse.

overall I rate this a MRA leaders dream come true, and a small alliance nightmare, and most alliances wont care about this.

so I'll be a no vote to little advantage for the start-up alliance and to big of an advantage for the established alliances.

I used to be the leader of a small alliance myself. Check on Grepostats. Neither is it an MRA's dream. There is more to the idea than just how much you can store. An MRA will likely give all members full access rights, which could mean that the whole warehouse is gone in a day, provided that the marketplace levels of the members are high enough.

DeletedUser

When i first read the title, It reminded me of a implement on a MMO i used to play called ' Fly For Fun '.

It worked excellently allowing members to submit money, items etc.

For Grepolis, As you've posted, It could and most proabbly would work well for an alliance in whole.

There could be certain restrictions, so only certain members could take out resources, Also a Maxium capacity ?.

Maxium Capacity : This could be a leveling sort of thing, Same as the market place, Yet only few levels, Of which would take multiple resources to upgrade for each level.

Also a possability of a possible trading ability For this ? Ie : Too many of one type, then trading it from another alliance's Warehouse for more of another ?

I really like this idea and i put my hands up to the guy who proposed this, and posted the good and bad features this could include.

~Velario

DeletedUser

Thanks for all of your support everyone, you are awesome! Please, if you have any final thoughts please post them here before voting goes too far.

DeletedUser1405

I like this idea and the problem with founders and leaders taking to much out could be worked around by allowing players in authority a set amount each day that they arwe allowed to take out, this should then balance the way the resources are moved around..

DeletedUser

I used to be the leader of a small alliance myself. Check on Grepostats. Neither is it an MRA's dream. There is more to the idea than just how much you can store. An MRA will likely give all members full access rights, which could mean that the whole warehouse is gone in a day, provided that the marketplace levels of the members are high enough.

If you think that MRA's will use it the way you stated you proved Raptok right it's unnessacary.

because their warehouse will always be empty.

but i still think leaders will hook-up their friends and it will not be used as stated

DeletedUser

Here is what the founder can do:

picture.php

This I think answers everyone's questions(and, if you take a close look as the bottom, may even stop a warehouse from going empty. Maybe even an MRA's ;))

If you think that MRA's will use it the way you stated you proved Raptok right it's unnessacary.

because their warehouse will always be empty.

but i still think leaders will hook-up their friends and it will not be used as stated

Are you the leader of an MRA? I hope not.

If alliance leaders give their friends founder rights and squander the money in the warehouse, then it's the problem of the alliance. The other founders, corrupted by their immense power, will cripple it.

And it caps as 1 million of each resource.

Raptok:

The real merit of the idea is not capture city, increase capacity, rinse and repeat. It is the fact that all members can give and take from it, and the founders can regulate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.