Alliance X the worst example of an Alliance In a Theta

DeletedUser

I am ashamed my alliance (place holder) name was taken and is being used by these guys. They got their wish though, the created a grand alliance on another server. So give them credit for that.

DeletedUser9465

Lol nwhiner! Isn't the Delta forum enough for your whining? Felt the need to whine a bit on Theta as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What r the blue vials 4 and how do I get them into my resource inventory

DeletedUser15727

Wow that is quite a stunning accusation, completely ridiculous though, LOL. Sure Lots of people quit and give their accounts over but no one I know of has ever multi accounted. But this occurs in all alliances. We all know that What are we on the 3rd madmanmars now? ellee form AAB is in JW along with others in new accounts so get over it. On another note, I stayed loyal to my alliance, I did not flat out betray them like mrbradshaw or dandaman just because I was bored, that is far worse a thing to do in my book. so quit whining about cheating, Multi accounts or shared account, bots and the like are cheating, Finding creative ways to get information or keep active players in your alliance is not. just check the rule book

umm, dont drag me into this...
an dont spin your crap about me callinectes
when an where did i say i just left coz i was bored???

DeletedUser8790

umm, dont drag me into this...
an dont spin your crap about me callinectes
when an where did i say i just left coz i was bored???

Sorry not directed it you, at mrbradshaw, You just followed your friend that is understandable, Bradshaw told me he was bored, I can except that answer, I still think it is a worse level, But to each his own.

DeletedUser

Sorry not directed it you, at mrbradshaw, You just followed your friend that is understandable, Bradshaw told me he was bored, I can except that answer, I still think it is a worse level, But to each his own.

I find it difficult to understand why callinectes brought Dandaman and mbradshaw into this thread. Only thing I can imagine is that someone felt a little naughty and tried to find somebody in Theta to compare himself with. As far as I know, boredom wasn't the only(main) reason why Brad left, there was some history involved in that.

DeletedUser8790

I find it difficult to understand why callinectes brought Dandaman and mbradshaw into this thread. Only thing I can imagine is that someone felt a little naughty and tried to find somebody in Theta to compare himself with. As far as I know, boredom wasn't the only(main) reason why Brad left, there was some history involved in that.

Thanks Captain obvious, I was "spying" it is a grey area, As for naughty feelings? Nope Just an aspect of fighting the enemy. You are correct I do not know the real reasons for their switch just what he relayed to me, and frankly I do not care, I wish him luck either way, Everyone plays the game in their own way.

DeletedUser

Thanks Captain obvious, I was "spying" it is a grey area, As for naughty feelings? Nope Just an aspect of fighting the enemy. You are correct I do not know the real reasons for their switch just what he relayed to me, and frankly I do not care, I wish him luck either way, Everyone plays the game in their own way.

If you don't know and even don't care then why you brought it up in the first place? lol

DeletedUser

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Just to say a point, do put a thread where a "listener" can find a wisdom or a mock will you, I find it hard to read.

DeletedUser

Coblet vacation mode

oblet

Hekatontarch

Total posts : 333
Coblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the roughCoblet is a jewel in the rough

It's pretty clear who the dull one is Zato. You say all I do is take in-active cities, when it's simply not the case. How can you sit there and bash me when the stats clearly show YOU are the one who can only take in-active cities. Respond to that one.

It's like you are unaware that Grepostats exist and you think that if you make a statement, everyone will simply believe you and not check on it. You might even believe it yourself.....

You are a real piece of work HAHA!!

Hahahaha yes Coblet look at stats. where we took two cities from you just before you hit VM yet you don't post how you defended all night and you should be hunting.Hahaha anyways will give you credit for that this is the first time I hear somebody saying they are hitting vm because of going hunting.:cool:

DeletedUser

Alliance X fake

nwinder

Hipparchus

Total posts : 524
nwinder will become famous soon enoughnwinder will become famous soon enough

I am ashamed my alliance (place holder) name was taken and is being used by these guys. They got their wish though, the created a grand alliance on another server. So give them credit for that.
nwinder is offline Add to nwinder's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

Hahaha so this guys(Alliance X in Theta) are a copy cat did not even come up with their own name.Hahahaha this guys are too much.:cool:

:pro:

DeletedUser

Umm actually I was a part of that alliance in Delta, a leader in it even, the name does not belong to 1 single person. Also, Nwinder wouldn't even have made it if I didn't text him that we were rebelling, because at that time, he had quit for about the 7th time.

DeletedUser

Zato, i cannot wait for the day that me and my friends get into ocean 45 (it will be soon) So we can start to tear you apart.

DeletedUser9465

Well Zato, the fake is you! You are the fake leader of a fake alliance. The real founder of JFL, Ryan Ward, publicly stated on this forum that he is ashamed of what JFL became since you are "leading" it. A sore looser, that's what you are.

DeletedUser14666

Zato, you seem like a whiny baby. This is a war game! In life, spying has been the way of war for a long time. Most wars start in todays world from intel that is gathered from spies.

Alliance X has not broken any rules within the game! You were the stupid one for falling for the ploy.

:rolleyes: