Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Builder of the Statue of Zeus by Phidias (08:48 08/03/2012)
You have completed the Statue of Zeus by Phidias

i show u step by step how u can see that award
1. click any city from CR alliance member
2. click on info
3. click on player name
4. search for ETA award
5. search for that award

u understand now? still need help @ abbs

DeletedUser15946

I was sarcastic, I never say something that I didn't check. (maybe sometimes)
and for your info this was joke too, so cool of misty.

DeletedUser

Valor great pickup " 0326290" is one of the best sim players in the game ...... one question how can anyone have 176 cities with only 67 kill points?

I wouldn't call someone with 1,316,490 BP one of the best sim players.

Sorry if i offended anyone by posting the wrong stats, I was mistaken about "0326290".

I misread the stats or was looking at someone else stats, he's about average BP for a player that size.

DeletedUser15946

I thought you were joking too whateverr, this would be the first time there is a proof you were actually wrong :p This will get printed -> framed

DeletedUser

Straight Facts:

EDIT Here i hide the picture in a spoiler because Abbs doesn't understand a level 10 world wonder can get lowered to level 9. So the picuture supplied by abbs proves nothing

Capture3.png

there are several alliances like your alliance who haven't completed the WW, whateverr. don't be jealous :)

We have been there did that,
we decided it was a waste of time and it took away from the war effort. Your screenshot just shows you're easily fooled or believe others are. I bet you believe Obama was the first president of the united states since he is the only president currently in the white house.

Good luck in real life if you can't understand second is not first. hmm.. this trick might work good on the girls such as "How do you say 'I Love You' for the first time" to every girlfriend and you'd really mean it ..... hmmm... maybe abbs is wise in his own way .... ok, getting back on subject.

anyway you're wrong this time no one in ETA has this type of award before CR.

1stEtaWW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You posted screenshot just to show other awards :p

I was just thinking it would be easier for Abbs to find if he was able to the awards around the WW one.

sirgaz, you are part right if it was around the watery grave award "losing 1,000 men without a fight" it wouldn't have been posted. So, yea perfect time to show off a little

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Whatever... You always seem to bully abbs lol lay off with the RL things like the "girlfriend" comment you brought up. It's just a game, so he was wrong, oh well haha :)

I hate the WW's idea anyway, more like sim city than a war game.

DeletedUser

Whatever... You always seem to bully abbs lol lay off with the RL things like the "girlfriend" comment you brought up. It's just a game, so he was wrong, oh well haha :)

I hate the WW's idea anyway, more like sim city than a war game.

Abbs always purposely trys to discredit CR every chance he gets.

But, Abbs post are intelligently written therefore i refuse to believe he so unintelligent and uninformed as to overlook what most players can easily figure out themselves or already have known seeing it stayed at level 10 about a month.

when i was nice about it saying "Abbs i would expect someone of leadership quality would have their facts straight, I'm sure you knew we completed it about 2-3 months ago. "

Abbs did not investigate the most obvious way or ask me to prove my statement , but continued to argue his case.

As for the comment: "How do you say 'I Love You' for the first time"

I have no idea if abbs likes girls nor do I care. I just said it would work.

It was a line in a move I have long forgotten but i'm sure it's quoted somewhere. The fact is it's misleading
1) is it the first time they said "I love you to that girlfriend?
2) is it the first time they ever said "I Love you to any girlfriend"?

Do i believe Abbs made a mistake? He didn't say he did, So i have to assume it was not a mistake but, rather to see who would follow his lead and believe him without looking for themselves.

If he truly believed thought The Steel Titans was the first to build a world wonder did he would have posted it in World Eta Milestones & Firsts.

DeletedUser

I was sarcastic, I never say something that I didn't check. (maybe sometimes)
and for your info this was joke too, so cool of misty.

1. just because some one replys to one of your post dosnt mean they need to cool off, if you cant take the views of others dont post.
2. go eat some pop corn

DeletedUser15946

I'll rather eat your trans :)

DeletedUser

1 Chaos Rising
still top allaince pushing up the BP ranking slowly no more comment

2 Valor
taken a WW village from TST damn TST bet u cant get it back :p
top allaince doign well in thre main war there 2nd war maybe not so well but its a minor war to them

3 The Steel Titans
trying to win by building WW but looks like they nto doing to well since they lost one to Valor :p good luck getting it back guys!! but u not got the abiltys as all u been recently is resource pushers :p

4 Union of Warlords
fighting well still not winning :) well resepcted by there enemys in defence and can give a nasty strike back at there enemys if forced to!!
a few inactives but doing well

5 BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
winning all there wars storng fighters when will someone take them serouisly thoguh and strike back at them full power

6 Fate
still holding out there think DH will over take them in points soon though! but lots resepct out for leo and team for holding toghter despite the onslught from CR

7 Dark Hunters
seem to be doing well soon to go up a rank i belive!! hopefully they do well with it lets look forwar to them upping one rank

8 United Knights
once the server MRA and now stream lineed doing ok i guess but no real skill level there just bodys

the rest are to small to worry about but best of luck to them all! my suggestion to them is to looka round and merge smaller allaicnes in and grow like that but i dont see any getting far with whats lefted in the server

DeletedUser

5 BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A.
winning all there wars storng fighters when will someone take them serouisly thoguh and strike back at them full power

Been there,seen that,was not impressed..maybe behind all that talk you have something to offer Rockys?

DeletedUser

Been there,seen that,was not impressed..maybe behind all that talk you have something to offer Rockys?
Interesting....CR & BA war might be coming sooner than I expected. Probably the unfinished business here in Eta. POPCORN!!!

DeletedUser

me fighting nu guys nah im too far from ya to be any challange! so have to wait for that one!! maybe figth everyones favortie simmers TST as u align with them means u must think they can handle a good fight !!! or u afriad ur destory them faster then anything and then what you gonna do when u need support

DeletedUser

I do not understand!?

We dont support TST in defence if thats what you are saying,and we have a very simple reason for that - they never asked for any support.if they would..well you can figure the answer.