Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

didnt say u supported them in defence !
im pointing out u in bed with them in other ways helping them by fighting there commen enemy Valor! and they support u guys !

and if they soo great a allaince why are you not attakcing them ?

or u afraid they wont give u any challange at all not one village form u while u take a few hundred from them ?

DeletedUser

cos u two been in bed toghter for so long! we know u help each other out all the time! but surely u dont need them and as BA has only the top players they dont need any allainces :) so therefore u might aswell attack TST as u see them as a worthy buddy

DeletedUser

oh but I dont think CR needs Valor support against FATE and still you are using it all the time,why dont you instead of that attack Valor..

DeletedUser15946

You are very irritating rockys, and not quiet understandable too. Lets stick with irritating.

DeletedUser

You are very irritating rockys, and not quiet understandable too. Lets stick with irritating.

Stop picking on rockys, I've noticed ever since brlinho stopped drinking he has been very moody.

• CR doesn't care if BA defends STS (only 5 BA members that log in every day (active enough to truly defend))
  • I've taken STS cities and never seen a BA ship coming to support them
  • lastly a little known secret sirgaz cities produce beer for resources according to the captains of my ships. That makes him a good neighbor

As for Valor and CR working against Fate. yes, it's true .....

we have a common enemy, we attack Fate and if valor attacks fate we work together whether planed or not. ..... it's also true CR has defense in a city of valor's

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know we are like little kids here,and I must say it:
Rockys was the one who start picking on us.

I have no objection for CR and Valor working together,those 2 alliances share some same enemies and some same friends I guess,just kind of Rockys is always accusing someone (B.A. in this case) and has no proof for those accusations,that is not the worst thing one can do (I do it like almost always) but would be nice to apologize or to elaborate those things he said.

DeletedUser15946

Stop picking on rockys, I've noticed ever since brlinho stopped drinking he has been very moody.

• CR doesn't care if BA defends STS (only 5 BA members that log in every day (active enough to truly defend))
  • I've taken STS cities and never seen a BA ship coming to support them
  • lastly a little known secret sirgaz cities produce beer for resources according to the captains of my ships. That makes him a good neighbor

As for Valor and CR working against Fate. yes, it's true .....

we have a common enemy, we attack Fate and if valor attacks fate we work together whether planed or not. ..... it's also true CR has defense in a city of valor's

Stop visiting me, your troops drink but you don't pay. I have few of you guys that visit, drink and don't pay. Not good for business.

DeletedUser

Stop visiting me, your troops drink but you don't pay. I have few of you guys that visit, drink and don't pay. Not good for business.

You want me to pay?
how much beer will you my captains for a STS city i just took that has a tower but no wall and this academy?

ETAacadamy.jpg

DeletedUser

very weird academy to be honest,dont get why someone should have CS researched and no phalanx or LS?
researched all type of units but also biremes and fire ships,looks kind of strange to me.

DeletedUser

very weird academy to be honest,dont get why someone should have CS researched and no phalanx or LS?
researched all type of units but also biremes and fire ships,looks kind of strange to me.

i thought so to. looks like WoA academy from a year ago. but hay, a few tweaks here and their and it will be ok.

My guess is it has no wall because you broke it...

It was a low wall when i found it ..... but i may have lowered the rest.

DeletedUser

We have all found strangely built cities and woeful academies, sometimes belonging to an experienced player. If such a city was held for some time by the previous owner then you have to wonder how they got so far as they did. Noobs research all the early stuff and waste research points doing so. Not all players bother correcting this later at the expense of CP, although personally I think it pays off in the long run.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

lol leo we all do things that we shouldnt yes but that is a majorly poor set up of a acadamy if i ever did see one lol!! come on u gotta admit that !!

nice to see the ceasefire with u guys lasted so long untill u started bolting us with spells! i belive the ceasefire covers spells and stuff no hostile interactive during that time! but i was wrong i guess my bad!

DeletedUser21064

I am sure it was just players bp hunting. You remember like klev was against Fate. I never agreed to any ceasefire. Even at the cost of being expelled from Fate, I dont believe in peace during a Active war.

DeletedUser

and at that time did i attack ??

i said i dont attack anything thats not red