6 - Ravens Republic - 874814 - 148 - 5911 ---> Sink
7 - Retribution - 852282 - 115 - 7411 ---> Swim
8 - Prometheus - 686963 - 112 - 6134 ---> Float then Sink
9 - Seal Team One - 620808 - 32 - 19400 ---> Swim
10 - Evil Empire - 613021 - 137 - 4475 ---> Sink
11 - ANGELS AND DEMONS - 507649 - 122 - 4161 ---> Sink
12 - THE APOSTLES - 427249 - 106 - 4031 ---> Sink

This is my first time make a Sink or Swim. :p
This guy! Doesn't even go here... Player doesn't exist. Keep your tongue to yourself mate

DeletedUser49358

This guy! Doesn't even go here... Player doesn't exist. Keep your tongue to yourself mate

Probably should get more familiar with the forums before telling players what they do and don't know and if they have a right to speak, this is a friendly open opinion place (most of the time).

DeletedUser

Probably should get more familiar with the forums before telling players what they do and don't know and if they have a right to speak, this is a friendly open opinion place (most of the time).
You and cheater are right.. i should have taken my own advice, he has a right to speak and i should be more friendly. :)

DeletedUser49358

What forums are you reading?

Did you simply chose to ignore the part after that "(most of the time)"? and don't mistake trash talk for blatant harassment, trash talk on world forum threads is a given and doesn't mean anything other than bragging.

DeletedUser

Will you guys at LL and GDoW stop kicking your members that we have under siege? :D
I mean the poor players are asking us to recruit them, afterwards! What happened did you run out of flyers? :p
I am curious to see what you will do when we have one of your leaders under siege, kick out yourselves?

DeletedUser40768

Actually that last guy left because he was denied help....which is even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48399

Will you guys at LL and GDoW stop kicking your members that we have under siege? :D
I mean the poor players are asking us to recruit them, afterwards! What happened did you run out of flyers? :p
I am curious to see what you will do when we have one of your leaders under siege, kick out yourselves?

They did that to a player I had under siege yesterday. He then messaged me wishing me luck because LL refused to help him because he had wall level above 2 :) SO what should have been another city to Ret from LL became me taking a no alliance city. I just think they don't like seeing stats showing they are loosing cities :p

DeletedUser40768

They did that to a player I had under siege yesterday. He then messaged me wishing me luck because LL refused to help him because he had wall level above 2 :) SO what should have been another city to Ret from LL became me taking a no alliance city. I just think they don't like seeing stats showing they are loosing cities :p

Gee kids these days need to learn their facts. We do not allow anyone to have a wall over 1, get it right! :p

DeletedUser48399

Gee kids these days need to learn their facts. We do not allow anyone to have a wall over 1, get it right! :p

Geeeez Joseph by bad he told me level 2 :p I mean a level 2 wall is just way too high for one of the biggest MRA's in the world to cope with :D

DeletedUser40768

Hey listening to instructions is a key skill in life, hard to get anywhere without it :p

DeletedUser48399

Hey listening to instructions is a key skill in life, hard to get anywhere without it :p

Instructions telling you how to reach the bottom of the ocean? :p
I mean 42 cities lost and that does not include all the players that have been kicked out because they were under siege or left because they got no support because their wall was too high to manage :eek:
So that number should probably be doubled at least
:pro: you are actually meant to try and break the sieges

DeletedUser

lol. It's such good sportsmanship when alliances try to hide the number of losses. Hmm I wonder what their plan F or G is? I can't remember which letter they're at as they have had so many plans. With boxes there leading perhaps plan G will mass Ghosting....again. :D

DeletedUser40768

Considering LL has taken 3 cities, and HH has taken 3. I can hardly see what you guys are so happy about. Breaking even in a war is not very good. Considering LL faced almost no incoming attack on those 3 sieges, I am going to have to assume you guys don't build LS or the hen stole your flyers too :p

Come on guys brag when you do something right, not when you make another alliance look like there is minimal teamwork going on :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Joseph Nieves. I was referring to DGOW actually since we've been fighting them a while. We just started fighting the MRA that you're temporarily in.

You've made 784 ABP and about 300 DBP. I don't think you can comment much on teamwork here bro. At least you are having fun with a few quests though.

Vel & GB, looks like we've found Bark Bark 2.0 :)

DeletedUser22977

Hello Joseph Nieves. I was referring to DGOW actually since we've been fighting them a while. We just started fighting the MRA that you're temporarily in.

You've made 784 ABP and about 300 DBP. I don't think you can comment much on teamwork here bro. At least you are having fun with a few quests though.

Vel & GB, looks like we've found Bark Bark 2.0 :)

Spot on. Guy is all talk.