Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser27128

Hello Joseph Nieves. I was referring to DGOW actually since we've been fighting them a while. We just started fighting the MRA that you're temporarily in.

You've made 784 ABP and about 300 DBP. I don't think you can comment much on teamwork here bro. At least you are having fun with a few quests though.

Vel & GB, looks like we've found Bark Bark 2.0 :)

If you knew Joseph you know he's a absolute noob simmer..

DeletedUser47494

Ok, this gonna be my first time doing top12, so lets start.:p

1.Last Legion

Players: 149
Total points : 1381913
Average points : 9275 (3rd place)
ABP : 398660 (2nd place)
DBP : 204021 (2nd place)
BP : 602681 (2nd place)
Average BP : 4045 (2nd place)

Started as first Zancle MRA, for which everyone predicted sink, but somehow with tons of pacts,merges and academies they are still here. Solid stats and with some team play (not sure if they know what is it) they may take o54 and float for some time... Float

bfdf0abd2eef8f23c6ec8ec222cea5a4.png

2.Triad

Players: 93
Total points : 1320145
Average points : 14195 (2nd place)
ABP : 569082 (1st place)
DBP : 245991 (1st place)
BP : 815073 (1st place)
Average BP : 8764 (1st place)

My alliance so i won't comment much.
1st in BP, fighting and destroying everything around, 3 alliances already wrecked, we gonna win this world. SHARK

0b506d821b9878927d1b8c3a7419663b.png

3.Demi-Gods of War

Players: 187
Total points : 1063120
Average points : 5685 (10th place)
ABP : 239608 (6th place)
DBP : 141937 (4th place)
BP : 381545 (6th place)
Average BP : 2040 (9th place)

One more alliance that survived because of merge, yet pretty bad stats, 10th in average points and 6th at BP is not that great for 3rd placed ally. Spread across core oceans, i just dont think they have any chance to survive next few weeks. Maybe they can try to pact everyone like Empire did, but we already saw that didn't work very well... Sink

5515852c3dae7cd0ac59c7431a1cb1bd.png

4.The Empire

Players: 148
Total points : 993070
Average points : 6710 (7th place)
ABP : 318637 (4th place)
DBP : 145873 (3rd place)
BP : 464510 (6th place)
Average BP : 3139 (6th place)

Started as 1st place alliance in ocean 54, pacted pretty much every MRA alliance on the server, then merged with biggest MRA and became academy, then merged again and finished at 4th place mainly in o44 with bunch of ppl still in o54.
Anyway, now with not that much players and Hectors House in middle of them its only a matter of time when they going to sink or merge again. Sink

e8566af0a9791d0690a496936196ed70.png

5.Hectors House

Players: 115
Total points : 962117
Average points : 8366 (4th place)
ABP : 279512 (5th place)
DBP : 134943 (5th place)
BP : 414455 (5th place)
Average BP : 3604 (4th place)

Dont know much about this alliance but i heard that they are good so lets trust the source. Anyway look like they doing solid work in o44/o54 border, probably alliance which gonna wreck The Empire and conquer o44. Swim

fb823f06a7c029f2c2704faabfcef73d.png

6.Ravens Republic

Players: 147
Total points : 935590
Average points : 6365 (8th place)
ABP : 198579 (7th place)
DBP : 113517 (6th place)
BP : 312096 (7th place)
Average BP : 2123 (7th place)

One more premade alliance,expected much from them but for now they showed nothing. Picking some players from alliances that Triad wrecked,and i'm pretty sure its gonna be theirs destiny too, just not sure whos gonna pick them after disband... All in all, not that good stats, Triads zone, Sink

c66c33b73ba3ac2b3086c023458905a6.png

7.Retribution

Players: 111
Total points : 871793
Average points : 7854 (5th place)
ABP : 334652 (3rd place)
DBP : 106879 (7th place)
BP : 441531 (4th place)
Average BP : 3978 (3rd place)

Solid possition, nice core, good stats and best pact alliance. Not much to say, they doing well for now, if leadership keep doing good job they could make it to the end. Swim

d1f3a7540ce747751519647c876acf80.png

8.Prometheus

Players: 119
Total points : 793260
Average points : 6666 (9th place)
ABP : 185818 (8th place)
DBP : 62388 (10th place)
BP : 248206 (8th place)
Average BP : 2086 (8th place)

No idea who they are. O53 alliance , not sure if they have any competition there now, will see in few months if they last that long. Float

40988838493d6a44de0e9bc37be5300c.png

9.Seal Team One

Players: 33
Total points : 763304
Average points : 23130 (1st place)
ABP : 79585 (19th place)
DBP : 29031 (23rd place)
BP : 108616 (20th place)
Average BP : 3291 (5th place)

Joined top 12 recently after picking few high points player from LL and Alpha dogs.Nice Avr points but a too spread for that much players. Not sure where they want to expand, they have two options: to go west from main core, fight Triad and get rekt or to pick some other destination and try to make it till end. So choose wisely. Swim

44547d311df49d69dd002a359c3d7f8b.png

10.Evil Empire

Players: 132
Total points : 675322
Average points : 5116 (11st place)
ABP : 145207 (12th place)
DBP : 52156 (15th place)
BP : 197363 (13th place)
Average BP : 1495 (10th place)

Not that good stats, Triad zone, Sink.

b4620b9e4c2d9774e4722698f74aba7b.png

11.ANGELS AND DEMONS

Players: 157
Total points : 670984
Average points : 4274 (12st place)
ABP : 147521 (10th place)
DBP : 62280 (11th place)
BP : 209801 (10th place)
Average BP : 1336 (12th place)

Worst stats,Triad zone... Also team is only as good as its leader, so ill just leave this here.
5ae459d0238cad4c572fb31158335af0.png
Sink

9b32c91b89c89fdfc0fd8d4ac1b91caa.png

12.Deus Ex Machina

Players: 68
Total points : 670984
Average points : 7153 (6th place)
ABP : 59294 (22nd place)
DBP : 35671 (21st place)
BP : 209801 (21st place)
Average BP : 1397 (11th place)

Joined top12 by merging with sinking myrmidons. Apparently too close to Triad, not sure if they gonna last long without some other merge or running to east leaving cities behind. Sink

678d4f1246236eefc6eabf6b437d031c.png

Thats it, guess i should write more about alliances, pacts and wars but this already took more time than i thought it will...

DeletedUser33530

the maps on 1-6 are not showing you just so you know

your comments on triad were
My alliance so i won't comment much.
1st in BP, fighting and destroying everything around, 3 alliances already wrecked, we gonna win this world.
beyond that fact that you can and did say alot with a little, you claimed with wouldn't comment much about triad. I respect you attempting to not be biased but lets look at how that turned out. There were 12 alliances and you mentioned triad in 5 (not including the one about triad) of them. So that was sort of hypocritical but the need to mention triad was kind of there so ill let that go. However, you also made three categories here, fighting triad=sink, nothing to do with triad=float, and friendly with triad (or triad wants to be friendly with them)=Swim. Look i honestly agree with most of your views but that was a pretty damn biased world view. Now im sure that what i just said will get alot of the usual hate so let me make it clear that I'm not denying anything he has said, im just pointing out that there appear to be some motives in the grouping.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49358

Nice format on the top 12, but thick and heavy on the bias. Anyway I move that all top 12s in the future must implement the addition of maps in their assessments of alliances, all in favor?

DeletedUser47494

the maps on 1-6 are not showing you just so you know

your comments on triad were beyond that fact that you can and did say alot with a little, you claimed with wouldn't comment much about triad. I respect you attempting to not be biased but lets look at how that turned out. There were 12 alliances and you mentioned triad in 5 (not including the one about triad) of them. So that was sort of hypocritical but the need to mention triad was kind of there so ill let that go. However, you also made three categories here, fighting triad=sink, nothing to do with triad=float, and friendly with triad (or triad wants to be friendly with them)=Swim. Look i honestly agree with most of your views but that was a pretty damn biased world view. Now im sure that what i just said will get alot of the usual hate so let me make it clear that I'm not denying anything he has said, im just pointing out that there appear to be some motives in the grouping.

All maps working for me, not sure why cant u see it.

Ye i maybe mentioned Triad more then other alliances, but whole zancle forum is like that so why not my post too :p

As for sink/swim, u are not right.We fight with LL and ST1 and i still said float and swim for them, and no, we dont want them as pact neither we want Prometheus and HH...

Also for alliances i said that will sink cuz they are in Triad zone, im pretty much sure that will heppend, like it already heppend with Alpha dogs, Wild cards and Myrmidons. Maybe im not right, maybe i am... thats just how i see things will be.

DeletedUser33530

Ye i maybe mentioned Triad more then other alliances, but whole zancle forum is like that so why not my post too :p

As for sink/swim, u are not right.We fight with LL and ST1 and i still said float and swim for them, and no, we dont want them as pact neither we want Prometheus and HH...

Also for alliances i said that will sink cuz they are in Triad zone, im pretty much sure that will heppend, like it already heppend with Alpha dogs, Wild cards and Myrmidons. Maybe im not right, maybe i am... thats just how i see things will be.

My computer was screwing with me.

Like I said that part didn't really bother me part cause the need to mention triad was there.

LL and ST1 barely cross over into triad territory and considering that you warned ST1 you seem to not be too eager to fight them.
Never said you want them as a pact and I just said you probably wanted to be friendly. Triad's friendly is almost never an actual pact. You guys like to be free to kill as you please when you like.

Like I said I agreed with what you said. I even specifically mentioned that I'm not denying anything you said.

All I was trying to do was point out that there was some clear biased. The biased didn't cause any huge inaccuracies but it's important to know that it was there.

DeletedUser33530

My computer was screwing with me.

Like I said that part didn't really bother me part cause the need to mention triad was there.

LL and ST1 barely cross over into triad territory and considering that you warned ST1 you seem to not want a fight.
I never said you want them as a pact and I just said you probably wanted to be friendly. Triad's friendly is almost never an actual pact. You guys like to be free to kill as you please when you like.

Like I said I agreed with what you said. I even specifically that I'm not denying anything you say.

DeletedUser47494

Well if someone say to me "if u come here u will get rekt" i would feel provoked not warned that they not want to fight. xD

There is no such a thing as "frendly" only blue, green and red, also if theirs core are not close to us, doesnt mean we dont fight, one city is enough for war :)

DeletedUser33530

Well if someone say to me "if u come here u will get rekt" i would feel provoked not warned that they not want to fight. xD

There is no such a thing as "frendly" only blue, green and red, also if theirs core are not close to us, doesnt mean we dont fight, one city is enough for war :)
If we were to pretend that the thing doing the wrecking was a lion and there was a sign on its cage saying "if u come here u will get rekt" you still feeling provoked? Cause if you are, you must be either a total idiot or Chuck Norris. Not to mention that you also said choose wisely which Is more of a taunt in all honesty but it also shows that you have warned them of their posisible fate and that they now have a choice.

Then what the hell do you consider green and blue if not friendly?
One city isn't a war by anyone's standards in grepolis.

DeletedUser47494

If we were to pretend that the thing doing the wrecking was a lion and there was a sign on its cage saying "if u come here u will get rekt" you still feeling provoked? Cause if you are, you must be either a total idiot or Chuck Norris. Not to mention that you also said choose wisely which Is more of a taunt in all honesty but it also shows that you have warned them of their posisible fate and that they now have a choice.

Then what the hell do you consider green and blue if not friendly?
One city isn't a war by anyone's standards in grepolis.

Blue is our alliance and green is pact, that "frendly" was refered to this

I never said you want them as a pact and I just said you probably wanted to be friendly.

There can be better fight on one good city then on 50 low cities form inactive players or ragequiters.

Anyway not that important. I think i missunderstood ur warning meaning, thought u r saying that we warning them not to come, becouse we dont want or we are scared to fight them. Or maybe i even misspoke in first message so it looked like that. My english suck ballz :(

DeletedUser40768

Hello Joseph Nieves. I was referring to DGOW actually since we've been fighting them a while. We just started fighting the MRA that you're temporarily in.

You've made 784 ABP and about 300 DBP. I don't think you can comment much on teamwork here bro. At least you are having fun with a few quests though.

Vel & GB, looks like we've found Bark Bark 2.0 :)

Yeah well I am sorry if you weren't referring to LL, but DGOW is doing about just as good as HH is against them. So there is no celebrating yet, neither side is really coming out on top just yet. How did you know I was staying in LL temporarily :eek:

Few things that I got to mention about this 2nd paragraph of yours. One would be that bp is not always an accurate measure of a players contributions. For one I can be a great forum presence in the alliance, or have some leadership role, actually those two would go hand in hand usually. Another thing is that if I was a defensive minded player, I can send support daily and come back with little to no bp out of it. Doesn't mean I didn't help, just mean there was no action. Wow I am having this bad habit of forgetting things mid sentence, I got to fix that.

I am having fun with the quests actually :p Grepo is no longer my life, it is more of a thing I do when I got some spare time (which isn't much these days). My goal in this world was to learn how the gold trading market works and develops, and to learn any strategies about it. In that assignment I have been doing just fine, and as it was my only goal I really have accomplished everything I wanted out of this world. I mean I could use the 3 heightened senses I have left, but what would be the point of that. Numbers and numbers, hard to let those bother me in a game I have very little passion remaining for.

Also slightly unrelated but would it really make sense to have higher bp if you were me? I already farm the cities on my island, which now are all blue and red sadly. So what would be the point of me attacking off island and losing LS and OLU. This is a slow world, rebuilding that stuff is a killer. It would make more sense to pick your battles and conserve for when they hold more value, like say clearing a city for an alliance member. Also who is Bark Bark 1.0 then? :heh:

If you knew Joseph you know he's a absolute noob simmer..

Oh and this works too, grepo is a hobby not my life anymore ;)

Spot on. Guy is all talk.

I still apologize for the fact that you struggled to cope with a fact that I corrected. It was to help people not be confused by inaccurate information that was provided. If anything your attack on me immediately after I tried to help correct a mistake was all talk.

DeletedUser33530

Blue is our alliance and green is pact, that "frendly" was refered to this

There can be better fight on one good city then on 50 low cities form inactive players or ragequiters.

Anyway not that important. I think i missunderstood ur warning meaning, thought u r saying that we warning them not to come, becouse we dont want or we are scared to fight them. Or maybe i even misspoke in first message so it looked like that. My english suck ballz :(

Yeah you appear to have just misunderstood my original meaning lol. Your English is great by the way.

DeletedUser22977

Yeah well I am sorry if you weren't referring to LL, but DGOW is doing about just as good as HH is against them. So there is no celebrating yet, neither side is really coming out on top just yet. How did you know I was staying in LL temporarily :eek:

Few things that I got to mention about this 2nd paragraph of yours. One would be that bp is not always an accurate measure of a players contributions. For one I can be a great forum presence in the alliance, or have some leadership role, actually those two would go hand in hand usually. Another thing is that if I was a defensive minded player, I can send support daily and come back with little to no bp out of it. Doesn't mean I didn't help, just mean there was no action. Wow I am having this bad habit of forgetting things mid sentence, I got to fix that.

I am having fun with the quests actually :p Grepo is no longer my life, it is more of a thing I do when I got some spare time (which isn't much these days). My goal in this world was to learn how the gold trading market works and develops, and to learn any strategies about it. In that assignment I have been doing just fine, and as it was my only goal I really have accomplished everything I wanted out of this world. I mean I could use the 3 heightened senses I have left, but what would be the point of that. Numbers and numbers, hard to let those bother me in a game I have very little passion remaining for.

Also slightly unrelated but would it really make sense to have higher bp if you were me? I already farm the cities on my island, which now are all blue and red sadly. So what would be the point of me attacking off island and losing LS and OLU. This is a slow world, rebuilding that stuff is a killer. It would make more sense to pick your battles and conserve for when they hold more value, like say clearing a city for an alliance member. Also who is Bark Bark 1.0 then? :heh:

Oh and this works too, grepo is a hobby not my life anymore ;)

I still apologize for the fact that you struggled to cope with a fact that I corrected. It was to help people not be confused by inaccurate information that was provided. If anything your attack on me immediately after I tried to help correct a mistake was all talk.

TLDR Lots of self important blather from a feeder. Does it make you feel better?

DeletedUser21774

Checking the top 30 player ranks -
If how many players you have in the "Top 30" matters we should see a shake up in the order any time now:
Alliance - - # in top 30
--------------------------
Seal Team One... - - 6
Triad................. - - 6
Last Legion........ - - 5
Hectors House.... - - 2
Prometheus........ - - 2
Retribution......... - - 2
SIM Nation......... - - 2
Demi-Gods ........ - - 1
Evil Empire......... - - 1
Hydra................ - - 1
The Empire........ - - 1
The Underground - - 1

Unless - it doesn't REALLY matter.

DeletedUser

We do not want you either :p

Seriously, nice work on your top12, supplemented by the inclusion of each alliance location in grepo intel map!

I do not want to entirely downgrade the importance of the ABP at this stage, however, I do not think they are representative of each alliance or player's fighting skill/ team work which will be the most important criteria for the outcome of the future wars. I think in most part they were circumstantial and mainly produced out of clearing inactive players or breaking sieges with no walls, with the insane surplus of flyers due to easter fest. Sorry I do not find any proof of fighting skill or activity for the players that dedicated ~10K of gold to easily produce 50-100 mants, or more in some cases, through the Easter fest and then used them to break sieges or clearing inactive players, considering always the limitation on LDU or lack of wall at this stage.
Having said that and as the available flyers are getting less over time and at the same time the cities are getting bigger, able to be specialised and produce LDU nukes, we will have a completely different game and then what will really matter is the alliance that has the experience to pull through organised massive operations, i.e target multiple targets with same ETA and support/clearance waves +/-1 second from the CS arrival. We are not there yet

DeletedUser40768

TLDR Lots of self important blather from a feeder. Does it make you feel better?

To know that a "man" on the internet trolls posts he won't take a few seconds to read? Yeah it feels great to witness you try to attack someone without having anything to attack. If it makes you feel better your condition of blasting random people has made me decide that I should being praying for you each night :)