Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser22977

To know that a "man" on the internet trolls posts he won't take a few seconds to read? Yeah it feels great to witness you try to attack someone without having anything to attack. If it makes you feel better your condition of blasting random people has made me decide that I should being praying for you each night :)

What is there to read. It's just the exact some incorrect drivel rewashed under a new post.

It's something we all laugh at.

DeletedUser40768

Facts now are all of a sudden incorrect drivel, I have to wonder why you have not yet announced you are running for the 2016 Presidential Election. With the amount of lies you have said about me, I wonder how many times I have had to turn my cheeks as I get slapped each time by you because you are holding some petty grudge? Because I once corrected your drivel, you have been harassing me in the Zancles forum without me ever even talking to you. If you laugh at facts, then that is a problem for Dr. Phil to handle.

Tbh I like most of the guys in Triad, but you have tried everything within your power to try and make me hate you. (It hasn't worked, I have only grown concerned about the cause of your behavior) I can't figure out what your goal is with this, but I wish the best of luck to you with it. You can't trash talk, you can't present a solid argument, and you can't show people respect. I am tired of you coming at me for no reason. If you have nothing to say that is on topic with the thread, then guess what: You are not forced to speak here.

Now that I won't be addressing the keyboard warrior any longer, I will try to get a nice top 12 out on the weekend :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22977

What is there to read. It's just the exact some incorrect drivel rewashed under a new post.

It's something we all laugh at.

Facts now are all of a sudden incorrect drivel, I have to wonder why you have not yet announced you are running for the 2016 Presidential Election. With the amount of lies you have said about me, I wonder how many times I have had to turn my cheeks as I get slapped each time by you because you are holding some petty grudge? Because I once corrected your drivel, you have been harassing me in the Zancles forum without me ever even talking to you. If you laugh at facts, then that is a problem for Dr. Phil to handle.

Tbh I like most of the guys in Triad, but you have tried everything within your power to try and make me hate you. (It hasn't worked, I have only grown concerned about the cause of your behavior) I can't figure out what your goal is with this, but I wish the best of luck to you with it. You can't trash talk, you can't present a solid argument, and you can't show people respect. I am tired of you coming at me for no reason. If you have nothing to say that is on topic with the thread, then guess what: You are not forced to speak here.

Now that I won't be addressing the keyboard warrior any longer, I will try to get a nice top 12 out on the weekend :pro:

Once again, it's clearly evident by your long winded response that you obviously, amongst everything else, don't understand the term keyboard warrior.

I'll help you to identify one. Find the nearest mirror. Take a deep look into it. Look past all the failure you see there, the regret, the inability to socially interact, and you'll find him there looking back at you.

Toodles.

DeletedUser22977

Facts now are all of a sudden incorrect drivel, I have to wonder why you have not yet announced you are running for the 2016 Presidential Election. With the amount of lies you have said about me,

This should be good. Please point out the 'lies I have said about you'.

You are making some crazy thing up in your head. It's clearly evident that when I post a 1 or two sentence reply to your long winded meanderings of self importance, a full page of your pedantic scrawl is always the result.

it's like easy mode.

But, in it all, I have actually never told a lie about you. It's just part of this hilarious fantasy world you are making up to make yourself feel oppressed, I guess. Go you.

DeletedUser

You guys are repeatedly trashing/hijacking this thread. At least use spoilers or something.
Joseph could you please take a break from this thread, or at least contribute to the topic than defending yourself with long essays that none really cares about to read?

DeletedUser

Hoplite nuke from the alliance Evil Empire has conquered the city P0rnopolis belonging to P0rnopolis. today at 10:59.

I'm just gonna leave this here :D

DeletedUser22977

Hoplite nuke from the alliance Evil Empire has conquered the city P0rnopolis belonging to P0rnopolis. today at 10:59.

I'm just gonna leave this here :D

We all found humor at how you guys might try to raise this as some kind of major victory. And sure enough, it happened.

DeletedUser40768

You guys are repeatedly trashing/hijacking this thread. At least use spoilers or something.
Joseph could you please take a break from this thread, or at least contribute to the topic than defending yourself with long essays that none really cares about to read?

Umm That was what my post about Imperial Order was, and how they aren't doing well against LL. Then people just decided to change the subject entirely. Not sure why I would get the blame there :rolleyes:

DeletedUser49800

Umm That was what my post about Imperial Order was, and how they aren't doing well against LL. Then people just decided to change the subject entirely. Not sure why I would get the blame there :rolleyes:

Ofc the stats show we're not doing well. Your alliance kicks players we have under-siege. lol Excellent gamesmanship!!!

DeletedUser40768

Ofc the stats show we're not doing well. Your alliance kicks players we have under-siege. lol Excellent gamesmanship!!!

I know that, but as I may have said earlier we still have conquered more cities than Imperial Order has on us. Even when we factor in those who leave or get kicked, LL still had conquered more cities. Not sure how you guys are doing against Empire, but it was only a day or two ago that we once again have a shared tab with them and they haven't posted yet anything about any conquests on them.

DeletedUser

We all found humor at how you guys might try to raise this as some kind of major victory. And sure enough, it happened.

Yup because the tone of my post was definitely "major victory". Laugh all you want but we did take an active and contested triad city.

So yeah everyone else please take note, if you don't try to take Triad cities you never actually will, take it from the sinking noobs at Evil Empire.

DeletedUser

I know that, but as I may have said earlier we still have conquered more cities than Imperial Order has on us. Even when we factor in those who leave or get kicked, LL still had conquered more cities. Not sure how you guys are doing against Empire, but it was only a day or two ago that we once again have a shared tab with them and they haven't posted yet anything about any conquests on them.

I don't understand, you are gloating on the forums because you brought another MRA alliance to fight against us?
You do not really understand how this seems to the community, about the dynamics and potential in the area?
"Weak DGoW are having problems fighting Imperial Order..." So they merge with any alliance in 44 to form the 2nd biggest MRA (top ranking on members). Nothing changes, keep loosing cities to IO and they sign a nap with the 1st MRA alliance (i.e LL), nothing changes again and then LL forces TE (the 3rd MRA alliance) to break the PACT (in theory) with IO, in order to join the WAR against IO. Well guess what, nothing changed again!
So the 3 MRA alliances of Zancle, joined forces to war IO. But still nothing changes as the overall ratio of colonizations is still positive for IO.
Sorry, but this seems to me that we are doing a dam good job and without the massive gold your members are spending.
I am not sure whether you are representing the majority of LL members but I think you are really causing harm to LL reputation, with you arrogant posts. You may proceed now, and be exposed even further

DeletedUser

What??? You guys are now checking around to see with whom you are going to pact or merge next???

DeletedUser40768

I don't understand, you are gloating on the forums because you brought another MRA alliance to fight against us?
You do not really understand how this seems to the community, about the dynamics and potential in the area?
"Weak DGoW are having problems fighting Imperial Order..." So they merge with any alliance in 44 to form the 2nd biggest MRA (top ranking on members). Nothing changes, keep loosing cities to IO and they sign a nap with the 1st MRA alliance (i.e LL), nothing changes again and then LL forces TE (the 3rd MRA alliance) to break the PACT (in theory) with IO, in order to join the WAR against IO. Well guess what, nothing changed again!
So the 3 MRA alliances of Zancle, joined forces to war IO. But still nothing changes as the overall ratio of colonizations is still positive for IO.
Sorry, but this seems to me that we are doing a dam good job and without the massive gold your members are spending.
I am not sure whether you are representing the majority of LL members but I think you are really causing harm to LL reputation, with you arrogant posts. You may proceed now, and be exposed even further

Quite the contrary, I am not gloating I have nothing worth gloating anyway. I said we were at war, then you said that we kick people out. I said that is generally true but that one specific incident was a guy who left because he received no help. You guys started talking about how you are doing well, and I pointed out that you guys aren't actually beating LL right now. I wasn't taking sides or anything, just stating facts.

I am not to sure what you are really saying, I don't even run LL or anything. Also TE was affiliate with LL as a sister alliance for a long time, so it does make sense they would join the side of LL. If they were an MRA though, why would you have a pact with them mate? It doesn't really make much sense. I think I said this earlier but if not I would like to say that those 3 alliances have not begun really working against you yet. Sure they got a tab for it, but it is essentially empty right now.

Sure some of these guys use gold, if I knew how to use the market well perhaps I would have a nice stash of gold too :D What was arrogant that I posted, I said some facts after you guys were saying how well you were doing. Only thing I would say I was wrong with is that you guys have actually done well against DGOW. So my apologies on that :)

DeletedUser

. If they were an MRA though, why would you have a pact with them mate? It doesn't really make much sense.
Honestly? They were begging us to pact with them to help them against DGoW, and at the same time to stop fighting LL. We agreed to try the first and declined the 2nd. We found out that they were unable to cooperate at any level, they are completely disorganized, and amateurs.

I said some facts after you guys were saying how well you were doing.
The fact that the 3 MRA alliances or/and 3 of the 5 top ranking alliances have joined forces against us, simply proves how well we are doing.

DeletedUser40768

Honestly? They were begging us to pact with them to help them against DGoW, and at the same time to stop fighting LL. We agreed to try the first and declined the 2nd. We found out that they were unable to cooperate at any level, they are completely disorganized, and amateurs.

lol That sounds like an interesting story :D Stop fighting LL, I am confused. I thought LL ended the pact because they were upset that you guys were expanding into "their" ocean. If so then why would Empire ask IO to stop if LL is the one who ended diplomatic relations? :heh:

The fact that the 3 MRA alliances or/and 3 of the 5 top ranking alliances have joined forces against us, simply proves how well we are doing.

That is a double sided coin it doesn't necessarily mean anything other you guys will be getting some good bp for the duration of the war, whether it ends in a stalemate, win or loss. LL and DGOW were already fighting you guys separately, either way you are getting hit by them so not much of a difference. If they coordinate joint Ops or something in the future, then that is a different story. Yeah I am not sure about Empire. One minute their leader is against LL and has no affiliation with them any longer, and the next they come back on LL's side. Not really sure what they are doing. From their perspective maybe they are just trying to make the war end faster, as I know LL had another alliance to deal with before their war with IO.

It will be interesting to see how this coalition ends up doing, perhaps there will be something PnP worthy in it.

DeletedUser

lol That sounds like an interesting story :D Stop fighting LL, I am confused. I thought LL ended the pact because they were upset that you guys were expanding into "their" ocean. If so then why would Empire ask IO to stop if LL is the one who ended diplomatic relations? :heh.
I think I know the answer, but better LL and TE leaders answer your question

DeletedUser33530

fear not young ones. Soon you shall another top 12! :pro:

DeletedUser49358

Well Zancle has started to see some action lately so its a good time for a new top 12 list

1. Tridad

Recently just took the top spot of the world, not much has changed with Triad other than losing a city or two which doesn't mean a whole lot in the big picture, they're still the front runners and strongest alliance on the world so far. -Swim

2. Last Legion

Pact with The Empire and on the better end of a war against Imperial Order, new leadership for LL has proven to be a good move and paid off. Despite what many have said nothing thus far points to the downfall of LL. -Swim

3. Demi-Gods of War

Recent merger brought these guys up from the middle of the top 12 to third, however that hasn't made them a good alliance as they have been getting a beat down from Imperial Order as stats show its 4 to 16 in conquests. Lucky for DGoW LL has intervened and and forced IO to switch attention to them. They might survive this encounter with IO and have joined a 3 alliance attack against IO but don't be fooled LL is the only one of the 3 that's made any progress and who's to say that DGoW next war wont be their last? -Sink

4. Imperial Order

Despite fighting the combined forces of LL, TE, and DGoW nothing suggests that IO is in any sort of danger as LL seems to be the only one of the three that's able to take cities from them. If the war continues at its current rate IO should do just fine. -Swim

5. The Empire

Seems as though TE has no clue what they're doing, after being forced to side with IO or LL in their war against eachother TE stuck with LL but have yet to accomplish much of anything other than lose cities, most notably to ST1 and it looks as though TE's time has come to an end. -Sink

6. Ravens Republic

They have the unfortunate privilege of being Triad's current target and have bleed plenty of cities in sacrifice to them. RR took a simmers approach to this speed 1 world with low activity and ABP and it looks as though it may have caught up to them. Right now their biggest hope is that alliances like EE and ST1 are able to put enough pressure on Triad for them to weather the storm. -Float (for now)

7. Prometheus

Last time I said that Prometheus floats due to their isolated location in the northern O53 and that still remains true. -Float

8. Retribution

Retribution has been credited with have arguably the strongest core of any alliance which is always nice to have especially in the later stages of the game and have remained an active alliance being 3rd in ABP and even sneaking off with a few LL cities during their war with IO. Even with low membership they get a swim, but how well Retribution does in the future heavily depends on their leadership. -Swim

9. Evil Empire

Showing they "have the biggest balls of them all" after being credited with taking the first city off of Triad (and letting the forums know it), however other than the one crowning achievement not much has come from these guys. It's still enough for me to raise them from sink to float and it helps that the two biggest alliances in their area (RR and Triad) are currently at war. -Float

10. Seal Team One

When the group of "elites" first hit the top 12 not much came from these guys until they set their sights on TE and started hording cities from them, but picking on TE isn't much for bragging rights. -Float (atm)

11. Hydra

The new kids on the block not only to the top 12 but also as an alliance of their own, the same as Prometheus they get a float for their isolated location in O64. -Float

12. PHALANX

Rounding out the bottom of our top 12 is the recent addition of an MRA that merged with another MRA The Boss to make an even bigger MRA that's on the top 12. So far their only accomplishment has been being food for Prometheus which I don't see changing in the future at any time. -Sink