Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser

Hoplite nuke 4
Triad 0

he seems to be triads Achilles heal lol :)

Mr Hoplite Nuke is a very cool cookie, and all-round awesome Grepo Dude. An inspirational presence in Oropos until his ,far too early departure from that world left a huge void sadly.

Interesting times on the horizon for our Triadians, ironically having landed a couple of "canaries" - some interesting screenshots probably meaning that EN83 Triad has been totally compromised (that is if you can wade your way through the copious amounts of meaningless waffle lol).

DeletedUser37948

Wow. Such wisdom. Which only goes to prove one thing for the far famed Seal Team One...

From here the only way is ....
fcigievwazkjasfocpuz.gif

Down! Sorry Zero :D

i see you still enjoy trolling me aoc any chance you may take me up on the challenge i offerd you, of a real fight in game or are the stakes still to high for your tastes ?

DeletedUser49497

1 Hydra 5,371,239 171 31,411
2 Imperial Order 5,094,229 128 39,799
3 Triad 4,471,334 105 42,584
4 Prometheus 3,036,613 138 22,004
5 THE APOSTLES 2,736,276 184 14,871
6 Seal Team One 2,326,720 42 55,398
7 Evil Empire 1,938,210 94 20,619
8 Avernus 1,590,953 137 11,613
9 Nameless Faction 1,068,085 118 9,052
10 Noble Intentions 1,059,923 40 26,498
11 Rhinovirus 1,037,926 70 14,828
12 Ravens Republic 1,007,975 83 12,144

1. Hydra - Recently became number 1 after a merger between Shadow Elite, Night Train and Hydra. Will probably hold this position for the next month. They have firm control of 064. Will be interesting to see how they fair with their advancement into more competitive oceans. Swim for now but I believe they might reshuffle/rename before WW.

2. Imperial Order - Have looked pretty good after they picked up the better players from Demi-gods and Last Legion. Got a pretty firm base set up along the o44 o54 boundary with control of both the northern core oceans. Swim and will basically stay the same until WW.

3. Triad - Still chatting big but that's just their personalities ;) Things are finally getting interesting for them and they are reaping in bp and cities because of it. They now have pretty solid control of the boundary of o45 and o55. Swim and will last until WW.

4. Prometheus - Pretty calmly simming away up north if they want to make a move on this world its going to have to be through IO or Hydra. Ill give them a float but don't see them doing much in the upcoming months. In the long run they will probably merge for WW.

5. The Apostles - Still battling away with Triad with some recent success but still as per usual coming out worse. They have also started to make a move south of Avernus. This guys are going to get encircled soon and probably wont last long. Float and then sink

6. Seal Team One - Got a bit of a core but mainly just a bunch of spread out solid players. Still picking off the easy targets but have gone after a couple of bigger alliances recently. Will be interesting to see what they do. I sure as hell hope they don't just merge you guys could make this world pretty interesting. Float they will be around for a while but don't see them making big leaps in the near future.

7. Evil Empire - Getting to the southern rim alliances now. Our player count is dropping which has caused slow growth and a lot of internalising wont say much more. Hopefully we will stick around :p

8. Avernus - Looking pretty solid with firm control of o56. Recently went through a few leadership problems but they appear to have sorted it out. Good bunch of players and they will be here a while. Float/swim

9. Nameless Faction - Proper rim alliance they will go unchallenged a while. They have also got some good leadership but lack star players. Float

10. Noble Intentions - Im afraid to say these guys will sink. A bunch of ex Angels and Demons/Alpha Omege/Ravens republic suggests leadership isn't good but they are out of the action now having ditched the majority of their players near Triad.

11. Rhinovirus - Im kind of confused how these guys are alive stuck right in the middle of the core but are yet to be properly targeted by an alliance but will sink as soon as that happens.

12. RR Sink don't think I need much explanation.

Probably aint the best analysis but want to get the thread back on track :p

DeletedUser41322

10. Noble Intentions - Im afraid to say these guys will sink. A bunch of ex Angels and Demons/Alpha Omege/Ravens republic suggests leadership isn't good but they are out of the action now having ditched the majority of their players near Triad.

really?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am from Rhinovirus here , our alliance is small and can't compare to the top alliance in point but the players do truly care for the alliance here, leaders organize op and find new ways to improve communication and players are responsive to helping other members out. Sure we might not win a war with the top alliance but it an honor to be in such a good alliance.

DeletedUser38464

Due to a request for a new overview, here is my take on this (only top five). I am providing the disclaimer that I did not take too much time on this, and have been fairly preoccupied by work to pay much mind to this world. I do very much enjoy this game though and everything you all have to say, even the rubbish, so here we go. I would like to hear feedback, and am fine with being wrong. It is just an opinion after all.

As of June 17, 2015:

1. Imperial Order- originally thought to be an over powered MRA with only a few active players, they have come back to surprise us all. Now with less members than Hydra (who they are winning in CQ 5/3), they have the highest growth rate and BP gain. Though their average ABP is not ranked one, and neither is their DBP, they still have significant growth that would awe any. In other news, they seem to be holding strong against Triad, going 12/4 CQ. They don’t pick on any one alliance though taking cities from most anyone around them.

2. Hydra- they seem to be slimming down their members after their merge that brought them up in this world. Their growth average is nothing to be happy about at 4117 ½, which is only comparable to Prometheus which is ranked fifth, though this could be due to their prominent spot on the rim. They seem to be aggressive but get attacked more than not, having the highest DBP gain of any alliance (as of last week’s stats). Good CQ gain but that can clearly be seen by member amount (third highest in top twenty).

3. Triad- oh how the mighty have fallen, but only to number three, so more of a stumble. I am one of the few players, as it seems, to like Triad even though I was never a part of the alliance. They have always shown that they have active, aggressive members which is what I like to see in this game. Sadly, it seems like they are having a problem defending against other alliances outside their core as IO is beating them 12/4 and STO is winning 10/4 (only counting CQ). Their average BP, both ABP and DBP, is always something to be impressed about. I do not think their run of falling will continue for long and the only way to go is up. Best of luck.

4. Seal Team One- used to have the impression of an exclusive alliance, but they just had a thirty member boom. Not a much of a merger, just a gathering of active members from falling alliances. With good growth relative to their size, it will be good to see how they expand. They seem to be able to hold their own, as seen with Triad attacks and IO pushes. Though they seem to stay away from bigger alliances. Hopefully their new members won’t cause them to fall, as instant growth is rarely a good omen.

5. Prometheus- really seem to be slimming down but not due to Hydra beating them here and there. They look like they belong in this ranking. Not nearly aggressive enough but that could be due to being a rim alliance. Though, Hydra is also fairly rim and worked their way to aggression with some merging. Maybe Prometheus will be able to do the same thing.

DeletedUser49358

I don't remember anyone calling IO an "over powered MRA with only a few active players"

DeletedUser

No offense taken. Anyone who called us an MRA must not know what an MRA is. They probably didn't do a good background check on us either.

DeletedUser49796

Heyy I never included myself, just the guys, - I know everyone loves me. ;)

From what I remember from previous worlds though as soon as 'Triad' arrived everyone either wet themselves or started a 'We hate Triad' club with pretty little flags and free membership.

DeletedUser38464

The ST1 stuff made me chuckle; you have that about 99% right :)

Only one percent off, not bad. But I would like a full hundo.. Explain the one percent, maybe I can redeem it? I'm a perfectionist of sorts.

Hate Triad? Why? You guys are making this server fun.

Right?! So much reason to love them. And they give some good fights.

DeletedUser33530

Heyy I never included myself, just the guys, - I know everyone loves me. ;)

From what I remember from previous worlds though as soon as 'Triad' arrived everyone either wet themselves or started a 'We hate Triad' club with pretty little flags and free membership.

wait the membership was free? They charged me $20 to get in! :Angry:

DeletedUser49796

wait the membership was free? They charged me $20 to get in! :Angry:

They clearly saw you coming a mile away...

Only one percent off, not bad. But I would like a full hundo.. Explain the one percent, maybe I can redeem it? I'm a perfectionist of sorts.

The Triad attacks/IO pushes bit. I think a lot of people fail to realise the difference between not breaking a siege because there is no obvious reason to (why break a siege for the sake of it when the city/player serves no purpose) and not breaking a siege because the alliance is weak. This doesn’t just apply to Triad; there are quite a few sieges in recent days that could have easily been broken by alliances that lost cities; they just chose not too.

However...you're definitely right about some of the new ST1 players. I clear; they rebuild. I clear; they rebuild. No dodging, no alarms...doesn't bode well for an alliance that was quite strong.

DeletedUser38464

The Triad attacks/IO pushes bit. I think a lot of people fail to realise the difference between not breaking a siege because there is no obvious reason to (why break a siege for the sake of it when the city/player serves no purpose) and not breaking a siege because the alliance is weak. This doesn’t just apply to Triad; there are quite a few sieges in recent days that could have easily been broken by alliances that lost cities; they just chose not too.

However...you're definitely right about some of the new ST1 players. I clear; they rebuild. I clear; they rebuild. No dodging, no alarms...doesn't bode well for an alliance that was quite strong.

Oh, I agree. That's why I was stressing the CQ bit. Some also fail to realize that siege breaks are not counted in this, and that is what happens the most. I'm never one to just let a city go because I just don't feel like breaking the siege. I'll break it if I can, hell that's good bp. Though I do understand not breaking it if the city has already been stacked, then you are just feeding the other alliance. Triad and ST1 are great with stacking cities.
Though, if you have players that serve no purpose and you won't be willing to break their sieges, why keep them in the alliance at all?

DeletedUser49796

Though, if you have players that serve no purpose and you won't be willing to break their sieges, why keep them in the alliance at all?

I'm not saying we have players that serve no purpose, just some alliances do so that may be why they won't break a siege on them :) Lots of players are 'just building up numbers' players and generally don't last long and get internalised quickly once they stop being useful/ once they've built their cities up to a decent level.

DeletedUser38464

That is one of the main reasons that I hate MRAs. They add players just to build up their point total even if those members aren't active. Such a false bravado.