Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser25164

From my experience in Zancle and from talking to my guys there your info does seem to be correct well done

DeletedUser49358

This guy was conceived on a Detroit street corner so whatever he says about mothers reflects on his upbringing.

Hey now it wasn't in Detroit, it was in the middle of a corn field in southwest Michigan in the bed of my Dad's pickup after winning the big homecoming football game.

Actually that's a lie he probably lost that game.

Back on topic though, really how big of an impact is EE disbanding and ST1 picking up some of their higher ranked players like hoplite nuke. It might add more players and help strengthen some of their other core areas but it still doesn't fix how divided their cities are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49497

It doesn't fix any problems in ST1 but it has the potential to leave Triad with a field day running through all the weaker players with big cities who have been abandoned in o45 if they chose to take the initiative. Which all in all will backfire on the reasons some people left.

DeletedUser49796

Back on topic though, really how big of an impact is EE disbanding and ST1 picking up some of their higher ranked players like hoplite nuke. It might add more players and help strengthen some of their other core areas but it still doesn't fix how divided their cities are.

It doesn't fix any problems in ST1 but it has the potential to leave Triad with a field day running through all the weaker players with big cities who have been abandoned in o45 if they chose to take the initiative. Which all in all will backfire on the reasons some people left.

Right in one. Those players who joined ST1 are going to struggle as well; it was probably a bad idea. Some of the deserters I've never seen support any of your sieges & never seen attack any of our sieges. Size isn't everything if you're not a team player and ST1 have at least a dozen players now I've never seen support a single siege of theirs or help break a single siege despite having 80+ Mantis and a tonne of LS nukes even when the siege was easily breakable.

I predict a lot of people hit VM when the butchering starts in O45.

DeletedUser22977

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. She doesn't float like a butterfly, she stings like a BEE

DeletedUser46838

Aaannnnd I don't even know what you are talking about so it's all good

1.) IO, first in points, I think they could swim, they are starting to slow down

2.) Hydra, swim, they are pretty good on the defense but if they could attack and conquer a bit more, they will be a huge threat

3.) my alliance, sink like a jet ski ;)

4.) ST1, more like ST-DunkSmashed, they sim too much and they get their cities taken left and right

5-100 nothing relevant

101) it used to be Stogus fan Club but the guy ghosted so yeah

DeletedUser30038

Oracle reports that
Imperial Order has conquered 15 cities from Triad and lost 6.
Imperial Order has conquered 10 cities from Hydra and lost 5.

I guess IO slow pace is still twice as fast as everyone else's.

DeletedUser49358

Those cities were taken within the last few days after I did my list, when I made my list the count was at 11/12 cities for a week, and like I said, I'm not in the alliance or Triad so I can't see what activity is going on. IO could have just been failing CS attempts or clearing Triad cities for all I know, could have asked a friend about it but didn't want to bother.

DeletedUser

I'll touch on just 2 topics:

topic 1) The perception, that IO ( also known as HH :) ) is slowing down.
Folks are fighters .... and they are good doing it. Trust me on that one :)

At the very beginning, the general idea of joining this server was to play for fun and fun means fighting for most of them, but make no mistake, that they'll not go for a Re-Peat.
IO's team and especially their leadership doesn't depend on individuals. Their Council is rather big and important decisions are made after heated discussions, which guarantees, that no part of any subject will be neglected. So, no matter who left, they're still very strong team.

Reading the stats (for the past week), it may look like IO has slowed down the pace a bit, but I think this is only because of the fact, that they've been dealing with internalization of big account holders.
The fluffy dog is long gone, dudes :). Once they're done with all internals, IO's big guns will point back at you, most vocal L&G's :)

Regardless, they still rank # 1 in growth (758 529), # 2 in ABP gain (322 159) and # 4 in DBP gain (97 517).
IO's DBP chart tells one thing - looks like other teams are scared to attack and it is understandable - IO has won every single war for the past 2+ years :)
At the same time, looks like they have no problems to take cities from everyone around them, so folks are definitely still playing for fun and not focusing too much on one particular group (atm) :)

topic 2) Hydra and Triad are either completely disinterested in each other ..... or they work together. I would bet money on the second statement :). After finding themselves on the wrong side of the bat previous few weeks, Triad may realized, that they need some help to keep up the pace ... which is understandable :)

Good luck to all teams, .... as long as they play fair.

PS: btw, what is the score between Hydra and Triad, just curious :)

DeletedUser49358

I'll touch on just 2 topics:topic 1) The perception, that IO ( also known as HH :) ) is slowing down.

When I refereed to IO slowing down I meant only against Triad as it seemed they had stalled out in the war, however recent activity in IO picking up again and taking more of Triad's cities has proven me wrong. The alliance is still taking cities left and right and haul in stacks of bp every day.

DeletedUser49796

When I refereed to IO slowing down I meant only against Triad as it seemed they had stalled out in the war, however recent activity in IO picking up again and taking more of Triad's cities has proven me wrong. The alliance is still taking cities left and right and haul in stacks of bp every day.

They're not the only ones though. Just because Triad aren't taking IO cities it doesn't mean we're not taking cities :D

DeletedUser30038

My comment wasn't directed towards you Slim. I know you stats were a few days old. My comment was following Rock. I think Velyzar has the right feel for what is on.

DeletedUser

They're not the only ones though. Just because Triad aren't taking IO cities it doesn't mean we're not taking cities :D

Taking cities from weaker opponents is one thing. Warring successfully against top dogs is a totally different beer ... right :) Taking from The Apostles and The Underground (who?) doesn't look like a good rep to me.
Btw Hydra's ABP weekly gain is with 120k bigger then Triad's, so I don't think Hydra is just good defensive crew.
At the same time Trid's DBP gain is significant (212k for the past week, compared to IO's 97k), so looks like someone is in D-mode already :)

DeletedUser2595

That large DBP gain came from us sieging an IO city and killing off some large myth nukes. :p not exactly defensive.

Triad haven't lost a war in 4 years either so it should be interesting to see who's standing at the end of the world. :p

DeletedUser30038

That large DBP gain came from us sieging an IO city and killing off some large myth nukes. :p not exactly defensive.

Triad haven't lost a war in 4 years either so it should be interesting to see who's standing at the end of the world. :p

Now that you have Hydra help, maybe :eek: