Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

inviting noobs into your alliance wont help you totl.. :p .. and your attacking inactives and players offline so dont overestimate yourself :supermad:

DeletedUser42956

It's not worth wasting your breath on here Robert, they've down played us since we all started this world and why should it change. Just like Mr it's the luke show there spouting off.

They said after the first 3 weeks we wouldnt be in 55, and 6 weeks after that and we're still there. They said we was scatter to the winds in 54 and wouldnt last there.

So within it all as they cannt read alliance profiles to begin with, I would imagine we'll be here long after they are gone to and this might become a quiet thread like all the rest.

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

Oh and lukebnm, speaking of noobs, seeing you are one, you really dont have any room to talk.

DeletedUser

Enjoyed reading that! Thanks Orphaeon, it's great to hear someone else's opinion at times, personally, i feel that TOTL have been doing pretty well against certain alliances, reducing them to dust well, but at the cost of a few cities here and there.

Hardly "losing cities". 0-2 against ROTT, both were cities outside our core that weren't worth protecting.

On the face of it, loosing a city is loosing a city, and it's your own fault for being so spaced out and having a city so far from the core

Also, theres no need to be rude, he was just giving his own opinion.

they've down played us since we all started this world and why should it change.

You can use that to your advantage pretty well!

DeletedUser43485

Thank you, Dew, as you say, I was just giving my 10 cents. :)

I do feel people tend to surround the game with too much drama at times. Drama that I rarely surround my life with, let alone a place where I come to enjoy myself.
I guess my point is: just remember to take a chill pill now and again, peeps.

DeletedUser

It's not worth wasting your breath on here Robert, they've down played us since we all started this world and why should it change. Just like Mr it's the luke show there spouting off.

They said after the first 3 weeks we wouldnt be in 55, and 6 weeks after that and we're still there. They said we was scatter to the winds in 54 and wouldnt last there.

So within it all as they cannt read alliance profiles to begin with, I would imagine we'll be here long after they are gone to and this might become a quiet thread like all the rest.

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

Oh and lukebnm, speaking of noobs, seeing you are one, you really dont have any room to talk.

the noobs are the 1s who stay in your alliance :p.. noobs give out free bp.. (totl = free bp)

DeletedUser

Aye, I think we even put it in the rules for our alliance somewhere to remember that this is just a game

DeletedUser44293

11 TOTL Reborn
If losing cities to Caged and Titans is the purpose of the game, these guys are making steps towards it. - Verdict: 2.5/5 Stars

TOTL's conquests against Caged - 32
Caged's conquests against TOTL - 20

Why are you saying that TOTL is losing to Caged??

DeletedUser28898

inviting noobs into your alliance wont help you totl.. :p .. and your attacking inactives and players offline so dont overestimate yourself :supermad:

Actually, lukebnm, most of us have played this game for several years, so hardly noobs. And that's how you advance in a world, by picking off the inactives and figuring out when players are offline. Its called planning and strategy.

DeletedUser28898

Thank you, Dew, as you say, I was just giving my 10 cents. :)

I do feel people tend to surround the game with too much drama at times. Drama that I rarely surround my life with, let alone a place where I come to enjoy myself.
I guess my point is: just remember to take a chill pill now and again, peeps.

Orphaeon, I actually + repped you. I thought it was very well done, and with a nice touch of humor. I was only pointing out an error in your facts.

Like I said, these Top 12 lists make me laugh all the time. No one really knows what's going on in other alliances. And if anyone thinks they can win a world by staying in one or two oceans, they're sadly mistaken.

DeletedUser43485

@Kevo I was looking on the last pages of the conquest description on Grepostats. I don't really care what's the total count, I was only looking at the latest news. The total can be wrong since it might be the case that 4 weeks ago TOTL was bigger than Caged, so they took a bunch of cities, however, they got veggi in the meanwhile, and Caged took the upper-hand. Just an example, to show you the thoughts inside my head... might be wrong, but hey, where's the fun in being always right?! :)

@Robert I agree, and thanks for the rep. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44293

@Kevo I was looking on the last pages of the conquest description on Grepostats. I don't really care what's the total count, I was only looking at the latest news. The total can be wrong since it might be the case that 4 weeks ago TOTL was bigger than Caged, so they took a bunch of cities, however, they got veggi in the meanwhile, and Caged took the upper-hand. Just an example, to show you the thoughts inside my head... might be wrong, but hey, where's the fun in being always right?! :)

You are forgetting that they both have two alliances. In the last seven days TOTL has taken 6 cities from Caged and Caged has taken 5 cities from TOTL.
"4 weeks" ago Caged was much bigger than TOTL so they took bunch of cities from them. But now TOTL made TOTL2 so they have now the advantage.
cf03b57d5738b47e8e64f78658fb29a2.png

Left one is Caged and the right one is TOTL. Take a look at the date.

DeletedUser43485

That's a good point. Thanks for bringing some light on the matter.

I keep my bet on Caged however. Several reasons involved...one being they have the more rabid dogs. Funny enough, you want that. Hopefully they won't get cocky as many of them do.

DeletedUser

Here's a lecture for ya peeps. Enjoy it! :)

2 - ANONYMOUS -
Anonymous have become less anonymous than a while ago. Steady growth, more offensive than defensive, the main reason certainly being the fact that they come from "The Land of Far Far Away", where killing everything is not as challenging as in the contested areas. As to be expected, conquest list holds a lot of other anonymous alliances. (pun intended) When looking at the facts, someone could definitely assume an upset Teddy bear is single handedly leading their way up the ranks - good job there Winnie! - Verdict: 3.5/5 Stars (for now... 6/5 for Winnie the Pooh).

This was a really fun read, probably one of the most enjoyable top 12 reads. I am a member of Anonymous and this is probably accurate, "winnie the pooh" is probably one of the best players I have seen (I have been on many servers in world winning alliances) and yeah he is arguably pushing the alliance forward. However, there are some in the alliance who also do really good work.

When it comes to our low DBP's it's mainly two factors
1) We are on the the edges where people like to play sim city.
2) We are so large nobody wants to fight us (those that have in O25 + 36 have collapsed within a week or two).

DeletedUser43485

Makes sense, Bob, we usually have the same problem. :)

I'm very glad you liked the top.

DeletedUser

someone needs to do a top 12 players, sink or swim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if thats for points rankings then you must mean 'top 12 gold spammers' :p